Are you satisfied? Part 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks, @KayShah
    These will all be considered when I write part 3. Thanks again for supporting this topic!
    The world is what you make of it

Comment

Originally posted by Krystallize View Post
      Come oooon. After reading your signature, the most interesting thing shouldn't be chatting. Honestly, I've met some pretty nice people here, but if R2 see that chat is the most exciting thing in the game, they'll have a wake up call. Chatting shouldn't be the best thing to do, and the game should be more engaging. Unless you're going evil pretty often, PvP rules itself out entirely.
      My signature? o.o ...... what about it, how does that make chatting not interesting? Chats all quiet, no one to talk to, that will be when I quit. What's the point in playing this game if you don't chat within your guild and in world? To me leveling isn't important at all, just another addition to the game to make it more interesting. Also about PvP I meant in GR, seng, delivery, and friendly fights. I usually don't go evil unless there are scammers/spammers/annoying people around. Just my opinion~
      Crystal Saga
      Server: Whisperwind Beach
      IGN: hei
      Lvl 60+ Eidolon Knight
      Guild: Nightmare
      Honor: Emperor

Wartune
      Server: Tauren Camp
      IGN: Izaya
      Lvl: 45+ Archer
      Guild: Mayhem
      Honor: Elite Warrior

Comment

Originally posted by shinigami_kun View Post
        My signature? o.o ...... what about it, how does that make chatting not interesting? Chats all quiet, no one to talk to, that will be when I quit. What's the point in playing this game if you don't chat within your guild and in world? To me leveling isn't important at all, just another addition to the game to make it more interesting. Also about PvP I meant in GR, seng, delivery, and friendly fights. I usually don't go evil unless there are scammers/spammers/annoying people around. Just my opinion~
        Hi again,
        To specify your question, you're a level 80+ scion knight with Emporer rank. And you enjoy the game mostly because of chat...that says something

Comment

Most people can max out if they spend alot of money which is unfair cause they can then set the market in the game for how much items sell for. If it was more blanced where cashers do get there bonus for spending money like extra items and Vip cool, but being able to buy bulks of items then sell them for crazy high price is unfair. This is meant to be fun not be used and an abused.
          I wouldn't do anything for a Klondike Bar

Ign:WhiteOokami

Comment

Hi again,
            To specify your question, you're a level 80+ scion knight with Emporer rank. And you enjoy the game mostly because of chat...that says something
            Being strong in a game doesn't make it fun lol, competition and making firends does.....and im still pretty nooby having to slack a lot xD
            Crystal Saga
            Server: Whisperwind Beach
            IGN: hei
            Lvl 60+ Eidolon Knight
            Guild: Nightmare
            Honor: Emperor

Wartune
            Server: Tauren Camp
            IGN: Izaya
            Lvl: 45+ Archer
            Guild: Mayhem
            Honor: Elite Warrior

Comment

This is obvious but going to state it anyway.

All MMOS have a company in which they are either published/licensed/owned.

And a COMPANY looks to rake in profit all the time.

So summary:

MMOs in essence will never be truly fair to those who cash versus to those who don't.

A business can't keep giving products when it gets no income in return.

With that said, there will always be perks to those who spend in game. And there will always be those who complain who can't match up to them.

It's a matter of self discipline and perception when playing any MMO.

You made the choice to play the game, knowing it'll take time and effort to climb to the top. While cashers are able to progress much faster than those who don't, you have to look at the big picture.

How would you see yourself in this game in a few months/years from now?
              Was it worthwhile to spend/not spend to get where you are now?

Regardless if you to not spend/spend a bit/heavy spender you choose the way how to enjoy the game. The company just provides the tools, its up to you to either use or not use them to enhance your gameplay experience.

Comment

Originally posted by HimariChan View Post
                This is obvious but going to state it anyway.

All MMOS have a company in which they are either published/licensed/owned.

And a COMPANY looks to rake in profit all the time.

So summary:

MMOs in essence will never be truly fair to those who cash versus to those who don't.

A business can't keep giving products when it gets no income in return.

With that said, there will always be perks to those who spend in game. And there will always be those who complain who can't match up to them.

It's a matter of self discipline and perception when playing any MMO.

You made the choice to play the game, knowing it'll take time and effort to climb to the top. While cashers are able to progress much faster than those who don't, you have to look at the big picture.

How would you see yourself in this game in a few months/years from now?
                Was it worthwhile to spend/not spend to get where you are now?

Regardless if you to not spend/spend a bit/heavy spender you choose the way how to enjoy the game. The company just provides the tools, its up to you to either use or not use them to enhance your gameplay experience.
                Yes, and no.
                Some people are personally overjoyed with the game. And I find that 90% of the time it's the cashers, leaving the other 10% to be the ones that FINALLY got the upgrade they worked so hard for.
                Obviously cash will have it's benefits. But this is appauling. Almost all of the game content itself is complete rubbish due to the fact cashers can max it pretty dam easy. Cashers can even LEVEL THEMSELVES UP using offline tokens. It's garbage.

In the orange event, we were supposed to get 10x 4x offline exp token. R2 Changed that.
                Tree of life gem exchange used to give unbound gems. R2 Changed that.
                They are taking away too much.

Comment

Yes, and no.
                  Some people are personally overjoyed with the game. And I find that 90% of the time it's the cashers, leaving the other 10% to be the ones that FINALLY got the upgrade they worked so hard for.
                  Obviously cash will have it's benefits. But this is appauling. Almost all of the game content itself is complete rubbish due to the fact cashers can max it pretty dam easy. Cashers can even LEVEL THEMSELVES UP using offline tokens. It's garbage.

In the orange event, we were supposed to get 10x 4x offline exp token. R2 Changed that.
                  Well if players enjoy the game content but are not satisfied with the company hosting it, there are other versions in different languages/English.

Comment

Lol I'm guessing 'everything is obtainable' because roses are tradeable. 10 charm:1 crystal ratio means you need a lot of roses, but technically still possible in-game?

Comment

Does anyone have suggestions on how to make the gameplay better before I make part 3?
                      Before anything, this game badly needs a major class/skill balancing. Many events need to be altered so there wont be any more domination by a single class or two.

There are already countless complaints and suggestion made in regards to game balancing.

I wonder if making another thread will do any help cause I'm pretty sure our voice were heard, just that there isn't any actions taken by R2 Team.

Comment

Yes, and no.
                        You talk like cashers are the people who will be satisfied with the game 100% when it is them who are on a verge of quitting due to all the requirements to cash in order to get progress. Nobody likes to being forced to cash, not even the cashers. Also the x4 Offline exp tokens are obtainable for non-cashers just as well, IF you took the time to learn all events in the game (Day In Vidalia gets you x4's)
                        First one was a typo that got fixed, the items never were supposed to be like that.
                        Second one was an exploit: They don't take away much, they fix the flaws in game.

Lastly, I didn't get the quote but on the previous page you attack someone for being a scion + Emperor and that means at this stage that he's playing for the game and not the people (depending on the age of his server, that might be a very common rank to be). Noticed you're a lv60+ Mortal which makes me wonder you didn't even get to experience the end-game yet.
                        Eventho making several threads about closely the same stuff just more and more elaborated with demands like gmut/EW drop from lv65+ dungeons that are complete bogus.
                        If they'd drop like DC's did things would spiral out of control and thus some things will remain cash/event-only. Because if I am somehow mistaken, and you have an older account somewhere else, you should be aware that so far all cash-shop items have been in an Event.

R2 does listen, just not to demands. Thanks to all the GMUT-whiners the event got nerfed big time with a very low daily cap.
                        Le derp alt. I remembered I'm logged on this account after I posted.
                        IGN: Smurfs16
                        Server: Windshear peaks - Emperor
                        [Eidolon] Holy priest Lv100 supporting with curses.

Comment

They need to make more of the cash shop item more available in-game. I enjoying going to dungeons and getting wings and mut to up my mount and wings cause i feel better cause i earned it then buying it like some desperate guy needing a quickie from a hooker like all the cashers do. but the biggest problem is the cashers then use this power and terrorize the server. Level 3-4 auras 1 man seng like it's nuttin. and the treasure tove, the cashers spawn camp and give people over 30g in repairs and stuff. Those are things i can't enjoy cause cashers ruin them. But other stuff where you do thing by your self like dungeons and ladder you can enjoy cause cashers can't cause you problems in there.

A neat idea for your next part might be what cashers do with all this power and how they like to ruin the game for other players.

Let out your rage on level 30 trading ---^

Comment

It's annoying how when I joined a new server, in a matter of weeks, the top player had demigod wings and a gorilla titan, while i was in my extreme glowing wings 1 and my scorpy. its annoying how people can just buy their demon kings while i have to wait till someone sells the eggs and mcs at a decent price. its just not fair anymore. i quit this game as soon as i saw the top guy w/ demigod wings in just a couple weeks.

Comment

Only spend 3$ in this game and get battle bear + angel wings but the top player in my server already got their angel lord wing + gryphon
                              one day i was waiting for sengolia to open, and finally its open so i joined to kill some player and get honor. 5 minute later i encounter a player with a god like wing and weapon i try to hit him but i die in only one hit.Lol. And his team wn in sengolia
                              I was in a state of being a bit jealous.
                              I wish i am rich man that can throw many money in this game cuz i love this game so much!!
                              Last edited by MemoryLane; 10-25-2012, 11:16 PM. Reason: removed unnecessary word

Comment

R2 is doing a great job ^^

My only complaint at the moment is that they have not made any serious PVP rewards or events. Currently what is available has very little to do with actual 1v1.

What bothers me is that you expect to have all these things handed to you? With no real work or effort to obtain them? How would you feel if you earned a Hellwing after 3 months of saving all the spare gmuts you got from all the events... then some new players starts playing and oh... R2 released GMUTs in Vault... Now EVERYONE can have a Hellwing? Would you feel good that you achieved Hellwing, or feel ripped off because some new player just got it without any effort at all? Same for wings..

Just deal with it, some things are harder to obtain than others, but not impossible. Free players usually have more time on their hands and thus earn more things in-game than cashers. (We buy it!) at which point free players can buy from cashers ^^

Comment

Working...
                                X