No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous Forum Posts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wheres the complaint channel at? cuz ive about had it with being ignored, support being craptasic, and posts being deleted.

Comment

Originally posted by PsychNM View Post
      Wheres the complaint channel at? cuz ive about had it with being ignored, support being craptasic, and posts being deleted.
      You can submit a ticket with the support system. The link is located in my signature. In regards to your posts, I have removed posts that were off-topic to the original posting. For example, maintenance threads are not discussion posts. My bug report thread is not a commentary post. It's to report and issue with proper documentation. If there are other posts you'd like to discuss the removal of please, comment below and I will try to assist you. I hope this answers your questions. Thank you and happy gaming.
      If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
      Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
      Forum Rules are located here
      Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
      Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Originally posted by pilvisus View Post
        Any clue if there's gonna be anniversary event soon?
        There is no available information at this time regarding Anniversary Celebrations. Please, keep a lookout on the news tab located in the Crystal Saga Forum section. Thank you and happy gaming.
        If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by *Minori* View Post

You can submit a ticket with the support system. The link is located in my signature. In regards to your posts, I have removed posts that were off-topic to the original posting. For example, maintenance threads are not discussion posts. My bug report thread is not a commentary post. It's to report and issue with proper documentation. If there are other posts you'd like to discuss the removal of please, comment below and I will try to assist you. I hope this answers your questions. Thank you and happy gaming.
          Ok so im going to literally pick at this because this hits most of my issues in 1 shot.
          Support system? The same system that i have been waiting 5+ months for a response to a ticket that has been FORWARDED several times. The same support system that says there isnt enough evidence when the skill IS LITERALLY BROKEN. That Support System? Yeah it dont exist. I feel like Covid Has Hit the support system so hard that they dont want to do ANYTHING. and im not the only one saying this. Several people i know have been filing tickets and havent gotten responses.

As far as off-topic So a dungeon that i have been MENTIONING for months that is so messed up. Still gets ignored? "there isnt enough evidence" WHEN A VIDEO IS PRESENTED of the original dungeon and what it does and the replicated dungeon in 235. or my favorite one "The dungeon is working as intended."

There is no support. There is no help for this game. More bugs pop up and we file tickets THAT GET IGNORED. Forum Moderators tell us to go file a ticket. Support takes MONTHS to respond to and quickly end the ticket if they dont want to respond to it. THATS A MASSIVE SLAP IN THE FACE.

Comment

Ok so im going to literally pick at this because this hits most of my issues in 1 shot.
            Support system? The same system that i have been waiting 5+ months for a response to a ticket that has been FORWARDED several times. The same support system that says there isnt enough evidence when the skill IS LITERALLY BROKEN. That Support System? Yeah it dont exist. I feel like Covid Has Hit the support system so hard that they dont want to do ANYTHING. and im not the only one saying this. Several people i know have been filing tickets and havent gotten responses.

As far as off-topic So a dungeon that i have been MENTIONING for months that is so messed up. Still gets ignored? "there isnt enough evidence" WHEN A VIDEO IS PRESENTED of the original dungeon and what it does and the replicated dungeon in 235. or my favorite one "The dungeon is working as intended."

There is no support. There is no help for this game. More bugs pop up and we file tickets THAT GET IGNORED. Forum Moderators tell us to go file a ticket. Support takes MONTHS to respond to and quickly end the ticket if they dont want to respond to it. THATS A MASSIVE SLAP IN THE FACE.
            If your ticket goes unanswered you can post on the forums requesting assistance and either myself or Hachiro will forward your ticket for further assistance.

I understand not every solution or answer will be appeasing to player requests. However, if a dungeon is working as intended there's nothing I can do to have it adjusted to meet your standards beyond forwarding the request as a suggestion. The issue has been forwarded to the team. I suggest leaving through the NPC and not disbanding the party.

Thank you for the feedback regarding the support team. I will forward your concerns to the team.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

If your ticket goes unanswered you can post on the forums requesting assistance and either myself or Hachiro will forward your ticket for further assistance.

I understand not every solution or answer will be appeasing to player requests. However, if a dungeon is working as intended there's nothing I can do to have it adjusted to meet your standards beyond forwarding the request as a suggestion. The issue has been forwarded to the team. I suggest leaving through the NPC and not disbanding the party.

Thank you for the feedback regarding the support team. I will forward your concerns to the team.
              Thats fine and great. It gets pushed AGAIN. but how much is too much when you have to have it pushed once a week because you still havent gotten a response in 5 months?

As far as the dungeon goes. It is pure ignorance that it is being claimed as "Working as intended" For crying out loud, The Chief Flamearcher in Killers Den (65) Gives a buff once you kill him that grants immunity from the fire damage for 30 seconds on the way to the 1st actual boss on the other side of the room. You go to the 235 dungeon and He doesnt. you take a hellacious amount of damage from the fire and if ur not a rogue that can dodge attacks or a priest who can heal off the damage once thru. Your DEAD. the dungeon run is a waste. But its being claimed as "Working as Intended." Same thing as EBS in 235 dungeon. Sure on your afk bar you see all the gluttons. but no matter how fast or how slow you clear it you always get the same glutton which is Normal. There is only 1 difficulty for the dungeon and thats Nightmare. Yet somehow Pristine Nikara shards still drop. "Working as Intended" Behemoth has a skill that amplifies damage by 300% Yet it is cast as a debuff and your the one taking the 300% extra damage. 'Working as Intended" I have a toon of every class since now my server is the biggest server chain. I can easily go thru and test each skill to ensure that it is working. But why bother when noone actually listens or cares. The Entire 235 dungeon needs a severe look at its coding. Its just pure lazyness and refusal to do anything about it. Whats funny is i lost one of my toons over a rogue bug in psychodelica Last year. kept reporting it into support. I had it pushed and pushed and pushed with a video showing the issue.Only thing they bothered with was deleting my damn toon and refusing to restore it. When a game has more interest in those who stays quiet and doesnt like to say anything about whats going on, those who keep the game running paycheck to paycheck. and refusing to acknowledge those issues that keep the entire game as a whole happy. I start to question what kind of team is actually running this game.The Land grab issue STILL has not been resolved. Videos have been given. Pointed out when the issue occurs, Towers disappearing. Video showing towers are gone. Score just stops working but yet "Game is Working as intended."We have answered to your Suggestions. Yet its a giant slap in the face constantly. The most disgusting part is im about to a good majority of my server because they play on mac and when flash ends they cant play anymore. I am trying my best as it is to find a solution to the mac community of our game. but Coding a program so they can play is quite difficult at the current moment. less than 4 months away and nobody has any answers.

Also on the support issue. How is it someone who has been mass reported with screenshots and timestamps never been muted or deleted? This not only applies for CS1 but also CS2? Does R2 like their players being abused? C'mon now, this is getting out of hand.

I will say this in end.
              I challenge someone to actually have a sit down. whether it be on a discord voice or thru text instead of walking into game and just asking in the game about issues or anything. I have a LIST of things that need to be fixed. Im normally up til 6am EST so.

Comment

Thats fine and great. It gets pushed AGAIN. but how much is too much when you have to have it pushed once a week because you still havent gotten a response in 5 months?

As far as the dungeon goes. It is pure ignorance that it is being claimed as "Working as intended" For crying out loud, The Chief Flamearcher in Killers Den (65) Gives a buff once you kill him that grants immunity from the fire damage for 30 seconds on the way to the 1st actual boss on the other side of the room. You go to the 235 dungeon and He doesnt. you take a hellacious amount of damage from the fire and if ur not a rogue that can dodge attacks or a priest who can heal off the damage once thru. Your DEAD. the dungeon run is a waste. But its being claimed as "Working as Intended." Same thing as EBS in 235 dungeon. Sure on your afk bar you see all the gluttons. but no matter how fast or how slow you clear it you always get the same glutton which is Normal. There is only 1 difficulty for the dungeon and thats Nightmare. Yet somehow Pristine Nikara shards still drop. "Working as Intended" Behemoth has a skill that amplifies damage by 300% Yet it is cast as a debuff and your the one taking the 300% extra damage. 'Working as Intended" I have a toon of every class since now my server is the biggest server chain. I can easily go thru and test each skill to ensure that it is working. But why bother when noone actually listens or cares. The Entire 235 dungeon needs a severe look at its coding. Its just pure lazyness and refusal to do anything about it. Whats funny is i lost one of my toons over a rogue bug in psychodelica Last year. kept reporting it into support. I had it pushed and pushed and pushed with a video showing the issue.Only thing they bothered with was deleting my damn toon and refusing to restore it. When a game has more interest in those who stays quiet and doesnt like to say anything about whats going on, those who keep the game running paycheck to paycheck. and refusing to acknowledge those issues that keep the entire game as a whole happy. I start to question what kind of team is actually running this game.The Land grab issue STILL has not been resolved. Videos have been given. Pointed out when the issue occurs, Towers disappearing. Video showing towers are gone. Score just stops working but yet "Game is Working as intended."We have answered to your Suggestions. Yet its a giant slap in the face constantly. The most disgusting part is im about to a good majority of my server because they play on mac and when flash ends they cant play anymore. I am trying my best as it is to find a solution to the mac community of our game. but Coding a program so they can play is quite difficult at the current moment. less than 4 months away and nobody has any answers.

Also on the support issue. How is it someone who has been mass reported with screenshots and timestamps never been muted or deleted? This not only applies for CS1 but also CS2? Does R2 like their players being abused? C'mon now, this is getting out of hand.

I will say this in end.
                I challenge someone to actually have a sit down. whether it be on a discord voice or thru text instead of walking into game and just asking in the game about issues or anything. I have a LIST of things that need to be fixed. Im normally up til 6am EST so.
                Please understand the 235 is intended to be difficult. The same way it was intended when Evil Beast was originally released to be the most difficult dungeon. The games' difficulty will continue to increase as the amount of stats players are able to obtain increases. There are going to be issues found within the game that will need to be fixed such as the Land Grab Tower Issues. I cannot report an on-going issue if I am not made aware that it is still occurring. There have been no further reports prior to the last week's LG battle. In regards to the beastmaster issue, I will personally test this myself, and if I find it is still an issue I will report it to be fixed again. If I am not provided follow up regarding something that has been reported there is nothing I can do.

In regards to my coming online in the game to ask a few questions, please keep in mind I do not have to provide any further means of communication beyond the forums. I can choose to wait for a response here and hope someone answers. Please, do note my only characters on the West PvE group are (S6)Minori and (S131)Minori.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Please understand the 235 is intended to be difficult. The same way it was intended when Evil Beast was originally released to be the most difficult dungeon. The games' difficulty will continue to increase as the amount of stats players are able to obtain increases. There are going to be issues found within the game that will need to be fixed such as the Land Grab Tower Issues. I cannot report an on-going issue if I am not made aware that it is still occurring. There have been no further reports prior to the last week's LG battle. In regards to the beastmaster issue, I will personally test this myself, and if I find it is still an issue I will report it to be fixed again. If I am not provided follow up regarding something that has been reported there is nothing I can do.

In regards to my coming online in the game to ask a few questions, please keep in mind I do not have to provide any further means of communication beyond the forums. I can choose to wait for a response here and hope someone answers. Please, do note my only characters on the West PvE group are (S6)Minori and (S131)Minori.
                  I have to ask because it doesnt really seem like Moderators who moderate the forums, actually play the game. Do you guys even play?
                  "Please understand the 235 is intended to be difficult."
                  That isnt the issue, 235 is supposed to be like every dungeon run u get between 30 and 175. So if you get a dungeon that is Psychodelica(75) You get the exact same dungeon. the exact same layout except with the 235 difficulty. The aggrivating factor is when you get Killers Den(65) on the 235 scale. If you do not get that buff. you are DEAD. End of Story bye bye later. that chief flamearcher is SUPPOSED TO GIVE THAT BUFF FOR FIRE IMMUNITY.

I have already started to coordinate with others for even more proof. videos and etc.

Comment

I have to ask because it doesnt really seem like Moderators who moderate the forums, actually play the game. Do you guys even play?
                    "Please understand the 235 is intended to be difficult."
                    That isnt the issue, 235 is supposed to be like every dungeon run u get between 30 and 175. So if you get a dungeon that is Psychodelica(75) You get the exact same dungeon. the exact same layout except with the 235 difficulty. The aggrivating factor is when you get Killers Den(65) on the 235 scale. If you do not get that buff. you are DEAD. End of Story bye bye later. that chief flamearcher is SUPPOSED TO GIVE THAT BUFF FOR FIRE IMMUNITY.

I have already started to coordinate with others for even more proof. videos and etc.
                    This will be the final time I repeat myself regarding the 235 dungeon. It is working as intended. The dungeon is NOT intended to be identical to the counterparts of the dungeon it is portraying. This means it will be a little harder to complete than it's predecessors. I have confirmed this with the team, again.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Crystal Saga Anniversary Event week please..

Comment

Originally posted by Morray View Post
                        Crystal Saga Anniversary Event week please..
                        This information is not available at this time when we receive information pertaining to events merges maintenance ect. it will be posted. Please keep an eye on the news tab.
                        To file a ticket with support for assistance click here

Comment

When's Crystal Saga Anniversary date?

Comment

boss when is the merge in s44

boss can i still retrieve my old account ? way back 2012
                            Last edited by *Minori*; 09-13-2020, 11:57 AM. Reason: Use the edit function.

Comment

Originally posted by crowzerox000 View Post
                              When's Crystal Saga Anniversary date?
                              I'm not certain of the exact date, but it is around January.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

*Minori* Hey Minori, Can you contact me in game please. no rush.

Comment

Working...
                                X