Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why are you so bothered about Miro not spending 8 dollars on the game. at least she has her priorities right with spending it on her children.. no need for you to label her as you have done....

Comment

I am grateful with weekly events. I think CS already doing their best with providing us with all events and celebration. We can't expect CS to satisfied every player because u might not satisfied with the outcome but some other players might satisfied with those. For instance Lots of ppl complained abt coupons rewards and only appreciate soul shard, but for me gold badge and silver badge are more important since i can't farm them due to my working hours. CS give us choices for rewards and events. We should at least appreciate that, some events might similar but having new fresh ideas every week need creativity and of course programming skills. They don't come instant, need hard work. People might complained why we keep having clothes for sale while they all having same stats but some cash players would like to buy those just for design. Just like new mount, unicorn. This mount looks incredible pretty and cool while providing us with bad stats however if i do have lots of cash, i will definitely buy them just for fun.

So just stop complaining about what CS didn't give u but have a look of what choices they give it to you. If they make a mistake or u have some ideas then feel free to speak up so they can update it and develop this game for better one. Everything have 2 sides. Don't expect everything as you wish - stop being selfish and try to respect other player as you play so you can play happily..

Comment

Ummm for u and Tarasara, i only posted in this thread cause i noticed how many ppl were unhappy with the latest events and someone (*cough cough*) kinda called them all "ungrateful". I really don't need lectures or someone telling me what i like and what i don't.

And the only thing i liked lately was the last week's soul shard/HO ladder event. I don't like the casher events, i'm very unhappy that i couldn't cash the reward for spending 20 $ instead of 5$ (the 2 MCs). And i think "labeling" the ppl that cash and post negative feedback as "ungrateful" shows a srs dose of hypocrisy since the paying customers allow the others (Miroku included) to play for free (i felt the need to underline that part again since it slipped ur attention) It's common sense and the gratitude should go towards the ppl that keep the servers going. The devs wouldn't make weekly events without being paid, use common sense here, would any of u work pro bono?...And this thread insults everyone that posted any negative feedback. End of story.
        I'm not interested in anyone's personal life and priorities, we're talking game here and gamewise I have the right to say I didn't like certain game events especially since I pay the game staff to do better. This thread is insulting and uncalled for , not everyone embrace's Miroku's opinions,we apologize for having our own minds.

PS I can't say that I care much about the events in general, I am still free to express my opinion without being called "ungrateful".

PPS there are no "right" or "wrong" priorities and Miroku implies we're all nolifers that only complain and she treats us from her high throne (good mother blah blah) and points fingers like "omg u spend on a pixelated toon, look at me i play for free and spend on my children". Not to be mean but nobody cares? With such a full real life i wonder how one can find the time to post righteous threads. And who exactly labels here...

This thread is NOT about weekly events it's about a player that felt entitled to treat an entire community as naughty children. Nobody asked for that opinion Miroku, really, stick to posting game opinions not bash ur fellow players.
        Last edited by R22059759; 09-03-2012, 07:11 AM.

Comment

who said I despised them? If I despised them I would have to despise Tara, and other great members of my guild.

And my reason for posting this is that ALLLLLLL these forums have turned into lately is "waaaahhhhhhhh no gmut event" "wahhhhh these events suck" wahhhhhh I'm not gettting what I want" be GRATEFUL you get any damn events AT ALL.

THAT was the point of this thread. If I thought people shouldn't cash, well then I would not have many members in my guild, would not have been able to trade my ingame gold for the mahout package. Would not have been able to buy a SoT I needed ( was past 50), or pack expanders I needed, or even have been gifted the Alicorn. So how about you stop your trolling and learn your facts first.
          Last edited by Miroku; 09-03-2012, 07:20 AM.

Server: Amethyst Forest
          Class:Eidolon Hybrid Priest
          Guild: Sanctuary
          Name: Miroku
          Husband: Codawg

Comment

So why u treat everyone like u know better and they should agree with u or they're ungrateful? I 'm not particularly thrilled with the latest events, why does that deserve a thread?

Since we're here I dislike how u express ur opinions ingame too. U informed me "nobody likes u" like it was an absolute truth. Not that it's highly important but you or ur friends don't represent the majority. Nor do u have to like me. I have plenty of game friends not that that's any concern of yours, I wouldn't be friends with you since u're not my type of person anyway. You highly irritate me with this arrogant tone. Don't feel entitled to bash every1 simply cause u're older than them, age doesn't always equal maturity. My pets can testify 4 that.
            Last edited by R22059759; 09-03-2012, 07:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R22059759 View Post
              So why u treat everyone like u know better and they should agree with u or they're ungrateful? I 'm not particularly thrilled with the latest events, why does that deserve a thread?
              On another note, why does every other thread deserve to be spammed with complaints? Yes, everyone's unhappy. We got that about 300 posts in. Gotcha, understood, now can we go back to the game -_-
              There will be no tomorrow should we fail to use the lessons of the past to survive today.

Crystal Saga
              IGN: Codawg
              Server: Celestial Haven
              Guild: BrimStone
              Class: Beastmaster
              Random Stats: Weak. I'm weak, ok?
              Wife: PinkPretty (she's not nice )
              Level: Somewhere between noob and legend v-v

Comment

Pfft to settle that silly debate. Maybe the Devs should charge a one time fee of $10. Problem solved.
                If ya can't find a spare $10 laying around then time to quit til ya do.

This way everyone supports the game.

To get back on topic;
                I think the GMs are ungrateful. They have a job thanks to us. They can pay their rent, they can pay their bills, they have a job that many envy, Like cmon? Who here wouldn't want to be a GM for Crystal Saga? So The GMs are ungrateful to the cashers here. Not to mention the freebies who provide a player base, competition and even refer friends and family to the game who are more potential cashers.

For one of the GMs to turn around and slap us in the face with the attitude they gave is an insult to EVERYONE. Personally I'd sack em if I was in charge. To potentially cost me money? Get your *** in the unemployment line.. and yes I'm talking about Storms comment on removing the weekly events because we are not satisfied with their events.

Nevertheless this thread is pretty much pointless, only a few more days until the next set of lame events. So might as well just wait it out and hope they improve. if not, there's always next week.

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
                  Nevertheless this thread is pretty much pointless, only a few more days until the next set of lame events. So might as well just wait it out and hope they improve. if not, there's always next week.
                  That's if we have events at all lol
                  There will be no tomorrow should we fail to use the lessons of the past to survive today.

Crystal Saga

Comment

Well, everyone is entitled to their opinion. If others are allowed to start threads COMPLAINING about the events and what a supposedly terrible job the devs/GM's are doing, why am I NOT allowed to post my opinion of what I think of those whiners?

Class:Eidolon Hybrid Priest
                    Guild: Sanctuary
                    Name: Miroku
                    Husband: Codawg

Comment

Originally posted by Codawg211 View Post
                      That's if we have events at all lol
                      Oh there will be. It would be suicide to Crystal Saga to stop.

Comment

No problem, make a thread called "I like these events" instead of one that complains about their complaints.

Comment

Oh there will be. It would be suicide to Crystal Saga to stop.
                          True but some people won't learn until it's way too late. On a side note, attempting to cut a tree down with a bottle..bad idea ;-;

Crystal Saga

Comment

I have the right to say I didn't like certain game events especially since I pay the game staff to do better. This thread is insulting and uncalled for , not everyone embrace's Miroku's opinions,we apologize for having our own minds.
                            I pay for the game and so does many others, we aren't complaining. And if you find this thread uncalled for then why take your time and speak on it, if it was soooo uncalled for or sooo bad then the mods would lock it or delete it.
                            IGN: (S41)Tarasara
                            Class: Hybrid Priest
                            Guild: Sanctuary Asst. GM
                            Pets: Teeka, Firelord, Burning Angel,Super Demon, Bald Eagle
                            Level: Scion Lvl 60

Comment

Pfft to settle that silly debate. Maybe the Devs should charge a one time fee of $10. Problem solved.
                              If ya can't find a spare $10 laying around then time to quit til ya do.

This way everyone supports the game.

To get back on topic;
                              I think the GMs are ungrateful. They have a job thanks to us. They can pay their rent, they can pay their bills, they have a job that many envy, Like cmon? Who here wouldn't want to be a GM for Crystal Saga? So The GMs are ungrateful to the cashers here. Not to mention the freebies who provide a player base, competition and even refer friends and family to the game who are more potential cashers.

For one of the GMs to turn around and slap us in the face with the attitude they gave is an insult to EVERYONE. Personally I'd sack em if I was in charge. To potentially cost me money? Get your *** in the unemployment line.. and yes I'm talking about Storms comment on removing the weekly events because we are not satisfied with their events.

That's what i call common sense. Hell, yes^^

Comment

That's what i call common sense. Hell, yes^^
                                So what do you call my lil lumberjack story? Insanity? V_V *wonders if SS2 has any labor day event going on*

Crystal Saga

Comment

Working...
                                X