Rogues and Dodge above 101%

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Botolminum View Post
    Insanity : if you actually check the equipments, Akuma is much stronger, Akuma has Aug X + Aug X +16 , Tails Aug X + perf X or Aug I or whatever that is not aug X +15 , Akuma's nearly have full set equip at +16, Tails only +14 , if Akuma +16 his headgear and armor (and he's not even at +14 which explains the low HP and def), his HP would be much higher than Tails. This equipments enchanting and the Fruits are the only thing that will make them different.

And the most important thing of all, location, where do Akuma live ? Where do Tails live ? lag can make all the difference, not just stats, for example, someone in South East Asia (Indonesia, Vietnam, Philipines, Malaysia, etc, not sure about Singapore) will never be able to beat anyone from USA or Europe. Unless the one who's playing is super dumb...

Not sure if the calculation of dodge % in CL is the same like in here or not, but I think they should be the same ? My Rogue got 87 k agi with 191 k dodge, can only manage to get 150 % dodge if assuming I maxed the Enhanced development lvl 10 and Enhanced movement lvl 5, only sb light, no title, no priest buff. I managed to get 195 k agi with 420 k dodge from feather blessing, but that only adds around 1 % dodge. This is a lvl 132 rogue 3rd rebirth, I would've gotten more agi but it's useless in CL considering every single OP class have 137-141 % hit rating without increasing agi.....
    dats racist im from singapore and i trash like 3/4 of the server im playing at
    <proud of my rogue

Sever:Amethyst Forest
    Class:Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by FinalTensaZangetsu View Post
      dats racist im from singapore and i trash like 3/4 of the server im playing at
      <proud of my rogue
      too bad you're blind though, you read what I write there ? I said I'm not sure about singapore, but the rest of the country that I mention, I know clearly the condition of their internet. And, the 3/4 of the server that you can kill is most likely from the country that I mention... I've tested being a rogue with 300-1000 ms ping, the stun fails like 80 % of the time.
      Last edited by Botolminum; 04-30-2014, 07:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Insanity View Post
        Level not plane -.-
        now he is level 125 and he got same stats ,,,, never went down , go check yourself -_-

Comment

Who and you better not be bashing valor members
          I know your in a war that your pretty much losing but don't hate the players hate the game xD
          Originally posted by iTz_SoN
          I will murder everyone I see in GR regardless of level.
          I treat all players equally - so they all die.

Comment

I'm comparing stats not equips and tails has more hp and def -.- and like 50k less patk but a lot more hp and more dee and imcoming. Other stats are so close its like the same.

Akuma lives in china I hear doesn't make a difference tho?

Zen if he has 24k agi like tails scion + wing buff will make it increased by like 500%? ( max ) making it 125k
            Also zen stop complaining if you don't understand dodge.... The more you level at any plane the lower your dodge gets! -.-
            In europe, not china and hits for 23million-30mil dmg.

Comment

Who and you better not be bashing valor members
              I know your in a war that your pretty much losing but don't hate the players hate the game xD
              i fight them because they do illegal stuff -_- as u know verywell
              but there is only one rogue who proven to me that scion is much stronger than eidolon (in case of tenet)

Comment

Zen go make a level 1 rogue and a level 30 put in no attribute points
                Originally posted by iTz_SoN
                I will murder everyone I see in GR regardless of level.
                I treat all players equally - so they all die.

Comment

Akuma and Tails are rogues of similar stats, its difficult to say who is better. Goes down to situational circumstances (who hits first, who misses, wing proc, demonic proc etc).

However statistically, having greater PATK definitely gives a better edge than having few more hp at that sort of dmg dealt (30 million?). 50k patk diff is too huge.

Comment

Originally posted by Zenzibar View Post
                    hi everyone,
                    i wonder if someone can answer me plz

how could someone achieve high dodge rate % , with low agility ?

we got someone have 3.5k agility got dodge 8.5k 100%
                    and another one have 2k agility got 5.9k 101%

soul does not dodge percentages , neither seals of heraldry , even vigor fruit give dodge as value not "%" , also tenets does not....

is it possible ? same equipments which is the slayer and lower agility than me also lower dodge,,, but the % is higher

plz help me i need dodge ratings
                    Did you get your answer??
                    DeathDealer
                    Legends Praetorian

Caesar's personal Assassin

Married to the best priest in the game

DEATH WILL COME FOR YOU

Comment

Working...
                    X