Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XrosSlash
    replied
    sorry for trollin.. but.. the fact that shadow is more 1 v 1 is obvious. u cannot kill many ppl faster. but, the other hand, the combat rogue is very versatile at taking down many ppl at once. ive seen super combat rogue, he just too fast of using his skill (aka sliding tackle, lol). ull be dead b4 u even launch ur skill.

never ever look shadow better than combat, or other class. shadow just better cuz the surprise element, hit first, stun first.

Leave a comment:

• PrincessVy
    replied
    Haha gosh. i just got pumped up. He said the guide failed because it lacks infos about shadow when the title clearly says it for COMBAT ROGUES xD
    Last edited by PrincessVy; 06-11-2012, 08:22 PM.

Leave a comment:

• DFinn
    replied
    Trolls. =)) Don't feed them.

Leave a comment:

• PrincessVy
    replied
    Originally posted by BrotherVT View Post
    Okay. Who cares what is better or else I'll be forced to close the thread.
    Haha Its up to you Gm. I did nothing wrong , i just made a guide for combat rogues

Leave a comment:

• BrotherVT
    replied
    Okay. Who cares what is better or else I'll be forced to close the thread.

Leave a comment:

• PrincessVy
    replied
    Originally posted by MrEvolve View Post
    obsessed? no, i'm just bringing out pure facts that shadow rogues beat the **** out of combat rogues any time, and therefore, combat rogues are useless if you can choose betweent the two
    Okaaay if you say sooo

Leave a comment:

• MrEvolve
    replied
    Originally posted by PrincessVy View Post
    Thanks ^^ and yes im done with him because he's so obsessed and into his Shadow Rogue
    obsessed? no, i'm just bringing out pure facts that shadow rogues beat the **** out of combat rogues any time, and therefore, combat rogues are useless if you can choose betweent the two

Leave a comment:

• PrincessVy
    replied
    Originally posted by R22385193 View Post
    Thanks for the guide anyways! It helps a lot of new players! Nevermind this jerk MrEvolve. Thumbs Up!
    Thanks ^^ and yes im done with him because he's so obsessed and into his Shadow Rogue

Leave a comment:

• R22385193
    replied
    Thanks for the guide anyways! It helps a lot of new players! Nevermind this jerk MrEvolve. Thumbs Up!

Leave a comment:

• R22385193
    replied
    Well okay, if you say so.

Leave a comment:

• MrEvolve
    replied
    I dont thinks its impossible without Crystals. Best Gears and Pro build would not be sufficient to solo vault NM at 45 esp with Shadow Rogue..Maybe for priest it can. But oh Well if it does, you must hve spend a lot of pots and health orbs i guess?
    back on that level i was spending 1 orb per run... still counts as solo...

Leave a comment:

• R22385193
    replied
    yeh... and it's not impossible... you just gotta have awesome gear and a pro build... [ATTACH=CONFIG]19320[/ATTACH]
    I dont thinks its possible without Crystals. Best Gears and Pro build would not be sufficient to solo vault NM at 45 esp with Shadow Rogue..Maybe for priest it can. But oh Well if it does, you must have spent a lot of pots and health orbs i guess?
    Last edited by R22385193; 06-11-2012, 06:07 AM.

Leave a comment:

• MrEvolve
    replied
    Originally posted by PrincessVy View Post
    Combat Rogues dont suck at all. Its just about anyone's taste on class. And im tired of arguing with you saying that my guide is a failure because obviously its not
    what exactly are your arguements here that your guide doesn't fail? that there are only a few combat rogues in the whole game? pro arguement!! and no, it's not about tastes, it's the fact that rogues are hard to build... and yet, there are atleast 10 times more shadow then combat rogues in the game...

Leave a comment:

• PrincessVy
    replied

Only a few combat rogues in game? and that doesn't tell you that they suck?
    Combat Rogues dont suck at all. Its just about anyone's taste on class. And im tired of arguing with you saying that my guide is a failure because obviously its not

Leave a comment:

• MrEvolve
    replied
    Youre saying you can Solo Vault NM by Level 45? SOLO ?? Lol Impossibe.
    yeh... and it's not impossible... you just gotta have awesome gear and a pro build... Click image for larger version

Name:	35gtkt.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	47.4 KB
ID:	1659457

Leave a comment:

Working...
X