• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MrEvolve
    replied
    Originally posted by PrincessVy View Post
    Well maybe you use crystals i guess?
    no sorry, i never charged crystals, only for my wedding...

*tell me then, oh wise one... how exactly do i get every gotor and world boss that i go to... and i'm not a scion... mkay?

-There are only few Combat Rogues in the game. So maybe whenever you go to world bosses or gotor you've never had a chance of fighting for last hit against a combat rogue. Or maybe , youre the only DPS around so thats why you always get it.

*i've seen shadow rogues with over 70% dodge which basically makes passive skills who add your dodge pretty much useless...

- So imagine a Combat Rogue with Same stats and Equip with the Shadow Rogues youve seen. What if they have passive dodging skills? Wouldnt that insanely boost their dodge more? Would that seem useless to you? OMG.

* wrong... i'm always stealthed, therefore, i have perma speed boost
    How about in Seng? You dont need to be stealth that long because you obviously cant kill someone with that. In deliveries, in Tamalan, you cant use your stealth skills so you wont have imp. movement speed while combat rogues still have their permanent movement speed skills.

*there are million more reasons while shadow rogues are better then combat rogues... why do you think no one uses them? the 5 reasons i mentioned before are just the ones that don't demand thinking to understand...

- My guide wasnt even focusing on comparing Shadow Vs Combat. Its a guide about being a combat rogue. So i wont go there.
    Only a few combat rogues in game? and that doesn't tell you that they suck?

Leave a comment:

• R22385193
    replied
    Youre saying you can Solo Vault NM by Level 45? SOLO ?? Lol Impossibe.

Leave a comment:

• PrincessVy
    replied
    Originally posted by MrEvolve View Post
    now to answer your failure attempt to defend yourself...
    - Combat Rogues have DOT skills that w/c will contribute to a high chance of last hitting world bosses. At level 40 i got to last hit Torvo and Auron.
    tell me then, oh wise one... how exactly do i get every gotor and world boss that i go to... and i'm not a scion... mkay?

-Are you dumb? guess your the one who dont know anything about combat rogues even though youve been to scion. Combat Rogues have passive and skills that improves their dodging capabilities namely Slayer's Deftness, Imp Slayer's Deftness and Vagabond's Swiftness. Plus with the help of Blur it reduces enemy's hit rate thus improving dodging capabilities.
    i've seen shadow rogues with over 70% dodge which basically makes passive skills who add your dodge pretty much useless...

-Guess youre wrong again. The skills of Shadow Rogues w/c boosts movement speed are only in an amnt. of time or while Stealth while the Combat Rogue's Skills are permanent.
    only for an amount of time or only when stealthed? wrong... i'm always stealthed, therefore, i have perma speed boost

there are million more reasons while shadow rogues are better then combat rogues... why do you think no one uses them? the 5 reasons i mentioned before are just the ones that don't demand thinking to understand...
    *tell me then, oh wise one... how exactly do i get every gotor and world boss that i go to... and i'm not a scion... mkay?

-There are only few Combat Rogues in the game. So maybe whenever you go to world bosses or gotor you've never had a chance of fighting for last hit against a combat rogue. Or maybe , youre the only DPS around so thats why you always get it.

*i've seen shadow rogues with over 70% dodge which basically makes passive skills who add your dodge pretty much useless...

- So imagine a Combat Rogue with Same stats and Equip with the Shadow Rogues youve seen. What if they have passive dodging skills? Wouldnt that insanely boost their dodge more? Would that seem useless to you? OMG.

* wrong... i'm always stealthed, therefore, i have perma speed boost
    How about in Seng? You dont need to be stealth that long because you obviously cant kill someone with that. In deliveries, in Tamalan, you cant use your stealth skills so you wont have imp. movement speed while combat rogues still have their permanent movement speed skills.

*there are million more reasons while shadow rogues are better then combat rogues... why do you think no one uses them? the 5 reasons i mentioned before are just the ones that don't demand thinking to understand...

- My guide wasnt even focusing on comparing Shadow Vs Combat. Its a guide about being a combat rogue. So i wont go there.

Leave a comment:

• PrincessVy
    replied
    *facepalm* go read the fact that i was able to solo the vault NM when i was lv45...
    Well maybe you use crystals i guess?
    Last edited by PrincessVy; 06-11-2012, 04:27 AM.

Leave a comment:

• MrEvolve
    replied
    Originally posted by flamingtoad View Post
    -facepalm- well duh u can solo... vault nm.. look at your level... 70+... and besides.. i think dragonboy try to say was shadow rogues suck for the low levels... and besides most guides now days for shadow rogue tell you to max out slayer speed till after rebirth.. and pointless to go full agility.. due to u can make up for loss of agility.. with epic sets..
    *facepalm* go read the fact that i was able to solo the vault NM when i was lv45...

Leave a comment:

• flamingtoad
    replied
    -facepalm- well duh u can solo... vault nm.. look at your level... 70+... and besides.. i think dragonboy try to say was shadow rogues suck for the low levels... and besides most guides now days for shadow rogue tell you to max out slayer speed till after rebirth.. and pointless to go full agility.. due to u can make up for loss of agility.. with epic sets..

Leave a comment:

• MrEvolve
    replied
    Ok time to defend my guide.

*High Chance of Last Hitting Enemy boss(Especially World Boss) - FALSE... shadow rogues have a skill called Slayer's Speed which improves your attack speed by 15% on level5...

- Combat Rogues have DOT skills that w/c will contribute to a high chance of last hitting world bosses. At level 40 i got to last hit Torvo and Auron.

*High Dodging Rate - FALSE... if you choose to be agility, it doesn't matter whatsoever which build you are, you will always have the same dodge...

-Are you dumb? guess your the one who dont know anything about combat rogues even though youve been to scion. Combat Rogues have passive and skills that improves their dodging capabilities namely Slayer's Deftness, Imp Slayer's Deftness and Vagabond's Swiftness. Plus with the help of Blur it reduces enemy's hit rate thus improving dodging capabilities.

*High Movement Speed - aaaaand FALSE again... shadow rogues have a skill called Slayer's Spring which improves your mobility for 70% for 12 seconds...

-Guess youre wrong again. The skills of Shadow Rogues w/c boosts movement speed are only in an amnt. of time or while Stealth while the Combat Rogue's Skills are permanent.

*thus, i have prooven that your guide fails hard... you tried to make a combat rogue guide, while being uninformed about shadow rogues and their abilities... next time, try harder please...

- Thus i have proven that youre the one who doesnt know anything about combat. You Tried arguing with my guide with knowing only the informations about Shadow Rogues while uninformed with The Combat Rogues. Next time, try arguing better please..
    now to answer your failure attempt to defend yourself...
    tell me then, oh wise one... how exactly do i get every gotor and world boss that i go to... and i'm not a scion... mkay?

i've seen shadow rogues with over 70% dodge which basically makes passive skills who add your dodge pretty much useless...

only for an amount of time or only when stealthed? wrong... i'm always stealthed, therefore, i have perma speed boost

there are million more reasons while shadow rogues are better then combat rogues... why do you think no one uses them? the 5 reasons i mentioned before are just the ones that don't demand thinking to understand...

Leave a comment:

• PrincessVy
    replied
    ah, but you did compare them... the ''pros'' and ''cons''... that would be comparisons between shadow and combat... just sayin...
    Lol. im talking about Pros and Cons of being a combat rogue. not Pros and Cons of Combat vs Shadow. Please read well.

Leave a comment:

• MrEvolve
    replied
    Sorry sir but you missed the point, my guide is not a failure. as ive said its for combat rogues dont you know how to read? im not comparing combat to shadow. im focusing on combat. so please ^^ stop acting like a jerk and feel like youre the smartest kid in town. That would be all ^^
    ah, but you did compare them... the ''pros'' and ''cons''... that would be comparisons between shadow and combat... just sayin...

Leave a comment:

• PrincessVy
    replied

i can go on like this forever... but instead... let me show you what's wrong with YOUR guide...
    as you said here...
    PROS:
    High Chance of Last Hitting Enemy boss(Especially World Boss) - FALSE... shadow rogues have a skill called Slayer's Speed which improves your attack speed by 15% on level5...
    Easy level up and doing dungeons - FALSE... i was able to solo vault NM when i was lv 45... and before that, i made a lv30 priest that healed... 1k was more then enough...
    High Dodging Rate - FALSE... if you choose to be agility, it doesn't matter whatsoever which build you are, you will always have the same dodge...
    High Movement Speed - aaaaand FALSE again... shadow rogues have a skill called Slayer's Spring which improves your mobility for 70% for 12 seconds...

thus, i have prooven that your guide fails hard... you tried to make a combat rogue guide, while being uninformed about shadow rogues and their abilities... next time, try harder please...
    Ok time to defend my guide.

*High Chance of Last Hitting Enemy boss(Especially World Boss) - FALSE... shadow rogues have a skill called Slayer's Speed which improves your attack speed by 15% on level5...

*High Dodging Rate - FALSE... if you choose to be agility, it doesn't matter whatsoever which build you are, you will always have the same dodge...

*High Movement Speed - aaaaand FALSE again... shadow rogues have a skill called Slayer's Spring which improves your mobility for 70% for 12 seconds...

*thus, i have prooven that your guide fails hard... you tried to make a combat rogue guide, while being uninformed about shadow rogues and their abilities... next time, try harder please...

- Thus i have proven that youre the one who doesnt know anything about combat. You Tried arguing with my guide with knowing only the informations about Shadow Rogues while uninformed with The Combat Rogues. Next time, try arguing better please..

Leave a comment:

• PrincessVy
    replied
    Originally posted by Unreal.Joker View Post

And MrEvolve, your nature is probably the aspect of PVP. The thread clearly said for combat rogues. Not for Shadow Rogues.

Absolutely my point, thanks

Leave a comment:

• PrincessVy
    replied

thus, i have prooven that your guide fails hard... you tried to make a combat rogue guide, while being uninformed about shadow rogues and their abilities... next time, try harder please...
    Sorry sir but you missed the point, my guide is not a failure. as ive said its for combat rogues dont you know how to read? im not comparing combat to shadow.Why the hell should i be informed with shadow rogues and their abilities when the thread clearly states its a guide for combat rogue? Omg. ^^
    Last edited by PrincessVy; 06-13-2012, 05:14 AM.

Leave a comment:

• MrEvolve
    replied
    sorry bout the double post... lags ftw

Leave a comment:

• MrEvolve
    replied
    sorry bro, i never go easy on people... i either fully troll or dont comment...
    and yeah, i've seen shadow rogues with more then 70% dodge and the highest crit rate i saw was 78%... so that slight increase doesn't help that much, concidering that 70% is basically dodge every hit... also, yes, i'm based on PVP... u jelly? k, moving on... yes, i 've read the ''that's not the only build you can do'' and guess what...

nuff said there... and the ''last hitting bosses''... shadow rogues still own there, because either it is a gotor-like boss where you hit 900000 each hit, we got better attack speed, and either it's a world boss, we hit stronger... and i'm talking about Shadow Rogue vs. Combat Rogue, not Shadow Rogue vs. Mage... re-read my post then comment... k?

Leave a comment:

• Unreal.Joker
    replied
    Originally posted by Unreal.Joker View Post

++

Clearly, with the help of my name, I'm messing up with you since your way of thinking is amusing.
    Then again, I made a mistake of not noticing quickly that you're a troll. =))

Leave a comment:

Working...
X