• This is my main and yes, I cannot log in
    server: (s49)Belas Chasm
    IGN: (s49)Annabelle
    Class: Anti-Mage Ranger
    Level: 130 (Scion)
    Guild: (s26)FTW (Home away from home)

Comment

• Originally posted by Blasser View Post
      Reverie we have been sitting in the stove for the pass 3 weeks i dont know why other server are working good except for Us comeon please resolve this problem.
      It's been two weeks, but as previously stated, the cause of the problem isn't our every day server bug. The presented variables are rather temperamental and sensitive, so it will be taking time to address. Rest assured I will be pressing for compensation as S88 has been down 2/3 weeks it's even been live.

Comment

• i take it back, i cant log again after changing maps =/
        Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
        Server:(S22)Tyria Village
        Spouse: (S23)Socrates
        Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
        -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
        -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
        -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

• 11/05/2015 issues still not resolved crystal saga

its now been 13 hours since crystal saga has been all but unplayable and where are the people who are suppose to be fixing things like this? i don't know probably dealing with some minor glitch in one of there many games that look exactly the same besides in name and a few character differences. meanwhile those of us who play crystal saga are sitting here waiting for something to happen at all like we always do. I'm seriously surprised the game has lasted as long as it has because R2 or whoever controls what happens to it take there sweet bloody time fixing any problems we have especially the serious ones. but lets face it most of the other R2 games are sad and pathetic. they better compensate us for this time lost and not with some ** but with something good this time. cross your fingers people and maybe something will get done.

Comment

• well seems alot more laggier still

Comment

• Dont care much of compensation, seems all that's gonna be is bound stuffs never ever needed for characters with max lv and almost max stuffs. BUT we will accept 100 Pixie Upgrade Crystal
              that's just about a small amount of Pixie Upgrade Crystal we we're gonna lose not doing any dungeon for a day on snorb week :/

but ofcourse the most important part is making this issue fixed which includes the massive lag rather than usual.
              Last edited by Caia_R21125326; 11-06-2015, 11:25 AM.
              Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
              Server:(S22)Tyria Village
              Spouse: (S23)Socrates
              Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
              -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
              -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
              -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

• Server is back for s88 but super laggy/........

Comment

• 20 hr n nothing done.. server still broken, no announcement, no apologies, not even a word from r2..
                  Dam i want to work here.. seems u dont need to do anything..
                  - Strongest Non Casher -

Ill make u keep spending.. get ready to be broke n regret..

Comment

• Originally posted by Reverie View Post
                    As the issue with logging mains is not affecting everyone, it's been a bit restless pinpointing the cause. I have been informed that the devs will be further delving into said matter later today when they are on duty.

S88's continued failed login is also sitting on the stove to be permanently resolved.
                    hi rev ty for your continued help on this i was able to log in today but major lag not been able to get anything done i tried my luck on dungeons and my god its bad when u cant kill mobs in BC lol will people be working over the weekend to help resolve the issue or will we be left any ideas?

Comment

• lol and server is back offline great!

Comment

• was able to get in for a few min then kicked right out when changed maps now cant get in at all again

Comment

• Thank you all for keeping somewhat calm about the situation. Hopefully the team will be working around the clock this weekend to resolve our issues. Please remember our forum mods are doing what they can to assist. This is not a normal matter of a quick fix. This is affecting almost everyone. We are a family here regardless of what happened in game or outside of game. Im asking everyone again to be patient and come together as one to get through these trying times. Thank your R2 , forum mods and players for support during these rough times.

Comment

• Originally posted by Angel.Blade View Post
                            hi rev ty for your continued help on this i was able to log in today but major lag not been able to get anything done i tried my luck on dungeons and my god its bad when u cant kill mobs in BC lol will people be working over the weekend to help resolve the issue or will we be left any ideas?
                            The severe lag per server has also been reported. I'm sure it's connected to the issue with our servers going down so frequently as of late.

Comment

• This is has happened before, and it will happen again. Keep your calm, keep your cool. Catch up on some youtubes while CS is down. Life goes on.

Comment

• i get to 100% on first bar of loading into the main game and then it either stops and keeps running the kb/s down till 0 or it says failed to login and goes back to character
                                menu but only for one single character my main which was on when the servers all went down (S13)peekaboo i havent been able to play in over 12 hours which is over twice as long as the game was down.

Comment

Working...
                                X