Down Again!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by luigihunter00 View Post
    LOL why don't u shut up for real no one asked u for your two cents!!! to be calling anyone and idiot no one is spreading anything if you read his post he was just clarifying things and wait for what to be DONE you must be dense to think that R2 cares lol its so apparent that they care so much it has been going on for days now!!!! but like you would know or even understand!!! AND no RESPONSE From them SO why don't u back off!!!!
    hmm if they wasnt spreading why repost before getting deleted then and no i wont back the F off simples

Comment

• Thinking Angel.Blade needs to be banned for awhile for her rudeness.

Comment

• I think we all need to simmer down. The rumor has already been addressed, so there really is no need to kick a dead horse.

Continued aggravation against your fellow players will be resulting in closure of this thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reverie View Post
          I think we all need to simmer down. The rumor has already been addressed, so there really is no need to kick a dead horse.

Continued aggravation against your fellow players will be resulting in closure of this thread.
          is there a toll free number we can call at R2 to find out what is going on?

Comment

• Originally posted by LordKyo View Post
            I believe R2 has contact information posted somewhere on this platform. I will take a look around for you.

Comment

I think we all need to simmer down. The rumor has already been addressed, so there really is no need to kick a dead horse.

Continued no information given , game offline in what is gonna result Rev?? You're fast onto close a thread! You gotta look your priorities!

Comment

• Originally posted by sdo1966 View Post
                I'd say keep the lag, since thats the only way i can kill you in LG mood...JUST KIDDING
                Meanie Coffee we will all be stuck in the loading screen for LG watch lol
                S42MxMood03
                Guild-SoulofRuins
                Married:S36Krayzie
                Life too short to live with regrets

Comment

I believe R2 has contact information posted somewhere on this platform. I will take a look around for you.
                  I think the gamers need to call R2 directly and see about getting their money back for not being able to play the game since they did pay.
                  For 1 I paid but I'm not gonna cry over $7.99 unless I can't use the services to play CS then I would be mad as hell that's why I'm playing on s89 for free now.

Comment

• Originally posted by luigihunter00 View Post
                    Meanie Coffee we will all be stuck in the loading screen for LG watch lol
                    and won't we have fun all of us together it'll be a party
                    (S70)CoffeeQueen
                    Level 180 Shadow Rogue

*I'm not weird, I'm just limited edition*

Comment

• Originally posted by Angel.Blade View Post
                      hmm if they wasnt spreading why repost before getting deleted then and no i wont back the F off simples

lol simples you the one ppl are raging at so who simple
                      S42MxMood03
                      Guild-SoulofRuins
                      Married:S36Krayzie
                      Life too short to live with regrets

Comment

• Originally posted by sdo1966 View Post
                        and won't we have fun all of us together it'll be a party
                        And since we're all stuck there together~ Might as well have a bonfire and s'more party? xD

Comment

• just come over to S89 people and play until the servers are back up atleast you get your CS fix lmao. so much rage where is the love at people.

Comment

• Originally posted by popclips View Post
                            And since we're all stuck there together~ Might as well have a bonfire and s'more party? xD
                            OOH ya that'll be awesome
                            (S70)CoffeeQueen
                            Level 180 Shadow Rogue

*I'm not weird, I'm just limited edition*

Comment

• Originally posted by LordKyo View Post
                              Contact information can be found on R2's ToS here: http://www.r2games.com/public/terms-of-service.html

Originally posted by pappody View Post
                              Continued no information given , game offline in what is gonna result Rev?? You're fast onto close a thread! You gotta look your priorities!
                              Actually, the game isn't offline. The real problem now is that a handful of players are unable to login with their main toons, which is conditional as it is not affecting everyone. No single server is down.

Comment

Contact information can be found on R2's ToS here: http://www.r2games.com/public/terms-of-service.html

Actually, the game isn't offline. The real problem now is that a handful of players are unable to login with their main toons, which is conditional as it is not affecting everyone. No single server is down.
                                i cant log into s12 i have a level 46 knight on there. it keeps saying failed t connect to server.

Comment

Working...
                                X