It's Nafia

Leave a comment:

• Lordi05
    replied
    whats your IGN Yamgi?

Leave a comment:

• wolfrain12
    replied
    Haha well if they put it under emergency maintenance again then we have another 4-5 hour wait

Leave a comment:

• Yamgi
    replied
    Hehehe. Had someone come in so I could leave work early and now server are still down. :/ 2 days events missed.. needed gotor but I'm sure that's gone before server comes back up. I know what everyone is thinking "Be patient the server will be fixed soon. They are working as hard as they can to resolve the issue" Well, if it were really true I'd be ok knowing that they're tdoing everything that they can. I just wish we could be updated with what is causing this problem and their plans to fix it. Just showing people that you do care makes them happy and want to stay and continue to play the game. We the players who pay tons of money still only play because we like the game but I do see many people quitting all the time and it's not a mystery as to why.

Leave a comment:

• Kurozakuro91
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Failed to connect to server.png
Views:	1
Size:	823.0 KB
ID:	1724232

what's happening???

Leave a comment:

• briantiffin
    replied
    yep you loose the vip time and everything.. I lost my easter bunny suit on s93 time because of the issues on there vip isn't any diferent goes on time like most things on this game. that's why for s94 atleast there only option is a full restart

Leave a comment:

• Lordi05
    replied
    vip time is a fix setting time so iff your vip running to th 5 April it wouldn be longer no matter iff server are on or off

Leave a comment:

• Ryan_Rathlor
    replied
    So will our VIPs still lose the 2 days plus this downtime is taking? or do we just take that as a loss too?

Leave a comment:

• Rathlor
    replied
    Page 27 over 31 hours of downtime and not even a post to let us know anything.Good job r2 games keep showing us how much you care.

Leave a comment:

• briantiffin
    replied
    well this is the second day they have had issues either there guys scr£wd up the codeing or there equipment isn't up to the job.. either 1 is sad thought from a game developer.. and to be honest the only option they have is to wipe the server clean every1 starts lvl 1 again and restarted with a DATE AND TIME SPECIFIED not just ohh we will be down for an undisclosed time for maintenance.. because the guys that waited for the original opentime are the 1s that have lost out as many either have jobs or couldn't stay awake for 24hrs till r2 took there head out there A55 to try fix issues correctly they should also give all money spent back and id say give every1 that was there at start the original start time/date 5k crystals each AND a compo pack to every1 else I cant see it working any other way because we wer given a date for server to open and it came and went a few waited all day and night till it opend I was 1 of them,, for it to close 1 min into game play was crazy and those are the players R2 need to make apologies to and give more than a compensation pack that is laughable after so much downtime..

Leave a comment:

• ppstewarte
    replied
    With so much drama in the LBC its hard being me snoop double g.

Dude S94 is offline WHY? I swear if there is a rollback and the crystals I bought on that server are gone I am honestly just done. This has happened too many times its bound to happen again now.

Please do not let them rollback... I beg u.

Leave a comment:

• R2435384
    replied
    You know what are you tired of getting screwed over by R2? Ok guys here is what you do. Tired of being ignored? Feels like what you say is falling on deaf ears? Google this: better business bureau click link and once there type in reality squared in the business line after you will see manager names etc. Ithink you know what to do from there. Also I wouldn't abuse the mods on here they actually try their best to keep us somewhat decent shape most of the time, we wouldn't have LoV even if it wasn't for them keeping it alive.

Leave a comment:

• R290450737
    replied
    Can't expect anything else. I guess many of the player who say they are gonna quit will actually try to log inn and check if they get good enough compensation.
    But there the second problem starts, because it's basically guaranteed that R2 will not give a good enough compensation for 2x downtime total over 24 hour, without any update or announcement to the players.

It really does suck that a bunch of players now will quit, but they can't really expect anything else.

Leave a comment:

• ChristalsWraps
    replied
    Originally posted by iAmPerseverant View Post
    Well I just filed a dispute with my bank to refund my money. R2 can go ahead and do as they wish, but when people pay more than a few dollars on your product, it better be up and running when they say it will be.
    The fact they have not given us word of anything going on makes my blood boil and my stomach turn and I surely will not sit around and deal with it lol.
    The compensation given was okay earlier last night as it seemed like things could return to normal, but no, S93 goes down again and no prior warning was given.
    I consider this my ultimatum and I decided to take action now rather than wait because more than likely this will happen again until they get their act together.
    Really really sucks that all the good players are guna leave

Leave a comment:

• iAmPerseverant
    replied
    Well I just filed a dispute with my bank to refund my money. R2 can go ahead and do as they wish, but when people pay more than a few dollars on your product, it better be up and running when they say it will be.
    The fact they have not given us word of anything going on makes my blood boil and my stomach turn and I surely will not sit around and deal with it lol.
    The compensation given was okay earlier last night as it seemed like things could return to normal, but no, S93 goes down again and no prior warning was given.
    I consider this my ultimatum and I decided to take action now rather than wait because more than likely this will happen again until they get their act together.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X