• Show
Clear All

• darrellana2009
    replied
    What was said on the deleted page?

Leave a comment:

• Yamgi
    replied
    This is all an April fools joke. Not a very funny one I admit.

Leave a comment:

• briantiffin
    replied
    very true rathlor.. its like hmm we are going down better try minimise the damage.. ooops just deleted a whole page.. ohh its ok we will just make it look like spam and cover it up.. our customers wont no the difference they have waited 48hrs without any info on a fix or the issue whats another 48hrs..

yer I don't no the diference betwean the vertions just seams very coincidental about the date being so close
    Last edited by Reverie; 04-01-2016, 09:13 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Leave a comment:

• ChristalsWraps
    replied
    It says in the article Kabam, and it says Feb 12th. Pretty sure it's past that date

Leave a comment:

• Rathlor
    replied
    Originally posted by briantiffin View Post
    http://newrpg.com/browser-games-news...ing-down-2016/ just read this article probably sez it all..
    Think thats the Kabam version,idk though.

Leave a comment:

• Yamgi
    replied
    Originally posted by briantiffin View Post
    http://newrpg.com/browser-games-news...ing-down-2016/ just read this article probably sez it all..
    Is the game really shutting down? If so R2 should have mentioned this before I spent money ffs

Leave a comment:

• Rathlor
    replied
    Originally posted by Yamgi View Post
    I really wouldn't get my hopes of it coming back up any time soon. I really think they must not know how to fix the problem.
    They have no clue or it would have been fixed by now.Its funny that this company with so many games and can't even keep a server running.Always trying to cut corners from my experinces.

I wouldnt get my hopes up for gaming in 93 anything soon,nothing is being done.But posts are being deleted,lol so go figure that,lol.Trying to cover up and then a mod comes and says "we needed to delete any spam" lol
    Last edited by Rathlor; 04-01-2016, 09:02 PM.

Leave a comment:

• mitchmac000
    replied
    Not sure if they're just under-staffed or just don't care, but the lack of communication between the developers and the players is something that has got to be fixed. I saw that the current online staff members don't have an official forum account to give us updates, so they're using the mods? That's absolutely ridiculous. I'm disappointed in you, r2 games I just spent about 20$ on the game but now I feel like it's not even worth it. Probably won't be putting anymore money into this game.

Leave a comment:

• briantiffin
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Yamgi
    replied
    I really wouldn't get my hopes of it coming back up any time soon. I really think they must not know how to fix the problem.

Leave a comment:

• briantiffin
    replied
    both s93 and s94 will be dead as most have decided to recall there payments and leave which im not surprized at.. R2 hasn't given us any info and has p!55ed allot of players off with this mess.. to be honest after 2 days with all these issues perhaps a 3rd and no info given id say this was the end for them as many a lawsuit will occur and much money will be recalled and all could have bean so easily prevented

Leave a comment:

• Yamgi
    replied
    They ruined some good days off from work I had. This will ruin the login bonus and reset the SS normal gem coupon 100 soul orb thingy and uh... afk card won't it? i don't want it reset

Leave a comment:

• briantiffin
    replied
    it already messed up my login streak.. I had just received 9day login tried this morning and was back to square 1

Leave a comment:

• vickery
    replied
    no worrys they just ruined 2 days of my spring break

Leave a comment:

• mitchmac000
    replied
    I still can't log in either. All it says is 'Failed to Connect to Server'. It's been over 24hrs now since I've been able to log in. I'm going to be so upset if this messes up my login streak >:C I'm on s93 if that helps. This is Alleina btw~

Leave a comment:

Working...
X