Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mitchmac000
    replied
    I just wish I would have gotten some sort of contact info from my friends so we could chat outside the game. That's the only thing that's bugging me really, the fact that I can't talk to any of my friends :c WHERE ARE YOU MELANCHOLY, WHERE?! Dx

Leave a comment:

• Rathlor
    replied
    Originally posted by Yamgi View Post
    You know how it is. They take our money then kick us from our server without a word and no apology of course because they're not sorry about it. They are here to earn money for their business is all. I think there was one guy who cared that worked for R2 but uh.. Idk what happened to him. He prolly got tired of them and quit.
    Not even a word of any kind.And for things I wrote yesterday on here with my other account,the mods banned it from forums,lol go figure that one out,lol.Covering up everything and all they can.

Leave a comment:

• Yamgi
    replied
    You know how it is. They take our money then kick us from our server without a word and no apology of course because they're not sorry about it. They are here to earn money for their business is all. I think there was one guy who cared that worked for R2 but uh.. Idk what happened to him. He prolly got tired of them and quit.

Leave a comment:

• Rathlor
    replied
    Oh yeah,If you are looking for a refund on our credit cards.
    Id go to the bank and file a dispute claim,and tell them how you paid for a services that you are not getting and cancel the money sent to this 2 bit company.
    Your account will be banned though so keep that in mind.Just letting you guys know it is possible to get our money back.

Leave a comment:

• mitchmac000
    replied
    Not to be a jerk, but a game server being down truly isn't the end of the world. Yes it's frustrating and I DO think we should be refunded for various things because of all this down-time, but there's no use getting mad. That being said though, you suck R2 games Communication is key, y'know.

Leave a comment:

• briantiffin
    replied
    some have already decided enough is enough.. cant blame them.. we haven't even been told the issue or given a prediction of when it will be sorted

Leave a comment:

• Rathlor
    replied
    Welp,im going to look for a new game i guess.Cant do this no more,its bloody stressful.Making me upset for 2 full days now,headache and just so sick of looking at "Failed to connect to server"

Peace

Leave a comment:

• Yamgi
    replied
    I've been patient long enough and now I'm starting to get really annoyed by this. There is only so much one person can handle and this is pushing limits. I swear if it's not up soon I will not rest until I am refunded for every order I have made. Ok, maybe that is a little harsh but it's the way I feel. I don't like it very much but you have one more day to fix this problem before you lose the players of s93.

Leave a comment:

• NYAAAA
    replied
    All my accounts cant connect #17
    Last edited by Reverie; 04-01-2016, 09:15 PM. Reason: Removed inappropriate word.

Leave a comment:

• mitchmac000
    replied
    All these deleted posts though... Fishy >w>

Leave a comment:

• briantiffin
    replied
    well I had posted legal information I think on 1 page that basically stated they are breaking the law and cant stop people recalling there money and they have no rights to deleate or block charecters.. I think that was on 1 of the pages.. also there is a whole thred that has been wiped clean just has a heading

Leave a comment:

• chickenbible1
    replied
    Rip.

- Ichi

Leave a comment:

• NYAAAA
    replied
    WHY I CANT LOG IN ******* r2 I WANNA PLAY #17
    Last edited by Reverie; 04-01-2016, 09:09 PM. Reason: Removed inappropriate word.

Leave a comment:

• briantiffin
    replied
    well we can only hope.. but like that google april fools joke.. some jokes cost jobs this 1 will cost them the company

Leave a comment:

• vickery
    replied
    hey if this does shut down i dont wanna lose contact with you guys naf ozzy and all you good people

Leave a comment:

Working...
X