Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lance0031
    replied
    lol this game sucks. its the same problem as s89. that's y we quit on that server. did not get my lov they did not give my refund but they want peaps to cash more in their games that suck. so i im not cashing anymore in this crappy game. hahaha enjoy till u get ****** n quit this server

Leave a comment:

• wolfrain12
    replied
    And it begins again right before i was about to go to work just right like it normally does i swear i have the worst of luck

Leave a comment:

• zimazima202020
    replied
    I didnt get my charge cuz of the serve was down -.- and im waitin for the Ticket i've submitted to be replied , it says on ma character name numbers instead of my real character name , and it says Status ' Order Incomplete' i want to get my xtals ..

Leave a comment:

• silentzoner
    replied
    keep dreaming hun lol.. gnights.. im kinda thinking server will be exactly same as its been last few weeks.. but if they do fix it.. then hey I don't mind losing a dungeon run but if it crashes all tomorrow like it did today after there "emergency maintenance" they will hear me scream wherever they live

I don't suppose any1 will no how long it will be down? I guess I could go sleep
    Last edited by Reverie; 04-11-2016, 06:58 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Leave a comment:

• wolfrain12
    replied
    yeah so now i cant afk overnight but oh well time to sleep and i will know the server will be alive and well when i get back on in the morning

Leave a comment:

• silentzoner
    replied
    uurrgh just as bad.. no notification in game to say maintenance will hapenm in 15 min or whatever still means I lost a dungeon run

Leave a comment:

• deadgrimthanatos
    replied
    Silentzoner, this time, believe it or not, it wasn't a crash. It's emergency maint.

Leave a comment:

• silentzoner
    replied
    ummm.. ok.. wth.. server jus crashed 10th time today this time no events just dead on recet time.. 00.00

was just about to finish BC hard and it threw me out with this screen...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	1
Size:	172.7 KB
ID:	1724412
    Last edited by silentzoner; 04-11-2016, 02:12 AM.

Leave a comment:

• zentox
    replied
    reverie i created another post in forums cause my crystals i never got.

Leave a comment:

• Reverie
    replied
    Originally posted by CPU_1 View Post
    Also, went through an issue of buying $10 in crystals, lagged, and never received the crystals. I thought it may have been a glitch or lag spike and I was never charged. When the server was back up I didn't have crystals added to my account, but my card was deducted the $10. I decided to donate again when it was up, and I didn't receive them either. After about 15 minutes it disconnect, when I reconnect, still nothing. I already filed a ticket, but its $20 down the drain until something is done about it.
    Do you have a ticket number I can check on? Order numbers will also work.

Leave a comment:

• silentzoner
    replied
    it happens every event not jus cof lol

yet another crash.. this time at lucky guess
    Last edited by Reverie; 04-10-2016, 08:54 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Leave a comment:

• baibhav15
    replied
    Why every CoF? For the past few days now.

Leave a comment:

• silentzoner
    replied
    servers down again.......

Leave a comment:

• wolfrain12
    replied
    post your ticket number and i am sure reverie can forward it for you might help speed it up a bit no guarentees though

Leave a comment:

• CPU_1
    replied
    Also, went through an issue of buying $10 in crystals, lagged, and never received the crystals. I thought it may have been a glitch or lag spike and I was never charged. When the server was back up I didn't have crystals added to my account, but my card was deducted the $10. I decided to donate again when it was up, and I didn't receive them either. After about 15 minutes it disconnect, when I reconnect, still nothing. I already filed a ticket, but its $20 down the drain until something is done about it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X