No announcement yet.

Server DC Daily S94

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just dont see how people can cash $500+ already on S94 when all of this keeps happening
    Last edited by wolfrain12; 04-09-2016, 01:03 PM.

Comment

Thought I was the only one who couldn't log back on... lol. Nice to know it's not just me. I'll just go sing the doom song and hope it comes back up...

Comment

s93 got compo for crashes yet we get nothing its frustraiting cause our servers been down for much longer and more freaquent

Comment

Becasue that server has been out for a month already while ours is only nearly two weeks

Comment

I cashed $40 and vip but if this happens again il not be putting any more money into the game.. ivb heard lots are gonna recall there money because of this cr4p and when we have 5 or 6 guys who have already cashed $1000s it might make r2 decide to do somthing

Comment

lol the server is back up again

and it is down again
              Last edited by Reverie; 04-09-2016, 01:52 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

might be just you. I still can't get on.

Comment

lol.. ** me.. server was up again for few secs then down again.. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Comment

Yup that is how they do it give you hope and then step right on it, gotta love R2 for that

Comment

Lag/DC

I'm sure I'm speaking on behalf of S94 and anyone else, but the ping has skyrocket to 30k+ and everyone has been getting disconnected. It is not the first time this has occurred, and it only seems to be getting worse. We all couldn't log in for about a good 12 minutes after a huge lag spike. I know its been spoken of before, but there is no compensation being given or anything to sort out the issue and every disconnection is another player/customer that disconnects at the wrong time and loses valuable items.

Comment

We need to get every1 we can from our server to come to forums and discuss this cause its really beggining to be a joke

Comment

Probably wont happen at all unless more people from S94 actually file a ticket or blow up forum until action is taken but until then nothing will happen because our server is still new

Comment

up again hopefully

Comment

reverie its not that.. we are all getting sick this is happening 4 or 5x /day we loose lots of things its really ridiculous we need something done..

Comment

IKR VIP is starting to become useless at the moment because we cant even utalize it fully

Comment

Working...
                                X