Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Server DC Daily S94

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot (2).png
Views:	1
Size:	811.4 KB
ID:	1724405 so this view is starting to become my best friend as of late I am pretty sure everyone loves this friend

Comment

...really gir? An aerial view of someone else's house is your best friend!? You pervert!

Comment

SSSHH they might catch on

Comment

We have someone looking into the server at the moment.

Comment

Thank you reverie

Comment

Thank you very much, Reverie.

Comment

So i am guessing as it sits right now no one was able to get the 1 dragon sword then since it crashed while inside, or does that mean i obtained it because i was the last person in possession of it???

Comment

probably no one has it, since it crashed. Leaving with the aura is what triggers getting the gold badge and DS.

Comment

damn it isnt like i would have put it to good use anyways because i work tonight and then 12 hours tomorrow but still would have been nice to have

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	pizap.com14603244436661.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	124.6 KB
ID:	1724406

that's wat I think about this DC

Comment

• lol the server is back up but for how long

Comment

• lol.. I got in managed to do fairy search and its offline again.. uurrgh

Comment

• Scratch that last statement it is down again

Comment

• if it wasn't for the fact id spent money on this server I would probly laugh.. but I have so its not funny.. well kinda is cause iv only spent about $100 in comparison to the few that have spent $2k

lol.. well I got back in... only to find it went down 5 secs after I reloged lmao
                              Last edited by silentzoner; 04-10-2016, 04:53 PM.

Comment

• I still laugh regardless of how much i spent into the game because it is still funny that we can log on and then 2 mins later crash. it is like they are crushing our hopes and dreams of having a crash free hour

Comment

Working...
                                X