Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sonibashir
    replied
    Please Fix The Connection Problems With S94..It Happens Like 1-2 Times A Day..Its Been up to 5 Hours Till The Server Is Down..Fix IT PLEASE
    (S94)Maxxy
    Lvl 43
    Guild:♥NeverLand♥

Leave a comment:

• Pinkladyx
    replied
    when is the server going on, can not connect an he load not the character list?

Leave a comment:

• Imakiddo22
    replied
    Why the server wild autumn is not working lost connection service why!!!!

Leave a comment:

replied
    please fix the connection issue.....

Leave a comment:

• silentzoner
    replied
    I no there is a mapping issue because every time before server fails if traveling from 1 map to another we get a mapping error screen if that helps attal

Leave a comment:

• -M-
    replied
    Originally posted by baibhav15 View Post
    Can't they just let this server running while create a copy and transfer all data to it when ready.? Even if it takes like a day just to transfer, it will help a lot.
    While the new one gets ready they can keep the server running and then turn it off for a day and transfer all the data.
    Depends on where the issue is. Might just carry the issue right on over in the transfer.

Leave a comment:

• silentzoner
    replied
    wouldn't be attal surprised if next we loggin its in hellcasts hands.. but atleast its recorded here that we won so if it does change we have a record..

Leave a comment:

• -M-
    replied
    We will report that the server went down following Lang Grab. Thanks for letting us know.

Leave a comment:

• baibhav15
    replied
    Can't they just let this server running while create a copy and transfer all data to it when ready.? Even if it takes like a day just to transfer, it will help a lot.
    While the new one gets ready they can keep the server running and then turn it off for a day and transfer all the data.

Leave a comment:

• R27605349
    replied
    Server is down again .
    When will it be up?
    Seems to be down for hours each day

Leave a comment:

• wolfrain12
    replied
    Thank you M if anything goes wrong I will just pm you instead of blowing up the forum, haven't actually thought of that until now I am pretty sure reverie would have been just as much help if we just send our pm to the mods about these issues

Leave a comment:

• soraisthebest
    replied
    Thanks very much for that M, good to see a new forum moderator around. Looking forward to leading us this week guys!

Edit: And right as I was about to do Seig for us the server crashed again sadly lol

Leave a comment:

• silentzoner
    replied
    thankyou.. for confirming

and server goes down again.. lol
    Last edited by silentzoner; 04-17-2016, 12:43 AM.

Leave a comment:

• -M-
    replied
    Originally posted by silentzoner View Post
    so we won landgrab by default because we had more points than hellcast and there being sour about it calling us hackers can I get conformation from a mod that we got this fair and square plz as we had more points
    If you had more points, then you are the winner. The most they can do is complain in a ticket if they feel there was an error. Congrats on your win.

Leave a comment:

• -M-
    replied
    You're welcome to vent at me all you want, I just will sometimes point out things you say that are completely wrong, which I felt the need to do today.

We do understand. And we feel you. And we're helpless sometimes. And it sucks for everyone. We get it. I'm lighting my pitch fork on fire on Monday when everyone is back in the office. That's the best I can do.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X