No announcement yet.

Failed to Connect

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please, keep in mind that R2Games employees aren't based in America. The company is in China. They don't function on the east coast or west coast hours. In the meantime please be patient. It will be up soon. Thank you.
    If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
    Forum Rules are located here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
    Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Originally posted by *Minori* View Post
      Please, keep in mind that R2Games employees aren't based in America. The company is in China. They don't function on the east coast or west coast hours. In the meantime please be patient. It will be up soon. Thank you.
      what timezone are they from if i may ask?

Comment

Today is last day of LoV. Can you end it please? The rankings will not change.

Comment

Originally posted by *Minori* View Post
          They dont function at all. If they did the game wouldnt be dying. we wouldnt have old events still in the game that are not functional. There are many issues with this game and even if we give our feedback, NOTHING is done. Ive been here from the beginning and so i know for a fact that is the case.
          Since you are here talking, do you have an update for us?

Comment

Originally posted by popopo90 View Post

what timezone are they from if i may ask?
            They're on GMT +8.

Originally posted by dawkhawk72 View Post
            Today is last day of LoV. Can you end it please? The rankings will not change.
            The rankings will be posted by KanaDT once they have been finalized. Please, be patient in the meantime.
            Last edited by *Minori*; 03-18-2019, 06:54 PM.
            If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

7:54 pm and i am still getting failed to connect to server .....if they cant fix this they better give me a complete refund of all my money i spent on that server ....spend every cent back to my bank account

Comment

Originally posted by craziness View Post
                7:54 pm and i am still getting failed to connect to server .....if they cant fix this they better give me a complete refund of all my money i spent on that server ....spend every cent back to my bank account
                That wont happen without you asking your bank to do it. They would never do that for people.

Comment

seriously server is still out ...this is stupid...no love for the players from R2

Comment

The devs are working on fixing the server, please be patient in the meantime. Thank you.

UPDATE: The server is up!
                    Last edited by *Minori*; 03-18-2019, 08:59 PM.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Working...
                    X