No announcement yet.

Please help Joyo GMs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <<i only can support cant do something.....For all Players Joyopark dont give up hope ur character will be back
    Crystal saga II

VIP2

IGN : Xei
    Lvl : 100
    Class : Knight
    Server : (S12)
    Guild : (S12) Nightmare

You don’t really need someone to complete you. You only need someone to accept you completely

Your time to determine who you meet in your life.then,
    Your heart to determine who you want in your life.
    But behavior determines who will live with you.

Comment

• Originally posted by craazytiger View Post
      Been almost 1 week already. and it can't be fix?
      Need to hire New Technician ^_^ Peoples spend thousand of $ on this game. account can't get delete just like that. atleast give them refund on new account or something
      Comments about refunds don't belong on this forum, as they did not pay R2 anything therefore there is nothing to refund. Nothing was deleted, it just exists across both platforms with nothing to link one side to the other.
      Originally posted by R214423855 View Post
      Memory, can if our problem is about who own that account, you can ask we to provide a screenshoot or billing payment... For those that dont have any of them, you can ask joyo's GM cuz they should be know whose own the accounts.
      Again, the characters here have no account information. The accounts there have no character information. I do suppose that payment receipts could be used to provide proof of ownership, as most companies store that sort of thing on a separate database. However, anyone who didn't make a purchase, or didn't make a recent purchase depending on how long their database stores information, would not be able to claim their characters at all.

Not to mention, the manual linking of an account to a character takes days to get done, just for one character. You'd be looking at months to get just the cashers restored, and most will have moved on by then. Personally, I would want anything to do with manually linking to be the absolute last resort, as it is in no way an efficient use of time and manpower that could be used on finding a fix for everyone.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

• It could be used as last resort, as long as they have made a purchase on the account ever I believe it shows up. My first payment:
        2012-09-28 7.99 $ Crystal Saga S8 Tidal Rush DeathBringer
        (first VIP)

It shouldn't take that long to manually link a character to an account, because itd just be like using the npc, adding a couple pieces of data or in the case of the npc just replacing data. However the npc never came ;_; Just where the e-mail goes and the password goes would have to be filled into a form, should be easy if people all had some sort of link to their account. I have a huge billing history >_<
        (J8)DeathBringer

Comment

• if the servers on joyo were non existent after the merge how could an npc be of any use anyway? i dont get it
          (J8)DeeDeeX 117+eidolon Ranger GMofDissidia

Comment

• Originally posted by R2482408 View Post
            if the servers on joyo were non existent after the merge how could an npc be of any use anyway? i dont get it
            That is the magic question. Having seen 5 of these platform merges go without any issues, I don't understand why the npc was suppose to be there after the merge and wasn't there prior to the merge. Reading back through the process posted on the Joyo forum, I don't understand why it was changed, nor do I know who changed it.

But, it's a question I asked, so hopefully it leads to a clue about fixing this whole mess.

Also, while I'm here.. It's not likely I'll hear anything else until Monday or so..
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

• well im non cash user but i recharge sometimes. but still hopeing and waiting that r2 can fix this. and i appresciate that r2 players support us
              (j2)silvu Eidolon priest
              (S2)silvu Eidolon priest

Comment

• I don't get why an NPC was needed in the first place when they could have just made a simple transfer of data, the only thing that would have had to be manually changed was if people used the same email here already or you could just merge it to that acc since its a seperate server anyway x_x

Actually, either way if the npc is after the merge all it has to do is say (S8)DeathBringer account links to (J8)DeathBringer account which means all you have to do is create the account to link the two, which should be a simple process, either done by webpage or by npc it shouldnt matter. They just need to give us the ability to do so. I've worked with technical support in the past and I know a bit about computers and scripting. I also know, databases aren't going to crash depending on which order the fields are populated in. If I type into a document labelled as following

| User | Password | Char ID | Equipment info | soul | wings | mount | pets | so forth

no matter which order i put the info in, the same end results would come out as long as they are put into the correct square. current example for my character

| | | (J8)DeathBringer | Equipment Info | Soul | Wings | Mount | Pets | So forth

This is possible to have and then go back and fill in the details for the account. It's actually very simple. Honestly I am happy everyone here has been so supportive, but the longer this takes the more I'm starting to question why is this such an issue? I could understand it if all the character data wouldn't transfer, that would be hell to deal with. But the account information, that is small compared to having to rebuild all the characters on the server.
                Last edited by R23188982; 05-18-2013, 04:34 AM.
                (J8)DeathBringer

Comment

• positive,, positive,, >.<''
                  (J8)Foxeyyz

Comment

• why do u have to be such a geek. i have no idea what ur talking about *blah*

Comment

• How about a ScreenShoot to get account info or maybe u can contact fb maybe they got data of our first playing at joyopark, what account we make....
                      Crystal Saga Joyopark player
                      (J5)Zagen Scion Knight (J5)AntonoV DemiGod
                      (J5)Bloodchiqk Scion Priest (J5) AntonoV Member
                      (J5)Spectre Mortal Mage (J5)AntonoV Member
                      (J5)XBlade
                      (J5)Heero
                      (J5)Excutor

Comment

• At least some player got it true and not lying....
                        (J5)XBlade
                        (J5)Heero
                        (J5)Excutor

Comment

• Proof Seems easy enough for anybody that's made any type of payment, even if its failed.
                          Last edited by MemoryLane; 05-18-2013, 12:41 PM. Reason: Keep your personal information safe

Comment

• i dont think its a good idea to post screenshots of personal info here guys....

Comment

• I think the players can sue them if they can't fix this especially those who spent a lot. It's their fault, they are not thinking ahead of all the possibilities. They are like noobies when it comes to technology and all. If you know something about technology and data and electronic etc., the first golden rule would be CREATE A BACKUP FIRST, and not just one backup, just in case something will go wrong. The second golden rule is TRY IT WITH DUMMY ACCOUNTS/DATA before doing it live, hence the word DRY RUN. I know those people who have computer backgrounds know these things. They wanted to do it very sudden and they didn't think of all the possibilities before doing anything stupid. They are like kids who just want to try something new. And now they learned it the hard way. But did they lost anything? I don't think so. So what? They did something wrong and just tell us "Ooops sorry we made a mistake, we didn't know that this will happen. We are still trying our best to resolve the issue." Just like that? Do they think all the players will just accept that? I saw some posts of other players who are already demanding for their lost. THIS ISN'T JUST A GAME. I understand that it must be hard for them too. But who can we blame? Can we blame ourselves because we are so attached to the game? Think about it guys. And please forgive me everyone for talking this way, this is serious stuff for me. And I know most of you guys, if not all, will agree to me. If they can see some solutions to the problems that they created, they should execute it as fast as when they were trying to do the merge...

Comment

• keep calm.. anything happen just can be solved.. angry wont solve anything bro...
                                (J5)XBlade
                                (J5)Heero
                                (J5)Excutor

Comment

Working...
                                X