Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Activity Bug] Level Up 120-150

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Activity Bug] Level Up 120-150

We apologize for the current bugs with the event, The events will be extended in the next maintenance and players affected will be compensated

Nice, a good move that, it will be interesting if they will make a new range for 121-150 for events like Avernal and Treasure Trove, or just extend the current ranges from 80-150

Comment

Originally posted by Jimeous-CS View Post
      Nice, a good move that, it will be interesting if they will make a new range for 121-150 for events like Avernal and Treasure Trove, or just extend the current ranges from 80-150

when I get more info which told to share by gm's will be glad to help inform the player base so we can all enjoy the game as intended. but specifics of events will most likely be only posted by gm's, any in depth info I will do best to provide once they've released the main events

Comment

Will there be any compensation if we miss all those events until next maintenance?

Comment

Originally posted by TheRaspberry View Post
          Will there be any compensation if we miss all those events until next maintenance?
          Originally posted by R2CS_Tim View Post
          *UPDATE*
          We've changed the description here to match the description in game. Please note, only the first player to claim the rewards will receive them. We apologize for the confusion this caused.

In addition:
          1. For players on S1-S3 who were not seeing the new content, you should now be all set.
          2. For players who have leveled up and are no longer able to acquire EXP from their usual events, this will be addressed in the next maintenance. We apologize for this and understand the frustration this kind of mistake can cause. As an apology, we'll be offering all players level 120 and above a special compensation pack - details to come.
          update from gms!

Comment

Hmm, so the players who cannot do their events anymore get the same compensation pack like the players with lvl120 who can still participate those events? Okay...

Comment

No Training Ground. No Guild Resource . No "Not The Boss of Me", No Seeds, No Daily Hunt, No Treasure Trove, No Avernal Realm And No Redemption too. ..
              Can enter Ladder, Bath, Sengolia, Chambers of Fate , Food Scramble, Hellstorm..
              Hmmm.. Any news if we can enter these events?
              Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
              Server:(S22)Tyria Village
              Spouse: (S23)Socrates
              Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
              -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
              -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
              -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

can you read pm please shadow

Comment

So the level up event will be extended for another week?

Comment

Originally posted by Radharani View Post
                    So the level up event will be extended for another week?
                    I'm also wondering this. On our small server, there are hardly any people who have a large amount of torches.
                    In seven days I've only been able to go up eight levels to 128. It would really suck if I missed out on the 130 rewards.
                    Last edited by DarkProjection; 07-10-2013, 11:01 PM.
                    Game: Crystal Saga
                    Server: Armor Games (Server 1)
                    Title: Elite Slayer
                    Class: Hybrid / Attack DPS
                    Reincarnation: Eidolon
                    Level: 150
                    Other info: Romantically involved with Stormaggedon

Comment

what about compensation for my level 120 character that i havent leveled up to 121 because this level cap thing has been bugged for over a week, and wont be fixed until another maintenance coming up. thats 2 weeks of not being able to make any progress.... and i get nothing because i heard about the bugs before i leveled my toon?

Comment

Originally posted by dovoImport View Post
                        what about compensation for my level 120 character that i havent leveled up to 121 because this level cap thing has been bugged for over a week, and wont be fixed until another maintenance coming up. thats 2 weeks of not being able to make any progress.... and i get nothing because i heard about the bugs before i leveled my toon?
                        But you were still able participate in events, whereas the players that leveled to 121 were not, so they missed out on a lot more.
                        APOLOYMI
                        MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
                        LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
                        (S44)PSYCHODELICA
                        GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

@dovoimport: In case you didn't get the memo
                          Originally posted by DarkProjection View Post
                          Are you kidding me right now? You want REWARDS for not missing out on anything? Leveling can be done easily. Missing soul shards, ethereal wings, and pixie upgrade crystals from not being able to attend treasure trove and avernal, is the whole damn reason for this compensation pack. You want what we deserve because what...you chose to delay leveling? Those who leveled immediately, who have to miss out on two weeks of events from expecting R2 to not screw us over like this, are the ones who deserve the compensation pack, not spoiled brats like you who want more stuff.

Comment

that "DarkProjection" is clearly a moron. hahaha some ppl shouldnt talk so brave just because they feel safe behind their computer screen, if they have any self respect at all.

Comment

Working...
                            X