No announcement yet.

fix: cdn.res.cs.r2games.com

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please file a ticket http://tickets.r2games.com, Also provide the screenshot that you have encountered a problem to log-in

Comment

i deleted yesterdays history all that's left is today. crystal saga just REFUSES i mean outright RE-FU-SES!!! to let me play. I've been trying to find another game but some of them don't want to work either all i want to play is crystal saga anyway is there ANYTHING else i can do besides all the usual stuff? "well, it was recommended for you to play in google chrome (don't have that). you can try clearing the history (been there, done that), reloading the page (tried it a thousand times), making sure you're logged in (well duh!! of COURSE I'M LOGGED IN), and making sure you're in the right server (oh. my. flipping. *&%$#!)." help. please. before i explode.

Comment

im pretty sure switching your DNS servers to OpenDNS or some other online big DNS service it would fix it.
        you can do this either in your router or in your computer.

You do need to know how to do this, which is why im not posting any guide on how to do this.
        Either you know it and you can apply it, or you dont know it and you wont be able to break your own network.

You could look around their KB if u wanna try.
        http://www.opendns.com/support/kb/
        but like i said, you can break your internet if you do it wrong, and if you dont know how to fix it ur screwed.

Comment

This is happening to me too(both the 4 dots and the cannot find address).

Comment

It's not just Chrome, I have firefox and same problem

Comment

when will this be fixed?
              "Yesterday's the past, tommorow's the future, but today is a gift, that's why it's called the present."

Comment

Its not any particular program. There is something fundamentally wrong with crystal saga's interface. Its not just that it crashes or it won't load. It kicks people out and won't let them back in for a period of time. The messages from different providers all say the same thing. "cannot find the server"
                It may be time to replace your servers with ones that aren't buggy. This problem is getting old and its kinda sad that it hasn't been fixed in the several months its been happening. Crystal Saga does so well on many aspects of the game, it would be nice to see any improvement on the IT side.

Comment

so not to be a finger pointer but if we all clear our history cookies and such and we all have dns issues, that would mean call in your network geeks. it ain't us....
                  thanks for the chance to add my 2 cents

Comment

The game works for me and i am using internet explorer 9. Try everything these kind people suggested to you if you have that problem. I doubt it is the game.

Comment

• same thins happened to me, I got the same problem.

Comment

• Originally posted by R2CS_Edison View Post
                        Please file a ticket http://tickets.r2games.com, Also provide the screenshot that you have encountered a problem to log-in
                        Sorry man, it doesn't work. I've cleared so much that one more file and my computer would almost be as immaculate as it had been when I first bought it. I've tried IE, Chrome, FireFox, Opera, just about everything I could think of, same issue. I was able to play, standing still in Starglade on Tree of Life server for a prolonged time after first Sengolia, and what prompted me to attempt to refresh and discover this problem was the fact nothing would load. Outfits, Wings, Mounts, NPC Sprites, the usual, if I hadn't already seen it in some form or fashion it would not load, and in some cases wouldn't even showcase the loading bars below said images. Has nothing to do with anyone's OS or ISP, it's an internal R2 problem with the game itself as a whole, and I hate to say it but it has to be said.. I told you so.

Originally posted by Breavar View Post
                        Its not any particular program. There is something fundamentally wrong with crystal saga's interface. Its not just that it crashes or it won't load. It kicks people out and won't let them back in for a period of time. The messages from different providers all say the same thing. "cannot find the server"
                        It may be time to replace your servers with ones that aren't buggy. This problem is getting old and its kinda sad that it hasn't been fixed in the several months its been happening. Crystal Saga does so well on many aspects of the game, it would be nice to see any improvement on the IT side.
                        That is exactly the problem I've spoken of over the past few months in the Forums alone, stating R2 should stop putting out new servers/games and retool their older ones. Every Crystal Saga server is essentially stuffed onto the same couple of Towers as innumerous others, many or all of those servers having been merged at some point as well. It causes insane amounts of congestion and eventually crashes like this will occur as a result. R2, I told you guys for months if you don't fix this **** soon and put merged/other servers on their own individual Towers, you'll have the pitchforks rammed up your nether's and the torches clubbed over your heads because people are fed-up with this lack of IT Support and general insight. Fix the servers, start moving them onto individual Towers, clean up your messy rooms. How many more times am I going to have to say this? Breavar pointed out the exact flaw in the system, now get to work and fix it as we've all suggested.
                        Last edited by FarFallen; 12-13-2012, 03:12 PM.
                        "Doing nothing is very hard to do, you never know when you're finished."

User: (S31)FarFallen / Yiazmat
                        Server: Tree of Life (S31) / Temple of Ibalize (R2Games-1)
                        Class: Shadow Rogue / Mage (dual-Skill, one DPS one Heal)
                        Plane: Scion / N/A
                        Level: 75 / 61
                        Guild/Rank: zOMGuild Guild Master / Luminaire Assistant Guild Master
                        Finishing Move: Hokuto Hyakuretsu Ken

Comment

• You should stop blaming the new games as a scapegoat of CS problems.
                          Hell have you tried Wartune or Broken Realm? CS has been here for a long time, give the other games a chance. CS isn't going anywhere

Comment

• first time this has happened to me...Guess i just try again latter?

Comment

• ~Cannot find server~ <- This happened to me earlier tonight. I refreshed, restarted, and then, simply did something else for 10 min. I tried again, and I was able to log back into the server. Sometimes you gotta give it time.
                              IGN: (S4)Starflyer
                              Server: Wilterlands
                              Level: Eidolon (130+)
                              Class: Powah Ranger! (Anti w/heals)
                              Guild: EX (â€*Exorcistâ€*) Officer
                              Goal: To make people smile! â€*
                              I`m a friendly person ;3

Comment

• same here every time i go TRAINING GROUND it stock on loading.. that ****.. sometimes at bath.. it happens when before the maintenace >.<

Comment

Working...
                                X