Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

R2248437 Place for Suggestions etc.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can you at less see if they can fix the private message on the forum so it stop giving error code so i dont have to spam no sens in front of evryone on the forum that will help

as for caia she dont reply to anything that i said anymore(please for the love of all gods and migthy of evry pantheon of the universe please tell me it mean she finally understand that it was imperatif that SHE was the one puthing me on ignor)

Comment

Private messages can be sent but they cannot be responded to normally. Each message sent requires a new message to be created in order to receive a response. The error message, you may ignore the private message should still be received. If you're uncertain comment in this thread asking if the message was received.
      If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
      Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
      Forum Rules are located here
      Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
      Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

ok i try to send you a message as test so did you receive it or not

Comment

Yes, I received your private message.
          If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

ok here something i wish i could have a leaderboard(ranking) listing the best of evry class because i have a hard time to see my place as a ranger presently wich other player is in front of me which are under me and see that too for other class i know to do that you will need like a battle power counter to detrmine all the stat = this many power=position in the leaderboard but i dont know if the dev can do something like that or i have fake hope again

Comment

this need to be remove from the afk systeme to often poeple misclick it and loose all there xtal the poor s142 grid lost 1500xtal to it today and he sad and i know the feeling because i lost xtal to that same mistake a couple of time in the past ,this part is dangerous

Comment

removed by the autor
                Last edited by R2248437; 08-15-2021, 08:31 PM.

Comment

here something i wish i could get more lvl for my skill tree i already max out evry skill of the ranger skill tree that i can use and because of the last 2 character lvl extention im now sithing on 50 skill point and have nothing to spend them on so it will be nice if they could riase skil top go all the way to lvl 10 instead of lvl 5 (and to not unbalance the gain to much you just have to make lvl 6+ whit a lvl requierement like you need to be lvl 100 to get a lvl 6 skill you need to be lvl 120 to get a lvl 7 etc etc(i let the dev decide on that lock)

Comment

The request for additional skills is already on the list.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

i dont want additional skill i want to strenthen the skill i already have there nothing else my current build need but im sithing on all those skill point and cant do anything whit it

Comment

Take into consideration if they are implemented might be something you do want. Happy gaming.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

like what they did whit my sugestion to extentend the wonderkind sasation bar and make a on/off button on hit that they turn into the core systeme?

or went i ask for anima to noty broke you equip and drop more direct crystal instead of shard that get turn into let add a new spirit

or that time i ask for a way to turn orange set to the next orange set so you dont have to re-do the full chain that got turn into let add more lvl and set

sure im not alway unsatisfy whit how the dev turn my sugestion like i ask for a box to trade coupon to gem whit the right number direcly to speed up the processus they give me a option trade by x100 that already a good time save
                          Last edited by R2248437; 09-06-2021, 04:01 PM.

Comment

I do not understand what you're trying to explain. Please, try to be clear and concise.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

i explaining that most of the time went i sugest something the dev modify my idea in a way that will be easy for them to program whitout broking evrything sometime im satisfy whit how it turn out sometime im not but i have no control over the way the dev decide to implant my idea

(i try to make the wonderkind sasation bar longuer and gething a on/off button so the bar dont get eat went you not working on the systeme but i made the mistake to said to turn that systeme in a temporary buff seeing my mystake i deleted the post from the forum(i didnt find a way to just delete the ole thing so i writed "removed by the author) and then the core systeme got implanted and it do look a lot like what i was sugesting concidence maybe maybe not

anyway now let try to convice them to give me button on the shop npc to sell white and green equipement in one click like they did in broken realm a crystal saga chronicles ^_^
                              Last edited by R2248437; 09-08-2021, 11:42 AM.

Comment

so today in the section notification that need to be remove they remove the notif from hatching but the upgrade still there and this person decide today to upgrade a bunch of them in one gone spaming the wc for 15 min

i know time stamp but i have a issu whit the client screenshot systeme it said i missing R2CUiLib.dll evrytime i try to screenshot(i send a ticket to the suport and all they sugest didnt work)

Comment

Working...
                                X