Priest should change!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by R2CS_Mark View Post
    Wow..this thread is full of suggestions.
    Thanks for a GM reply..
    Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

• As i pointed out before priests are cool and there healing nessercary...would you play the game if every choice you would be equally matched...if you did get the Gms to fix your stats to maek you better then the next weeakest faction would become annoyed...and this would continue going on untill everyone is equal and the Joy of the game has completely gone even a slight improvment to your stats will leeave you wanting more personally I cant see a way to fix this
      User:Patrick2675
      Class:Mage
      Guild:thenemy
      Server: The Wilterlands

My guides <---Mages/Easy pet leveling ---> Weekly events and promotions--->

Comment

• Originally posted by tajmahal62 View Post
        As i pointed out before priests are cool and there healing nessercary...would you play the game if every choice you would be equally matched...if you did get the Gms to fix your stats to maek you better then the next weeakest faction would become annoyed...and this would continue going on untill everyone is equal and the Joy of the game has completely gone even a slight improvment to your stats will leeave you wanting more personally I cant see a way to fix this
        I fail to see your logic, if you're a priest by yourself can you really honestly say that we don't need any improvements to be made?
        Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

• Nice to see ur reply here mark. at least we have a GM who knows how to react to people rather than dissing people off. and mark make an effort logging into s6 to check out lag issues. hope to see u bring our dissatisfaction on priest to R2, mark and maybe u can get a better moderator who at least will address to our woes better rather then telling us our thread is too long, can't be bothered to read 10 pages, summarized up and tell him etc . i dun trust people who show disrespect and diss people off. All Hail to priest!
          Crystal Saga
          IGN: Sunhwa
          Sever: Windshear Peaks
          Class: Hybrid Priest
          Plane: Eidolon
          Level: 6x
          Pet: Teeka , Burning Angel , Firelord

Comment

• Originally posted by alensoh12345 View Post
            Nice to see ur reply here mark. at least we have a GM who knows how to react to people rather than dissing people off. and mark make an effort logging into s6 to check out lag issues. hope to see u bring our dissatisfaction on priest to R2, mark and maybe u can get a better moderator who at least will address to our woes better rather then telling us our thread is too long, can't be bothered to read 10 pages, summarized up and tell him etc . i dun trust people who show disrespect and diss people off. All Hail to priest!
            Very cute how I still get mentioned.
            I'm honored.

Trust me or not, I don't care - that's entirely up to you. I got what I came in here for and left it alone. If you want to continue, then I'm fine with it.
            The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

• Originally posted by venomeh View Post
              Was requested to post these suggestions here, so what you think about these?

- Life Drains

The Drain should be prosentual & Make the Damage Reduction Increase & Lowering last for atleast 5 sec for it to be effective.

- Holy Lights

Same as above, should be prosentual Heal and maybe add there some damage reduction as well?

- Grace

Should lower the cast time on it & possibly make it deal some damage like in the chinese version.

- (Master) Blood Beam

Should probably do 100% of our Magic Attack and x% of our MAX Hp, instead of current Hp.

- Tenacity

Needs a check that the skill / those Critical Defences are working properly.

- Bloodflow

Imo it shuld be atleast 20% Magic Attack increase at lvl 5 no matter how much your Hp is.

- Demon's Grasp

Should probably just stun the enemy, not so that the enemy's only stunned when we cast it. Or then make it do some damage while we're casting it.

- Death Comet

Should be fixed so that it actually increases MATK & Hp, and gives the immunity against stuns.

- Buffs

Should apply for the Priest's party members only.

And if nothing can be done to the skills then defence readjusting could be one option.

Then other good suggestions.

GMs I really hope that you consider these ideas.
              I really really really really really hope that you consider these ideas GM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and please!! DONT MAKE OFFTOPICS HERE!
              IGN: erzza
              class: Priest
              level: 100
              plane: scion
              insignia: marshall
              server: Kaspaya beach

Comment

• i am mage and i have same problems

give me more spam skills so i can instant kill

cant wait for meteor
                S40guntherkillu- Mage- Eidolon LEVEL 140
                GUILD- Candyshop
                HONOR- Emperor SOUL- 1177/3000

Comment

• How about i suggest GM we get a conference call using skype wif some of the priest that have commented here? its easier and faster and we can giv more suggestion to gm?or i can lend u my priest account scion lvl 100 for u to play for a week or so. then you will have clearer picture of whats going on in priest skill. u can use my SOT to freely test out all the skills.
                  IGN: Esther
                  Server: Zenho Island
                  Level: 32
                  plane: mortal
                  wings: Extreme glowing wing 1 (2 star)
                  mount: Rabiit (soon 2 b cat. 2 stars)
                  pet: morphed vulture
                  gears: complete shining set (wahahahaha)
                  honor: vassal

friends guide:

Comment

• haha. venomeh . esther. erzza )

Comment

• yea kean... tell us how strong u are in our server and pawn all da priest there... tell us how weak priest is and none can stand up against u.... wahahahahahhaa
                      IGN: Esther
                      Server: Zenho Island
                      Level: 32
                      plane: mortal
                      wings: Extreme glowing wing 1 (2 star)
                      mount: Rabiit (soon 2 b cat. 2 stars)
                      pet: morphed vulture
                      gears: complete shining set (wahahahaha)
                      honor: vassal

friends guide:

Comment

• Originally posted by venomeh View Post
                        Was requested to post these suggestions here, so what you think about these?

- Life Drains

The Drain should be prosentual & Make the Damage Reduction Increase & Lowering last for atleast 5 sec for it to be effective.

- Holy Lights

Same as above, should be prosentual Heal and maybe add there some damage reduction as well?

- Grace

Should lower the cast time on it & possibly make it deal some damage like in the chinese version.

- (Master) Blood Beam

Should probably do 100% of our Magic Attack and x% of our MAX Hp, instead of current Hp.

- Tenacity

Needs a check that the skill / those Critical Defences are working properly.

- Bloodflow

Imo it shuld be atleast 20% Magic Attack increase at lvl 5 no matter how much your Hp is.

- Demon's Grasp

Should probably just stun the enemy, not so that the enemy's only stunned when we cast it. Or then make it do some damage while we're casting it.

- Death Comet

Should be fixed so that it actually increases MATK & Hp, and gives the immunity against stuns.

- Buffs

Should apply for the Priest's party members only.

And if nothing can be done to the skills then defence readjusting could be one option.

Then other good suggestions.

GMs I really hope that you consider these ideas.
                        hmm from what i was able to read and to experience, i do agree with this, exactly change on skills it would concern me, hope the changes will happen soon, and as some mention, blood priest were made suppose to PvP,dps, not to support(just look at skills of them lol) so improving their damage skill and giving a boost on the stun only(to do damage or at least stun without us casting) would be really good for blood
                        Character:Eidolon Priest
                        Server:Tinosia Delta
                        Name:(S42)GreyDude

If you're going to fight, think on the reason why, don't just fight for no reason, think on this:What is the point of beeing hated just because you wanted to do something? normally any person would say they just felt like it.. Be different, say no, fight for good reason and not just for fun/revenge, fight for what you believe on!

Comment

• hmm just be a blood priest

Comment

• Originally posted by Hikaro_959 View Post
                            hmm just be a blood priest
                            that doesn't matter, as many of the blood tree skills are not very useful, e.g. the most ridiculous blood skill (in my opinion) Demon's Grasp where you only stun the enemy during channelling which makes you unable to attack, and the skill itself doesn't do damage. Not to mention the spammation of HP in skills, I acknowledge that having extra HP is good, but then we get so much in our equips and 10% in curse mastery (also possibly in soul).
                            Server: Windshear Peaks
                            Character: (s6)xXZekeXx
                            Class: Hybrid Priest

Comment

• With the newly released 2nd rebirth and Eidolon, it actually makes me feel that priests are even more crappy compared to other classes now.

Blood side: I heard that Bloody arces makes you unable to attack the targets after you have rooted them? Seriously then what is the use of this skill? To run away? Or to grant the enemy rangers and mages more invincible time to kill your teammate?

Holy side: Sacred space has 10s cast that heals every 2s while casting. Now it sounds like a really nice aoe heal. But still you can heal more on a single target using light heal, with faster heal interval too. And heal doesn't really matter in pvp, only in pve. Yet most of the time in pve you only heal the tanker. I agree that there are times when a continuous pt heal is needed, but those times just occur too rarely for Sacred space to really shine as an Eidolon skill.

Also, it is worth noticing that every other class gets some sort of invincibility, just priest doesn't. I understand that we are a support class (at least the holy side), but heck how could a dead priest support the pt during battle? Buff before entering battle only? Can be countered easily by knight or mage with the dispelling skills. Therefore I suggest that at least:
                              - Allow us to attack the targets under Bloody arces effect. Would be even better if it is made so that your enemies can't blink/charge out of the aoe with such skills
                              - Give us some invulnerability while casting Sacred space. The best would be a full 10s invincibility with increased cooldown (mage's eidolon works pretty much like this but it only affects the mage)

Comment

• Originally posted by R21892248 View Post
                                With the newly released 2nd rebirth and Eidolon, it actually makes me feel that priests are even more crappy compared to other classes now.

Blood side: I heard that Bloody arces makes you unable to attack the targets after you have rooted them? Seriously then what is the use of this skill? To run away? Or to grant the enemy rangers and mages more invincible time to kill your teammate?

Holy side: Sacred space has 10s cast that heals every 2s while casting. Now it sounds like a really nice aoe heal. But still you can heal more on a single target using light heal, with faster heal interval too. And heal doesn't really matter in pvp, only in pve. Yet most of the time in pve you only heal the tanker. I agree that there are times when a continuous pt heal is needed, but those times just occur too rarely for Sacred space to really shine as an Eidolon skill.

Also, it is worth noticing that every other class gets some sort of invincibility, just priest doesn't. I understand that we are a support class (at least the holy side), but heck how could a dead priest support the pt during battle? Buff before entering battle only? Can be countered easily by knight or mage with the dispelling skills. Therefore I suggest that at least:
                                - Allow us to attack the targets under Bloody arces effect. Would be even better if it is made so that your enemies can't blink/charge out of the aoe with such skills
                                - Give us some invulnerability while casting Sacred space. The best would be a full 10s invincibility with increased cooldown (mage's eidolon works pretty much like this but it only affects the mage)
                                they cant change the base skill itself, maybe tweek it a little im not sure how it works exactly... not sure it if what you're saying can be done but it would be nice to atk people inside blody acres tough and less cooldown on sacred space

Comment

Working...
                                X