Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Feedback on (Quit) Bossing Me Around

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With how much hate these WB events have gotten, why keep bringing them back?
    (S14)Squintina
    LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
    LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

I think they just wanted to hand out those items in a reasonable amount. That is why they give the rewards to the person who kills the worldboss and not to other people in the party as well.

So, if you want this kind of event to be changed (because it really isn't that fair), then come up with an idea how to distribute those items to max 8x2 = 16 characters per server using currently existing game mechanics.

The alternative to this event is not having this event at all. They wont offer a way for people to farm those items in that quantity using their mains and alts.

Comment

I agree. This is a wildly unpopular event because for those who wait hours and hours on for RBQ bosses, it might end up time wasted. It's also an event only the strongest can participate in. Even those who are fairly strong stand no chance if a super OP person shows up, but most of the hate really seems to stem with the clash with RBQ.

I would agree mostly with suggestion #3: have RBQ bosses, especially IQ and Amarog, not included in these events.

Another possibility that wasn't mentioned would be to have the RBQ bosses replaced with the zodiac bosses (or brand new RBQ-only bosses!). Since they spawn 30 mins after last death, it wouldn't affect those doing zodiac quests much.
        (S14)Squintina
        LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
        LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Originally posted by qiqi1991 View Post
          R2 would like to receive feedback from the community as a whole and suggested to me to post my ideas and suggestions here, so I'm doing this.
          You rly think so? They do that only to get you to think that they cares lol, PS. that's and old joke, R2.
          Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

On the bright side, there are still quite a number of CS Enthusiasts. =))
            "This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win, and it can, then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace." - Royal Tart Toter

Last Update: 17 May 2013

Comment

I do not like this event, it is not fair to the weak palayer
              if you want to make it fair then make the boss appear at the same time
              so the other players have a chance to kill boss

Comment

Cant get both reward on Killing the same World Boss in first and second spawn in 1 day.. right?
                Last edited by Caia_R21125326; 05-16-2013, 06:47 PM.
                Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
                Server:(S22)Tyria Village
                Spouse: (S23)Socrates
                Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
                -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
                -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
                -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

Could we please quit Bossing me around?

Comment

Think positively, they might want to see whether most players agree with the ideas or have better ideas to give. If the response is good, they might implement it It's better for them to have some suggestions on how to improve the events than none at all.

Comment

i agree with this, i always drop RBQ bosses because party is usually always full and i would be better if this event counted when u are in a party
                      Alexandriaa S41 lvl 70 Mage 1,223,430 Br (Vip5)

LexÃ*Ã* S42 lvl 70 Hunter 1,299,090 Br (Vip7)

Comment

Ow yeah baby time to cash in i have been waiting for a event like this ty gms.
                        Never judge a book by its cover.

Comment

Originally posted by R26624311 View Post
                          I do not like this event, it is not fair to the weak palayer
                          if you want to make it fair then make the boss appear at the same time
                          so the other players have a chance to kill boss
                          Totally Agree
                          "Poison ? That's a merely dessert for a demon like me" - (S58)Mirajane

Comment

you've gotta be kidding me remove this please
                            (S59)Camille
                            Class: Knight
                            Plane: Eidolon
                            Pet: Demon King
                            Guild: (DP1)Really (High)
                            Spouse: (S59)makaveli
                            Likes potatoes and tomatoes
                            and DUCKS! don't forget about the ducks!

Comment

large amount of events in recycle bin, y recycle this one for streak of 5 weeks, arrogant to most of CS players

no challenge, coz u won't be able to challenge

r2 loves to fix bugs fast when bugs beneficial to us, fix slowly if bugs not big deal to the company
                              should put r2 into recycle bin (no manufacturer want this item)

Comment

Personally I'd like to see world bosses tweaked a bit.
                                I don't even check if i have a rebirth quest anymore.
                                I have a casher spouse who has spent thousands here. even she has trouble killing world bosses and getting credit.
                                even harder when your the spouse of a mod. try asking for help and get harassed.
                                - spawns like zodiac would help. even if it meant nerfing the level based rewards for bosses to prevent abuse( just make them always drop the essences no one likes we only want to finish RB quests etc which has daily limit)

Comment

Working...
                                X