[New Rebirth] or Skill Fusion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [New Rebirth] or Skill Fusion

For those that want a new rebirth please express yourself here while following forum guidelines and myself and others will be happy to help

What would like to see from it if something could be done special for your class?*no pictures or data in text from other versions please*

will leave the poll multiple votes allowed
    Yes Please!!
    61.98%
    would like a sneak peak if possible
    11.57%
    yes please but with these suggestions considered for classes
    11.98%
    no, fix other things first
    14.46%

i vote yes on new rebirth thatd be cool lol and something else to keep me busy aye?

Comment

new rebirth wpuld be pretty cool but they do need to fix alot of other things first. they also should fix all this expensive cash **. like CHI? that is so darn expensive i mean come on guys if you made it more affordable youd have more people cash on it instead of 1 or 2 people. trust me youd make more money. $.$
      💎Crystal Saga💎
      ☆Game Name: (s61)kanyo™
      ☆Death Tank
      ☆PvP King at your service
      ☆Class:Knight
      Upgrading a system and seeing the new *look* it gives is one of the best feelings huh? 😅

“You’re more important than my sword. …But just a little.”
      — Angeal (Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core)

Comment

:S wanted a new rebirth too and i hope Priests gets new combat skills for pvp but I'm not exactly sure what should be added for them...

Comment

all i cn say about the new rb is DO NOT stick with the name supernal .theres nothing super about that name, its totally lame. you guys can do much better.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowGammaDraco
            can help think of some suggestions
            For Priest:
            Think maybe some buffs should become null cast cost or innate recast every few time needs cycled with option to cast on own for others
            Hybrids: Magic Missile gaining blood drink +heal skill when X skills learned from both tree's would be interesting.
            Basically combining magic blast into the first attack skills to some degree.
            Bloodfog Totem: Group Cloak for longer/ low recast time for multiple drops/ more drops per level

anyone else have any suggestions for priest mage or other classes? Can't promise will be adjusted but will be sending in feedback +desire for new rebirth
            mm not so aweful but then... i've been thinking that support priests have become almost obsolete nowadays. priest do have blood drink sklls already but is on blood side hence the name, but if it gets mixed then what's the point of being blood? (i'm a blood priest btw XD)

Comment

make new skill buff for priest :')

:o Merp <3 Java :o

I love you not because of anything you have,
              but because of something that I feel when I’m near you
              - JavaMerp -

Comment

I would love to see the requirement to learn higher skills in the skill list removed. The main reason for this would be to let you do more mixing on your skills, so you could maybe take the scion skill from one tree, but the eidolon skill from the other. This would both allow more variety in your builds, and let you skip useless skills (such as a base version of a skill that you are going to get an improved version of). I only just thought of this though, so while it sounds good to me it may unbalanced.

Comment

Originally posted by JPwayne82444 View Post
                  I would love to see the requirement to learn higher skills in the skill list removed. The main reason for this would be to let you do more mixing on your skills, so you could maybe take the scion skill from one tree, but the eidolon skill from the other. This would both allow more variety in your builds, and let you skip useless skills (such as a base version of a skill that you are going to get an improved version of). I only just thought of this though, so while it sounds good to me it may unbalanced.
                  trust me i would too bro but god forbid a knight has bloodlust and angelic :P OMG that'd be epic tho but curtains for all classes and i do mean all other classes,so as much as i would love it the game be prolly boring seeing all knights :P

Comment

oh sry on topic of the topic pls tell me we wouldn't have to do 120-150 quest everrrrrr again :P as far as Knight wellll they pretty OP as is,but however i notice theres a magic based atk in their skill set,so i tried that in ladder on those mobs that throw phys immunity up first and it fails to dmg them,making me wonder does a knight have a matk skill :P regardless with tenets and such i'd like to take a better advantage of my beastly Matk besides just benefiting the wing skill if it even counts there >.> tbh i'm not even sure if Charge reduces reduction by 50% like it says lol,but i can't test anyways cuz i mainly 1 hit ppl :x

Comment

For Priest some Rogue counter - & Escape skill would be nice. Knights have the rebound dmg + naturally high hp & deff, doesn't have escape skills but drag + charge. Mages have Frost Shield, Thunderstorm (Awakening I) + teleport. Rangers have periodical invincibility + knockback. Rogues have the 1 sec invincibility skill that allows you to restealth. But Priests have no Rogue counter -/Escape skills. Click image for larger version

Name:	BibleThump.png
Views:	3
Size:	3.1 KB
ID:	1683345
                      Last edited by venomeh; 03-09-2014, 06:24 AM.
                      Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

Garbage thread, i don't see any new rebirths going on in other & Chinese CS versions. This is where i definitely agree with r2 when they say, it really depends on CS developers giving us the code to make it happen.

Comment

Originally posted by sangofighter View Post
                          Garbage thread, i don't see any new rebirths going on in other & Chinese CS versions. This is where i definitely agree with r2 when they say, it really depends on CS developers giving us the code to make it happen.
                          Finally, someone understand logic.

There are other things that we need to worry about and it is NOT REBIRTH.
                          Originally posted by Dr.Q
                          Hm... best Tenet level, or home mortgage payment... what to do, what to do...

Comment

I think a cool thing would be to allow players from the third rebirth to mix any skills they want instead of having skills that say this cannot be learned along side etc.

Comment

I was suggesting more letting you switch trees in the middle, since I can see several places where having both skills at the same level would be overpowered. For example, both mage level 140 skills are stuns. Would you want to fight someone who has 3 separate stun skills (mages get 1 stun at level 80 already), plus whatever their pet has? That said my suggestion would let you either take the ice 130 skill and the fire 140 skill for long range attacks, or the fire 130 skill and the ice 140 skill to deal with close enemies. That said if the devs think it wouldn't be overpowered to just remove the cannot learn alongside then go with that, it is easier all around.

Comment

Working...
                              X