No announcement yet.

[New Rebirth] or Skill Fusion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no dnt give new rb im having already a hard time leveling cant afk at mobs because of bz in events
    (s47)boydmodel
    "The cuties in s47"

Server: Sullen Dunes
    Class: Ranger
    Plane: Scion
    Level: 75

Comment

R2 needs to fix more problems in-game rather than add something new every week/month and just let it rot again. Anyway, new rebirth sounds cool though.
      IGN: SleazyNegro
      Server: S70 Silent Sands
      Level: -------
      Class: Knight Tank

Nope. I am not racist. The name SleazyNegro is anagram of my name. So don't pm me ingame telling me that i'm one hell of a racist bunnywabbit.

Comment

lol sleazy negro is an anagram nice one.

Comment

A new rebirth would be great. Something special would be a limited new tree for each class using a mix of skills like you mentioned above with "For Hybrids: Magic Missile gets Burning Ice Skill- chance to burn +freeze. must learn X # fire skills X # ice skills" I think that would be rather interesting. After all new skills are great. However there are a few things I would like to see changed for it to be seen as useful. A common issue I have encountered with the game is that every class has some form of debuff to use expect a mage. Another thing to go in conjunction with this is a mage is using ice crystal, it can get debuffed from the mage. The skill is great but not worth it in pvp as a knight can debuff then use invincibility to kill a mage and not worry about taking damage as a mage has no ability to debuff the invincibility from a knight, but can get healing and damage protection for 8 seconds removed. Doesn't sound too fair to me honestly. Another thing to consider with a new rebirth is how a player would be even stronger than before. A lot of people complain about the duration of Sengola now, imagine just how bad it would be with another rebirth added with more power given to a player. Instead of making weaker skills to have, modify Sengola itself to accommodate the increase in power. Aside from those few things that would increase the fun factor and strategy used in the game not too much would be needed.
          Name: (DN1)Nakor
          Guild: (S26)FTW
          Pets: Burning Angel, Fire Lord, Teeka, Demon King, Dark Reaper, Gobbles, Bonosaurus

Comment

When RB is implemented, merge pvp servers at same time...........OMG FUN AGAIN

Comment

Originally posted by Jabus View Post
              When RB is implemented, merge pvp servers at same time...........OMG FUN AGAIN
              There already 11 servers in with my server and the lag is killings us O.o Merging any more into our server will just make it next to impossible for a lot of players to play.

Comment

I think Ice Cystal should be changed to only silencing the mage and not rooting it, because if you think about it if there's a stealthed rogue waiting for you to leave the crystal /sengolia/ and add the 1.5 seconds cast time of flame explosion you're dead meat by the time you casted the skill... also mages should get a mortal skill that heals them at least a little /preferably a lowerlevel/... all other classes can heal in one way or another and mages can't heal at all... in CoF where you can't use HO, which all mages have issues with if they go for the NM DG's solo like me, you can't survive much unless you're a high level and have tons of blessed stones you can spam as mini HO's... and using both flame and ice sheild at the same time will be AMAZING since you have to choose attack or defence sometimes... or maybe like knights be able to give your buff to someone else but to just only one person and you don't get the buff, this can really save the situation in ladder when the knight can always use a little more defence or the nature ranger can hit a little more with the flame sheild... and the 19 crit you get from it is a freakin joke!!! 19 crit? i mean, seriously? this is so useless you can just remove it from the skill...

Comment

If you will going to release a new rebirth that will a cause for a new comer player/s to QUIT immediately!
                  why?
                  1. how many rebirth they need to be in the track.
                  2. hi plane will benefits farming in events and the new comers or player will keep deing and cant enjoy farming the things they need. many OP players stucking there level in order for them to farm good!

remember no new player no gross income for r2! Most of the player want to have a new rebirth for them to stuck also there level for farming specially for non cashier player! it make sense right?

Comment

I'm kinda mixed feelings about the rebirth. On one hand, it would definitely benefit the players in long run due to additional set of skills and stat. But on the other hand, it would greatly repulse newcomers. Let's face it, even the super-cashers, those who cash for thousand of dollars each months, still at least take more than half a year to get into eidolon. Not everyone has patience and/or time to wait for that long, particularly if they're PvP-oriented people whose sole motive for playing the game is to compete with the long-established players. Even after 8 months playing, i'm still pretty far from being a decent eidolon.

Not that i expect too much from R2 though, who seems to not really care about in-game balance and just keep throwing heavy updates relentlessly. But honestly, in my server alone, it appears that the number of decent players keep dwindling over time. Knowing that they can't keep up with the above average players who can keep overpowering themselves very quick, leaving them behind with gaped mouth. A game that can't give them proper place is pointless and hence they are silently quitting, one by one.

Comment

Honestly a new rebirth won't hurt anything. If it takes longer to get to then so what? It isn't like you are required to be max level and plane before you are allowed to start doing anything else, just focus on that instead. Any new skills that come out with it will only be obtained by people who are willing to put the tons of work in that is needed to rebirth to said new plane, the same as you need tons of work to get perfect frag X skills. I'd say if you work that hard you deserve a new skill (and yes, I mean 1. The other RBs have shown you can get 1 new skill, from a choice of 2 skills). If we had no rebirths at all, just level 150 it would take just as long to get into PvP, since the time the high level Eidos spent rearning levels after RBing would have been spent working towards other upgrades instead.

Comment

For me, a new skill for priest, that could make a lot of damage, kinda like "master light beam" with a low cooldown and without casting time with a cost of HP and mana.

Comment

Originally posted by Aionyx View Post
                          ur not a big knight might be why?...
                          and who are you to say this??? are you even on my server? i dont think so.

and if you even read my post i said ONE OF THE STRONGER knights, as in top 5. very few other KNIGHTS, on MY server, are stronger than me.
                          (S39)Schrodinger, Eidolon, Knight
                          server: Erie Marsh

"Save a life, grope your wife" Breast Cancer awareness
                          "Stupid people are like slinkies, they are good for nothing but will bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs."

Comment

Originally posted by tbtppopone View Post
                            and who are you to say this??? are you even on my server? i dont think so.

and if you even read my post i said ONE OF THE STRONGER knights, as in top 5. very few other KNIGHTS, on MY server, are stronger than me.
                            um gee lemme think perhaps i went and viewed u... listen dude i'm a big knight so u saying we ain't OP is rediculous... cuz um ye u fail anyways so who are u to say we as knights ain't OP... whats ur SERVER have to do with Knights in general? all i pointed out is the truth... ur not OP so u can't say a knight ain't OP... sry...
                            Last edited by Aionyx; 04-03-2014, 05:45 PM.

Comment

to the one who says mages only class that dont have healing skill, rogues dont either. but before they go and release a new rb with new higher plane skills, maybe they should fix the ones they already have. pretenets all these skills were nice. but nowadays people have way too much health for knights rebound skill to be effective, i tested it against a knight in my server, it hit me for 2k when i hit for 100k. the rogue skill blade dance tops out at such a low damage that quick death is soo much better since it only ups amount of hits/second instead of being damage based. i mean seriously, lv 1 blade dance has a max damage of 120. the invincibility skill is broken to the point of uselessness. im a lv 70 eido and the only higher plane skill i grabbed was quick death.

Comment

i like to participate and add new idea.....

for example lets name the new plane Zenition or Excellion anyway ,, this mode make the character become hybrid in a certain degree , like shadow rogue with lightstream Only , or combat rogue with ability to hide (not stun, only cloak) . so as for knights and priests ..

however , the noobs will rebirth into the 4th plane. because the pro ppl will stay in there level and there plane... since the level cap can give you more % of hit and dodge , such as scion ppl that do not rebirth because they are on their peak with 10% dodge higher than eidolon and 10% more hit rate than eidolon.
                                Last edited by Zenzibar; 04-06-2014, 07:42 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X