[New Rebirth] or Skill Fusion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JPwayne82444 View Post
    I was suggesting more letting you switch trees in the middle, since I can see several places where having both skills at the same level would be overpowered. For example, both mage level 140 skills are stuns. Would you want to fight someone who has 3 separate stun skills (mages get 1 stun at level 80 already), plus whatever their pet has? That said my suggestion would let you either take the ice 130 skill and the fire 140 skill for long range attacks, or the fire 130 skill and the ice 140 skill to deal with close enemies. That said if the devs think it wouldn't be overpowered to just remove the cannot learn alongside then go with that, it is easier all around.
    Hmmmm this interests me...a Rouge with Venom and Queens Blade Oooo or learning Luna Halo and Netheron Blast sounds kinda awesome to me
    Last edited by clementayne; 03-11-2014, 06:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by sangofighter View Post
      Garbage thread, i don't see any new rebirths going on in other & Chinese CS versions. This is where i definitely agree with r2 when they say, it really depends on CS developers giving us the code to make it happen.
      Actually, we're one RB behind the other versions. They have RBs at 60, 80, and 100. We just have them at 80 and 100.

And supernal is a dumb name. Deity would be better.
      The one and only Krysia from Sea of dreams (Thank god for that; one of me is too many!)

Comment

i dont really see how everyone can say knights are op, except for maybe their damage reduction, but anyone with any decent matk or atk speed can wipe out a knight. wait thats every other class....

anyways, as a knight, i would love to see an actual TANK build, i.e. MASSIVELY more def and hp (both mdef and pdef) and the ability to hold aggro. its sad being one of the more stronger knights on my server that i cant hold aggro while in ladder. the purpose of an actual tank would be to: 1. hold aggro, 2. take an outrageous amount of damage without dieing.

seeing as a tank should not be able to die, a TANK should not be able to kill anything fast either. that would negate the purpose of a party for the tank.
        (S39)Schrodinger, Eidolon, Knight
        server: Erie Marsh

"Save a life, grope your wife" Breast Cancer awareness
        "Stupid people are like slinkies, they are good for nothing but will bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs."

Comment

Originally posted by kylina View Post
          Actually, we're one RB behind the other versions. They have RBs at 60, 80, and 100. We just have them at 80 and 100.

And supernal is a dumb name. Deity would be better.
          One version i know has rebirth at 30. And we don't so there maybe some confusion between in how many rebirth that may exist.

Comment

One version i know has rebirth at 30. And we don't so there maybe some confusion between in how many rebirth that may exist.
            To me, the more important things that we could do right now is worry about "how to get cashing items via events". That's what should be the focus here because if some players just want to re level 150 times. Well, i am not in the mood for that all over again. :/
            Originally posted by Dr.Q
            Hm... best Tenet level, or home mortgage payment... what to do, what to do...

Comment

Originally posted by tbtppopone View Post
              i dont really see how everyone can say knights are op, except for maybe their damage reduction, but anyone with any decent matk or atk speed can wipe out a knight. wait thats every other class....

anyways, as a knight, i would love to see an actual TANK build, i.e. MASSIVELY more def and hp (both mdef and pdef) and the ability to hold aggro. its sad being one of the more stronger knights on my server that i cant hold aggro while in ladder. the purpose of an actual tank would be to: 1. hold aggro, 2. take an outrageous amount of damage without dieing.

seeing as a tank should not be able to die, a TANK should not be able to kill anything fast either. that would negate the purpose of a party for the tank.
              ur not a big knight might be why?...

Comment

Originally posted by KidSess View Post
                To me, the more important things that we could do right now is worry about "how to get cashing items via events". That's what should be the focus here because if some players just want to re level 150 times. Well, i am not in the mood for that all over again. :/
                Well if it helps, r2 is screwing us out of those cashing item via events/activites. There are several activities such as World Bosses 110 & 120-125 are expected to drop some of the newr cash shop items. We're missing a NPC coupon exchange at Bloody Maplewoods and the activity that goes with it.

Comment

Our Server on Kabam has 69 people atm waiting on somethng else to do they keep wanting a new rebirth I agree with it but please make the level cap minimum 200 so they just dont blow through it Possible ya'll can add 25 levels to Crystal Ladder please everyone thats 150 can solo ladder to 75 and make it out they are too op and they need some new challenges maybe increase soul???? Add extra items to pay? I love the banner ideas but really? If u added a new incentive to level during the new rebirth i can almost guarantee r2 would make lots of money All of the 150's are severe cash shoppers i mean they had the maxxed banner withing a week of the release-Stealther
                  Level 68 Scion Rogue Combat with 112% dodge base

Comment

Well if it helps, r2 is screwing us out of those cashing item via events/activites. There are several activities such as World Bosses 110 & 120-125 are expected to drop some of the newr cash shop items. We're missing a NPC coupon exchange at Bloody Maplewoods and the activity that goes with it.
                    Maybe they are doing slow upgrades at a time? that seems to be my assumption.

Comment

Originally posted by KidSess View Post
                      Maybe they are doing slow upgrades at a time? that seems to be my assumption.
                      LoL, guess the Beast Master Class will be like 1-2 years later than everyone else.

Comment

LoL, guess the Beast Master Class will be like 1-2 years later than everyone else.
                        I am so glad that is hasn't come out. If it would have, you would have seeing players trying to sell good items for beast master at such high price. But, switching classes at a late game isn't really good. :/

Comment

From what I heard the NPC coupon exchange in Bloody Maplewoods is how they get orders in the other versions, and they don't have them dropping from elites. That would actually make our system an improvement, since it means leveling past 120 isn't time locked at all.

Comment

not a specific amount of time, its another infamous "based on luck" scheme from r2games. some ppl will take a few weeks, some ppl up to a year+. dun dun dun

Comment

Originally posted by Betcha715 View Post
                              :S wanted a new rebirth too and i hope Priests gets new combat skills for pvp but I'm not exactly sure what should be added for them...
                              I totally agree I hate how us priests get the shaft with skills. I'm hybrid and the blood skills are horrible so I'm stuck with a second rbth skill in holly that I don't even use.

In Game Name: PriestKayla
                              Server: (S4) The Wilterlands
                              Class: Priest
                              Level: 173
                              Plane: Eidolon
                              Guild: S3 Legends

Comment

im tired afk leveling :'(

:o Merp <3 Java :o

I love you not because of anything you have,
                                but because of something that I feel when I’m near you
                                - JavaMerp -

Comment

Working...
                                X