Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i agree.. rb and merge
    - Strongest Non Casher -

Ill make u keep spending.. get ready to be broke n regret..

Comment

My suggestions.

maybe some new skills in general o.o.... level 150?

For fire mages "Teleportation" a blink that does damage.
      For icemages a shield that allows you to pass through some of the enemies attacks... or something

For blood priests "Perception" some hit rating boost, and a good amount like 8% a level.
      For holy priests "Restoration" For 10 seconds converts all damage taken and you lose mana instead. Maybe heals too.

For protection knights "beckoning call" pulls all enemies in a radius of 500 to your location with a X% chance to stun.
      For retribution knights "Revenge" While active 10% of damage done to you will be reflected to all enemies in a x radius.

For Nature rangers idk yet
      For Antimage rangers "Rapid Fire" attacks 2 times a second ( new faster main attack )

For Shadow rogues. "Shadow Ender" A long range attack with 100% chance to stun.
      For combat rogues more dodge ( 10% a level )
      Last edited by Insanity; 04-06-2014, 09:53 PM.
      Originally posted by iTz_SoN
      I will murder everyone I see in GR regardless of level.
      I treat all players equally - so they all die.

Comment

I am just going to ask that people stay on topic
        New rebirth yes or no , any suggestions for skills or perks of new rebirth.

Comment

Yes
          another suggestion: why don't u put skills that does high % dmg , that serves the ppl in corruption dungeon

Comment

Please just rebirth us or merge s55 players are loosing interest and fast

Comment

lot of toons cant rb if it happens soon cause the drop for the order still not good... most toons been grinding for a month and still not getting the order..so how they gonna rb?.. they are getting fraustrated grinding everyday almost all day and only get 1 of
              the last order...can this be at least increase please so other toons can rb when the time comes? please and thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by twyla View Post
                lot of toons cant rb if it happens soon cause the drop for the order still not good... most toons been grinding for a month and still not getting the order..so how they gonna rb?.. they are getting fraustrated grinding everyday almost all day and only get 1 of
                the last order...can this be at least increase please so other toons can rb when the time comes? please and thank you.
                Actually that depends on the requirements of the next rebirth. If it follows the pattern set up we should be able to rebirth at 120, which would actually benefit them- they could take some time off grinding for orders to rebirth and level some more, then grind for them again when they get back there (and have had some time to get over that frustration).

Comment

I'd like to see a level 150 skill for rangers.
                  Anti-Mage skill - explosive arrow - does large physical damage to primary target and a % damage to other targets in range and decreases physical defense for a short time.
                  Natural - explosive arrow - does large magic damage to primary target and absorbs % hp from other targets in range

More game content is needed. There's nothing more to do than farm dungeons right now. We need more guild vs guild events. Landgrab style battles for lower level guilds.
                  More rb quests, add all the world bosses and/or mob hunt (kill a list of mobs all over the game in a specific order)
                  "The freedom we believe we have is an illusion. Open your mind and see the truth of this world!"

Comment

Why do another rebirth? eidolon is super debuffed for pvp... another rebirth would kinda be pointless dontcha think
                    One for all, All for One! We Are Strong, We Are One! We Are Nemesis!!!

Server- (S38) Shrine of Ariel
                    Class- Hybrid Pure Int Priest
                    Level- 46+ Scion
                    Pets- Super Angel, Ultrasaurus Rex
                    Wings- Angel Lord

Comment

Originally posted by Translucence View Post
                      Why do another rebirth? eidolon is super debuffed for pvp... another rebirth would kinda be pointless dontcha think
                      I completely disagree

Give us a new Rebirth

NOW!!!!!!!!!! lol
                      DeathDealer
                      Legends Praetorian

Caesar's personal Assassin

Married to the best priest in the game

DEATH WILL COME FOR YOU

Comment

when are we going to rb..it clearly shows in the poll the most players agree that they want to have one.. please.. and also can we put a poll for merge?..

Comment

Just noticed my spoiler rebirth pic was deleted..... x.x
                          http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....olem-Palanquin
                          Read the comments here to see what it may be called.

Guess I cant link the picture lol....
                          Last edited by Insanity; 06-15-2014, 12:50 PM.

Comment

Yeah, they deleted the picture that showed the new rebirth was being tested on the same day as it was put up. I saved copy to my computer, so I still have it (and even added it to a page on the wiki), but the original was taken down a long time ago.

Comment

I still have it also i posted it but they took it down...x.x

Comment

Originally posted by Kanyo View Post
                                new rebirth wpuld be pretty cool but they do need to fix alot of other things first. they also should fix all this expensive cash **. like CHI? that is so darn expensive i mean come on guys if you made it more affordable youd have more people cash on it instead of 1 or 2 people. trust me youd make more money. $.$
                                Like thy'd bother they are raking cash in from cashers for this stf. Non cashers are left in the dust (supposedly encouraging us to cash)...
                                User:Patrick2675
                                Class:Mage
                                Guild:thenemy
                                Server: The Wilterlands

My guides <---Mages/Easy pet leveling ---> Weekly events and promotions--->

Comment

Working...
                                X