Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

R2?
    Fix this issue...
    only 10 people can get the world boss each?
    How many people get a world boss rebirth quest a day?
    like tons?
    Yeah? Fix it? Cause it's pissing off a lot of people.
    K thanks.
    s157 DGoddess

Comment

Originally posted by ShiniInsanity View Post
      I agree with you on the L1 and 2 spawns and yeah it shouldn't be every hour, that would just be too much 3/4 h should be enough also for the non Eidolons/Scions to get their boss titles without them being ninja'd away. + it's just fun to kill a boss sometimes for low lvls as it's a challenge. give them that fun of killing without the bosses being stolen away by all those scions/eidos. And I do think the Fallen angel boss should still be announced but the other bosses aint that interesting anymore... well.. was quite handy to know if one was killed or not.. hmn.. maybe turn the green "live" off once it's killed and back on when it's respawned???
      definetely like these idea's +1 come on r2 you asked for feedback , NOW DO IT!!!!
      Server : Aurora Point
      IGN : (S1)4Heals
      Guild : NOYPI
      Class : Priest
      Lvl : 120+ Eidolon ( Levelling )
      Married to (S1)SheLLz <3

Comment

They should spawn at more times! In more L's!!!! This is so ridiculous! R2 has been double tapping the players of crystal saga. It's awesome that there is a rebirth quest to begin with but what is the point when only 10 people can finish the quest for each boss. Not only is this causing unnecessary drama, but it isn't fair to those who are not able to finish the quest. Another thing. What if a player has work till 6:30(West Coast)pm time. This player goes to pick up a rebirth quest, It's a fallen angel. Oh wait, I can't do the fallen angel because it has already spawned, and is most likely already killed because of the mass majority of parties who wait hours before the World Boss spawns. Silly r2, not making enough World Bosses to spawn for everyone to be able to turn in when they get a World Boss. This Glitch should be fixed as soon as possible. Thank you r2. You have been so nice and generous and stuff. Keep up the awesome sauce Events.
        Sincerely, nel

Comment

MWAHAHAHAHAHAH ok serious face -.- fix it so they spawn more often cause im tired of everytime i go to kill a world boss it is already dead YOU NEED YOU FIX YOUR TIMING HONESTLY IF YOU WANT PEOPLE TO ENJOY YOUR GAME AND PAY SPEND CASH ON IT FIX IT SO WE CAN ACTUALLY HAVE FUN AND NOT GET ****** FOR NOT COMPLETING A DAILY REBIRTH QUEST

Comment

MWAHAHAHAHAHAH ok serious face -.- fix it so they spawn more often cause im tired of everytime i go to kill a world boss it is already dead YOU NEED YOU FIX YOUR TIMING HONESTLY IF YOU WANT PEOPLE TO ENJOY YOUR GAME AND PAY SPEND CASH ON IT FIX IT SO WE CAN ACTUALLY HAVE FUN AND NOT GET ****** FOR NOT COMPLETING A DAILY REBIRTH QUEST oops wrong account :P
            IGN:jesuscrist
            Server: Auora Point
            Level:70+
            Class:Knight
            Guild:Genesis
            Mount:Gryphon
            Wings:Angel lords <3
            Plane: Eidolon
            Pets: Demon King, Firelord,Bone Dragon,Baby Angel x2,Baby Demon
            PROUD TO BE A CASHER

Comment

Agreed. Why not just get rid of those World Boss quests in Rebirth Expedition? We'd still have to make efforts on the lvl 35/45 ladder. I don't know if R2 had overlooked on it but one of the aspects of this Rebirth Expedition - the World Boss quest - actually stirs up tension between players. Some heavy cashers, when they just feel like it, will just decide to get the kill even if they don't really need the boss for a quest.

Profile:

Server: Ẵṅḡẻḽ Ῐï*—ḽẵṅï*‘
              IGN : Azrielle
              Class : ✞Priest (Holy/Blood)
              Zodiac : Leo (The Lion) =^♥^=
              Lvl/Plane : Lvl 120 Eidolon
              Guild : ╰☆╮Serenity♡
              Position: 皇后 [kou gou - Japanese term for "Empress"] (Guild Master)
              Honor Rank: Emperor++

"Some things you see with your eyes; others you see with your heart."

"To err is human; to purr is feline" ~ ♥ ♥ ♥

(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥

Comment

dont have to get rid of anything, jsut idk...make world bosses spawn on like...3 instances instead of just one ? just saying
                Nellah - lvl 11x Eidolon - Ranger ( Nature, mostly )
                Server : Starglade(S10)
                ~Art - you can express emotions through words and gestures , but I'd rather draw you a picture ~

Comment

To end the discussion on World Boss, R2 should remove the Rebirth Pack.
                  IGN:
                  Level: 140
                  Class: Int Rogue
                  Plane: Mortal
                  Server: (S1)Aurora Point

Comment

i dont agree. I think people need to just accept the fact that in game like in life, the people with more money usualy come on top . Life isnt about whats faire and not, its about what you make of what you have . Sure its frustrating but anyone giving their darn opinion is all me me me me me me all along their flippin argument . ONly constructive **** ive seen was the dude who mentioned just having to land a hit on the boss to complete the quest and me who just said to make bosses spawn in more l's.

psst, not a casher here , and I can get my stuped kills most of the time. And when i dont then too bad, trash, and up onto the next day for hopefully soul crystal IV , ladder or vulture blood options.
                    Nellah - lvl 11x Eidolon - Ranger ( Nature, mostly )
                    Server : Starglade(S10)
                    ~Art - you can express emotions through words and gestures , but I'd rather draw you a picture ~

Comment

World boss Spawn time

the time the world bosses spawn are way off wondering if there is gonna be a fix for it or something because waiting for 2 bloody hours or longer is getting quite out of hand please fix this problem

Comment

Just more boss spawns would be good. 4-6 total a day and spread them out so there is 1 spawn every 4 hours.. and make sure they spawn within the hour. I've been waiting with a group for over 3 1/2 hours now and still no spawn on Fallen angel..... I could have finished all my dungeon runs in that time.

Comment

spawn it more or just take it out from the quest ...i've seen plenty people disappointed that they dont get the chance to kill world boss or they're not strong enuff and have to look for strong people to party and help them with the quest that often they dont find nice people like that...u should really consider this...and note that half of the players online in a server are alts...so...

Comment

World Boss Delima/Crisis

There are many Scions on most server most of which do the Rebirth Expedition quests. A lot of those scions (much more than just 8) get the same world boss to kill every day yet there are only two spawn times. I get that the limitations of the world boss spawns is to the benefits of killing them isn't taken advantage of, but it is difficult to do a quest with no way to finish it by the time the server resets.

This suggestion may be a lot of work but why not make the world boss spawn once every half to full hour and only allow each person 1 possible kill a day to provide such limitations as mentioned before?

Comment

I support any idea to increase world boss times, even if it's not every hour all day long. More than twice a day would be spectacular.
                              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Well, would allowing the bosses to spawn on multiple instances help as well? (As an alternate to adding more spawn times).
                                There will be no tomorrow should we fail to use the lessons of the past to survive today.

Crystal Saga
                                IGN: Codawg
                                Server: Celestial Haven
                                Guild: BrimStone
                                Class: Beastmaster
                                Random Stats: Weak. I'm weak, ok?
                                Wife: PinkPretty (she's not nice )
                                Level: Somewhere between noob and legend v-v

Comment

Working...
                                X