Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thank you for clarifying.....lol if you feel alright with smacking them, then i'm good with that hahahaha. kidding. that is great that they changed it so hoc vouchers that couldnt be exchanged for nectar. But I have 30 hoc vouchers and I am still unable to exchange them for nectar. My problem is that I am not receiving jackpot lotto vouchers....I am getting hoc vouchers. Hence the reason for my post to begin with.
    Last edited by R2107414221; 01-22-2015, 08:32 PM.

Comment

I am sorry to inform you but his comment is "that is my answer and wont change" even tho he contradict himself saying "there isnt a bug but its fixed" aside from the fact they are giving out "house of card " lotto vouchers it seems it must be the "Wheel of Fortunate" lotto vouchers so in short there is no bug cause you are getting vouchers and you are being forced to cash if you want more. So to bother the man with such trivial matters is meaningless cause he knows whats going on and he is well aware they want to exploit casher for more money as the free for the "free game" is surely being forced to stay in their place.

Comment

Cool so server wide compensation is in order asap?

Comment

Rain1983......I think as paid customers we should never be told it is our fault and agree completely with the server wide compensation part. As the issue is out of our hands

Comment

Hey gurothos you new as a moderator? Really mate, you don't really know how to do your job, you are putting more salt on our wounds with your replies .... flame on right?
            Instead to give support, understanding you just "i don't care, r2 the best, not r2 fault".....who is it then?
            Must be players fault coz the game is bugged right? I mean all these ppl complain about exactly same thing .... we must be all idiots or something
            [League of Angels]-[S231]-[Huntress] - Retired

Comment

still cannot open lucky tree lol use google chrome or mozilla zzzzzClick image for larger version

Name:	b.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	273.7 KB
ID:	1707022Click image for larger version

Name:	c.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	271.6 KB
ID:	1707023
              IGN: Ogami S116 Imp Parliament

Comment

Players that are unable to open the Lucky Tree event, appear to be on a different game version than those that can. The developers are aware of the situation and are working diligently to correct it. Please have patience as it will be corrected as soon as possible. As for the exchange, it is for Jackpot Lotto Vouchers. If any of you have them lying around, you can exchange for the item required to level up your personal Lucky Tree. I'm sorry for any issues or confusion that was caused when the event first went live. For now, please understand the developers are working as quickly as possible to make the Lucky Tree available for all.

Thank you

Comment

So are you saying it is not possible to obtain Jackpot Lotto Vouchers during the event? And if that is the case, then are you also saying that we the players need to be lucky enough to have some left over from the last time Jackpot Lotto Vouchers were able to be obtained? That is messed up. Lets host an event where the only possible way to level up your personal tree by way of nectar is to use diamonds. Then as players you should be forced to come door to door to obtain money for diamonds. So give me 10k diamonds and i will be expecting a knock at my door in lets say 3 weeks. That sounds equally insane right. Fix it to where we can participate in the event!

Comment

The hot event has been reported for investigation. Whether it gets changed or not is not up to me, or any other mod, but at the discretion of the developers. You do have one free attempt daily.

Comment

Working...
                    X