Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hahahaha! Was just gonna write this!

Comment

• I hear you - have about 400 mooncakes & won't be able to use them, not to mention the effect to Tycoon, this is messed up!
      Lochraine

Comment

• ..and ? Any explanation on what is goin on ?

Comment

• yes the entire game is down all all websites

Comment

• Gateway Timeout

The proxy server did not receive a timely response from the upstream server.
            Reference #1.5fb454b8.1474155706.258c3f9a

Comment

• ok so after some reserch i finally found there answer to wth is going on this is there post on fb on loa and loa2
              Click image for larger version

Name:	loa22.png
Views:	1
Size:	606.7 KB
ID:	1727035
              Click image for larger version

Name:	loa 2.png
Views:	1
Size:	512.9 KB
ID:	1727034

Comment

• The issue has been reported according to another forum post by moderators. Although, China (Where the game is based) is being struck by typhoons right now, which is most likely the reason behind the outage. Not 100% sure, but it's the only reason we have that would suffice.

CS1: (S64) NatureKai
                Class: Beastmaster
                Plane: Eidolon
                Level: 92

Tenet: Chaotic Level 9
                Wings: Divine Wings
                Mount: GBS, Great Phoenix
                Pet(s): Demon King, Snow Angel, Guardian Angel, DeathKnight, Bone Dragon

- The OP Beastmaster -

Comment

• Typhoons ? then it gone take weeks to solv the problem

Comment

• hey guys pleases view my post on this link this should answers 50% of your q's
                    http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....=1#post1549717

Comment

• Only 'some players' can't log in? That would disadvantage those of us who cannot log in ..... big time, especially during Tycoon
                      Ending a sentence with a preposition is nothing to be afraid of.

Comment

• This has been going on all friggin day. From 1 and now its 8. Cant wait to collect the trash 50 soulstone 50 blessed, 20 royal marks and 500k ******** comp.

Comment

• well its 8:15pm and servers are STILL down. hope ya'll got people working on sunday or were all done for
                          Adr3naline
                          9 mill BR - Guild (Razor) - LoA
                          Together, Everyone Achieves More.

Comment

• Ditto for me...this is 2nd time in 2 days...what the heck is going on devs???

Comment

• S295 is still not up.

Comment

• http://www.r2games.com/play/?game=106&server=3550

Not working devs, and it has been several hours this time...apparently, there is a huge issue this month. Is this how you going to operate LOA I, since LOA II is up and running full tilt??? Not Happy at all!

Comment

Working...
                                X