No announcement yet.

LoA Down again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would like an estimate too of when this will be officially fixed. I just managed to log into Server s295 for about 30 minutes and the server crashed again. I'm wondering if it is all again or just mine.

Comment

• I love u guys(dev) really......

Comment

• i just checked game, it's down for 10 hours?

Comment

• i just logged for 5 min and servers went down again ... I dont mind if game is down because the cause is a natural disaster not the management's fault ... BUT

THE FUNNIEST THING WAS THAT IDIOTIC COMPENSATION THEY GAVE !!! WOW BEST GAME SOOOOOOOOO FAR
          Last edited by badman237; 09-18-2016, 01:16 AM.
          IGN : BaD MaN
          Server : ua57

Comment

• Originally posted by R2305160266 View Post
            I would like an estimate too of when this will be officially fixed. I just managed to log into Server s295 for about 30 minutes and the server crashed again. I'm wondering if it is all again or just mine.
            not only u got that problem, all servers are down

Comment

• same here not working again

Comment

• Server down again

After 6 hrs managed to log in to game completed some of my dailies only to lose the servers AGAIN...great lost out on demonic war twilight clash before whats next
                s295 r2 games

Comment

• Glad to report that S246 is down again

Comment

• are you kidding me i just login game 15 minutes at server and game down again
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	fuckthat.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	7.1 KB
ID:	1727038

Comment

• Thanks for letting me know. I've been checking the game every hour for the last 10 hours.

Comment

• game is down for 10 hours?

Comment

• Originally posted by R25964649 View Post
                          give us all top prize in tycoon no measly compensations !!!!
                          if this will happen i will give them till the end of tycoon to go fix the servers or game....

Comment

• Yes it went down right after world boss ended on servers S295 and S288 that I know of for sure. According to the forum they've all been down. They are European servers.

Comment

• s323 down again as well i suggest instead of bringing them back online make sure everything is working 1st me personally i dont care how long it takes as long as the issue gets solved
                              and thank you for the compensation it wasnt the greatest but better then nothing.

Comment

• http://prntscr.com/cjbdwu

over a day ,still the same problems..... it worked for a few minutes, just enough to see their huge (lol) compensation for our loses

Comment

Working...
                                X