Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

LoA Down again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S191 down all day. Even if it is because of a crazy storm, compensation still needs to be given or timelines adjusted to the servers affected.

Comment

• You have how many people who recharged for Tycoon, to maybe get the extra rewards bonus, poof gone. And whatever ** compensation you think of, we all have been down this road before, won't be close to what we all missed out on.

Comment

• S295 is still down. so is S288.

Comment

• i was never been this upset about this dropping servers till today. because i recharged a huge amount to catch up the scores in tyc and daily rewards for tyc pts.
          i hope with all the money i and the other cashiers spent in this game will buy you spare times to work on this sunday to fix this problem, it's our money you are using to enjoy your holiday afterall. thanks

Comment

• give us all top prize in tycoon no measly compensations !!!!

Comment

• here we go again several events will be lost to collect on due to the devs un ability not to break things why cant the crash this ride when no major events are going on I got my 28000 in hoc and all will be lost to collect there will ne no comp for any of this again or for lost tycoon days and rewards but they want our money I think finding a new base for my fun will happen soon thanks R2 & GT

Comment

• Game down on S280 too! Error:

An error occurred while processing your request.
                Reference #97.f46cf8d5.1474159647.6189155
                And the sign said,
                "The words of the prophets
                Are written on the subway walls
                And tenement halls."
                And whispered in the sound of silence

Comment

• this game and it's devs suck ***

Comment

• which official answer ??

Comment

• It will be nice if we get estimated time the game can be fixed .. Like that management wont have to answer every complain and players also will be free from checking the game every now and then
                      IGN : BaD MaN
                      Server : ua57

Comment

• I hope there is decent compo as it stopped me getting rewards in hot events and tycoon etc......

Comment

• server uc1 is still down, all day

Comment

• attempts for connect to servers of LA unreal now.

Comment

• Originally posted by badman237 View Post
                              It will be nice if we get estimated time the game can be fixed .. Like that management wont have to answer every complain and players also will be free from checking the game every now and then
                              they lost an entire event and never found it , what makes anyone think they have a clue whats wrong now , let alone a guesstamite on a time frame

Comment

• servers are donw

can't play the game...

Comment

Working...
                                X