Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

LoA Down again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know everyone is upset as I am to, but you don't see me blaming them or ranting relentlessly about the servers being down. You know why?
    I'm more concerned about the dang Typhoons that are hitting over there in China at this very moment. Two typhoons in less than a week, and all I am seeing is people go on and on about how the servers are down and multiple things about r2 devs.
    Would it kill somebody to actually sit back and wait for the servers to come back when they're dealing with a Typhoon for crying out loud? We all should be considerate and hope the best for China.
    Last edited by gabemaster; 09-17-2016, 08:33 PM.

CS1: (S64) NatureKai
    Class: Beastmaster
    Plane: Eidolon
    Level: 92

Tenet: Chaotic Level 9
    Wings: Divine Wings
    Mount: GBS, Great Phoenix
    Pet(s): Demon King, Snow Angel, Guardian Angel, DeathKnight, Bone Dragon

- The OP Beastmaster -

Comment

• ok all server is back up

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Tycoonlossofpoints.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	474.7 KB
ID:	1727036
        I have blacked out my Diamonds count because it is not necessary to broadcast that to everyone. I have posted here due to my outrage at the down time in the game, it has cost me the rare chance to attend Demonic War as well as the very like 500,000+ tycoon points worth of gold, based upon the last single server tycoon in which I earned 500,000+ points from Demonic War, considering I had some improvements in order for this Demonic War I expected a somewhat larger gain of tycoon points and gold this time around. Therefore I consider this downtime to have cost me the chance to reach rank 1 in CS tycoon or at the very least top 3 as well as the extra rewards from hot events that goes with it. Needless to say YOUR blunder has cost me GREATLY and I'm sure I'm not the only one here who has lost a great deal of potential gains due to this downtime. Personally I will be watching VERY closely how this error is handled, if I consider the end result unsatisfactory then I will seriously consider quitting this game and taking my money with me. I also strongly urge all others in the same or similar situation as myself to consider taking the same action, since the developer's of this game seem to care for nothing more then money, if those of us that provide it to them seriously threaten to stop providing it to them, then perhaps they might actually listen and take appropriate action, one can only hope...

Rusty, S3 - Prospera's Bounty, R2 games server. (posting here because GTArcade is the cause not R2 games, so no need to add R2 games as a middle man here)
        (It has come to my attention there may be outside factors responsible for this issue, however that does not change the fact those of us who play the game were also affected to varying degrees, the rest of this post is a copy of the post I put up on GTArcade's forum as well, posted there as the problem seemed to stem from GTArcade's side of things.)

Comment

• give my regard to the dev now my mooncake was waste......................

Click image for larger version

Name:	moon.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	110.1 KB
ID:	1727037

Comment

• s7 down pfff...

Comment

• now its down again. better close this game...

Comment

• are you f ing serious , servers down again during the gauntlet, can you clowns not get anything right , f this game , time to find another game where the devs can actually write a code that friggin works , pathetic

Comment

• u14 just went down - but did play for about 30 mins.
                  Mooncake exchange gone.
                  Lost out on gauntlet yesterday.
                  Lost out on tycoon daily rewards for yesterday.

Comment

• s90 down again. 2.0m gold for compensation....guys u are..............

Comment

• off again 258!!

Comment

• game is still down

Comment

• Down again? S321
                          Ending a sentence with a preposition is nothing to be afraid of.

Comment

• u Care Or Not,,,,Error again and again

hi GM or whatever,,,why this game down and down again,,,,are u really2 fix for this?or what,,,,?
                            "load error! http://games.gtarcade.com/api/common...0c0b30c24error message (-324)."
                            IGN : yuna
                            server : s236
                            IGN : nenekPeot
                            server : s310

Comment

• After giving compensation, it is down once again. Really this game is in it's downfall..

Comment

• Originally posted by gabemaster View Post
                                I know everyone is upset as I am to, but you don't see me blaming them or ranting relentlessly about the servers being down. You know why?
                                I'm more concerned about the dang Typhoons that are hitting over there in China at this very moment. Two typhoons in less than a week, and all I am seeing is people go on and on about how the servers are down and multiple things about r2 devs.
                                Would it kill somebody to actually sit back and wait for the servers to come back when they're dealing with a Typhoon for crying out loud? We all should be considerate and hope the best for China.
                                typhoons don't have anything to do with it , loa 2 is and has been working perfectly and the servers are housed in the same place, this is incompitence

Comment

Working...
                                X