X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server NO. : 280, Wandering Plains
    IGN: Ariela
    Short Description: The verification codes just screwed me totally over. After having waited for getting into cs like 40 minutes I got in, put in the right code but on the exact moment I clicked to send the code, a NEW code came and it didn't even let me do anything, said code is wrong and kicked me out!!! Now I am on cooldown ... Please please please fix the verification codes so it wouldn't pop out 2 codes!!
    Screenshot:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Fullscreen capture 13.11.2015 192055.bmp.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	644.6 KB
ID:	1719283
    And the sign said,
    "The words of the prophets
    Are written on the subway walls
    And tenement halls."
    And whispered in the sound of silence

Comment

• i can't play in cross server.. please help me. i join in s280 and i can't play. i waiting an answer

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	exploit.png
Views:	1
Size:	552.0 KB
ID:	1719333

Server 255
        IGN Hump3

noticed a player during CS "mining" from within home area spoke to them and emailed them about it got this reply :-
        Well there is an old trick that I usually use, you can just exit CS while mining and re-enter and you will have the mine at base which will look like you are teleported or mining from the base. This game is full of bugs already, since I saw many people are doing this trick already for months I don't see any reason not to do that because I get too lazy sometimes.

I reported the problems myself but GTA does not make a move to fix stuff, you know that as well, instead of reporting a single player I think more people should report the bug/glitch itself so everyone can play fair and square.

Usually the result of the game is obvious so me doing something to finish CS quicker does not really change the outcome, but I understand your concern.

I won't name names but please can we get this on the "to do list"
        Last edited by Hump32; 11-17-2015, 12:20 PM.

Comment

• Hello dear game opperators, game masters,
          since my first days here on the server 279 I have the same problems with getting access to the cross server war - tried for days and during a day alomost alltime from round 3pm to 11pm - can go into queure and wait till end (25mins till 0) and nothing retry - nothing - retry ....
          it never change doesnt matter when or how often I try - the result always stays the same - but during "event" this is realy awefull - so pls help!!!!!

Comment

• ub9 server
            no one on this server has been able to get into CS battle in over a month
            queue just counts down to zero over and over
            i've tried all weekend long, several weekends in a row, as have others

Comment

• hey cool - a very nice event for all those who are able to enter - but for all of those who cant (like me and all the others here trying since weeks to get en access) is realy horrible .... thanks for nothing ....

Comment

• ONCE again i'm posting about server ub9's inability to enter the cs battle, queue just counts down to zero without matching to a party...this has been an ongoing issue for well over a month...NO ONE on my server has been ale to access it...I know your standard answer is going to be "it's busy, keep trying" but trying for 12 hours, clicking the queue every 25 minutes for 2 days straight and no matches and everyone I talk to tells me they can't get in, tells me there's an issue and that it's not just that it's "busy"

Comment

• Same on ub5 waiting 8 mins and no matching.
                  Tried a number of times during day but no joy.

Comment

• 2 months i cant log on cs this its a joke no more funn.... how its posible to not work? s 213 server can u check pls!!!
                    Last edited by R292720904; 01-08-2016, 09:43 AM.

Comment

• i have the same problem... i cant get in crosserver since day 2 of this mouth on server s288, my char is lvl 49 200k br.... the queu juste run out... in server s287 my char is lower and i can get in
                      Last edited by rndsantos69; 01-09-2016, 04:33 PM.

Comment

• pls reply any information about this...

Comment

• still no resolution to this issue in ub9....no one can get in still, queue and count down to zero all day long.

Comment

• [Announcement] Hi Heroes. Currently there are some problems with Divine War. We're considering about holding another Divine War. And we've arrange for compensations. About the event, please wait for further notice. lmao you devs are useless this game is a dam joke ran by greedy idiots cs dont work divine dont work nothing works you do not listen to the players you just keep rolling out new money grabbing events lol no one is spending on our server we are not giving you our cash no more and we advise others not to till they sort all these never ending issues out worst managed game i have ever come across ran by morons

Comment

• Originally posted by AzaelSorath View Post
                              [Announcement] Hi Heroes. Currently there are some problems with Divine War. We're considering about holding another Divine War. And we've arrange for compensations. About the event, please wait for further notice. lmao you devs are useless this game is a dam joke ran by greedy idiots cs dont work divine dont work nothing works you do not listen to the players you just keep rolling out new money grabbing events lol no one is spending on our server we are not giving you our cash no more and we advise others not to till they sort all these never ending issues out worst managed game i have ever come across ran by morons
                              CS works fine from what I know, I even played it.
                              The time that it takes someone to enter it just depends on their level and bracket, but eventually they get in.
                              As for divine-war, it will be delayed until it gets fixed.

It's the first hour, of the first day
                              It's hard without you, I cannot lie
                              You were everything, and could have been
                              It's the first summer, of the first year
                              Today only rain, knocks on my window
                              And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
                              It's a universe, that wants me to get off
                              Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
                              Your arms can no longer warm me
                              A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

• s253 city of runes cs does not work no one can attack result is if you cant mine you get locked out for an hour and the lag on the server is rediculous synthing any thing takes for ever same as opening the menues to do stuff, and since mini client does not work with win 10 every one is having to use their browser instead, and i know it is not my cahe not my browser and not my pc, i play other games that require more from my pc than loa and every other game i play works fine the fault is with the server not people`s pcs or browsers, these issues dont seem to be getting fixed very fast funny how quick gta sort out payment issues though ???

Comment

Working...
                                X