X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server: S40
    IGN: Crimsyn
    Description: No one can attack each other... some times at the beginning of the match, you might appear to get into a fight, but there is a pause, nothing happens, and you exit the fight screen and back to normal, the way it was before you got into the fight. This is resulting in a click-war for mines....

Sorry I dont have a screen shot. But also, what about us players who paid for special skins for Xserver? I technically cant use it, because its not combat oriented with this bug.... can we get an extension on our skins?
    I am all in on this game.... I will not quit!

Server r2games S40 IGN: Crimsyn LvL: 73 Class: Paladin Rank: Duke ****
    Server r2games S185 IGN: Crimsyn LvL: 70 Class: Ranger Rank: Duke**

Comment

• S102
      IGN: Deathlord

Description: I logged into CS war but cannot mine and attack, and it keeps telling another player is currently preforming this operation. As a result, i cannot obtain any battle point and rewards and have a long waiting period. Beside, I have been loggesd into CS war where all the players are lv 50+..... Why........

Comment

• Can't Attack, Can't Mine, zero score & zero reward at Cross Server

Plyer Name: LemmorLaced
        Server: S67 King of All Orcs

Click image for larger version

Name:	CS Scores.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	171.6 KB
ID:	1683398Click image for larger version

Name:	CS  Zero Rewards.JPG
Size:	181.1 KB
ID:	1683397Click image for larger version

Name:	CS Log Failed.JPG
Size:	198.1 KB
ID:	1683399Click image for larger version

Name:	CS Issue.JPG
Size:	203.1 KB
ID:	1683400Click image for larger version

Name:	CS unable to attack.JPG
Size:	187.9 KB
ID:	1683401

Comment

• Fix this now!!!!

server date 11 march... CS still bugged... cant att any1, so hard to mine... u guys cause me 2 days cs points, im a hard cs farmer!!! when will this b fix????

Comment

• Again Cross Server Bug, cant attack

Comment

• server S1 In cross server cant fight just run around did this to me yesterday to please help

Comment

• im getting inability to attack can only mine and if i get less than 80 points i have to wait an hour for my next round which isnt fair given everyone is clicking mines like crazy... when will this be fixed?
                Jdforder - League of angels lunarias grace

Comment

• it's has been 2 days....any admin/gm can give us a date/time when x-server goin to be fixed? thanks!

Comment

• For god sakes will you fix this already ? i cant keep wasting my time and going in cs where you cant even make 80 points cause you cant attack and everybody is bodyblocking mines and using auto clickers , come'an already

Comment

• same thing today...s10 still not able to attack in xs...and not have to wait an hour for cool down...

Comment

• can't att in CS

when i joined the cross-server war i can't att any1 and so as many of my comrades too we are losing becous of it
                        we are just running around and thats all
                        server no. 62
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Same for S98, all it ever says is "login failure" when i make my first attack, and after that it keeps repeating the same message "another player is doing that right now" or something along the lines of that, preventing me from either using skills or attacking anyone. Not to mention they way people hogs over the mine xD....its almost like "first come, first served". On a side note, how do you autoclick mines? O.o

Comment

• I have reported this to dev team, please be patient while the resolve this issue.
                            | | |

Comment

• Edge, no offense but shouldnt CS be off already if it is being fixed? Right now some players are abusing it. Turning it off will be an immediate solution.

Comment

• i'm in s82 unable to fight or to sharding .....
                                what the helll?????????/

Comment

Working...
                                X