• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Click image for larger version

Name:	cross server.png
Views:	1
Size:	479.0 KB
ID:	1684110 this is my screen shot and it dosnt let you go back in till after server reset

Comment

Name:	Untitled4.jpg
Size:	711.5 KB
ID:	1684112 server 115 RazorsEdge 4th day in a row this has been broken Come on now 4 days fix this

Comment

• Here we go again-I didn't get any bonuses for not being able to log in to Cross Server, got stuck and not allowed to get back in.

I am a cash player as well; this has been very frustrating. My day off is supposed to be enjoying a game I pay for, not dealing with issues over a 3 day period

Please advise and assist us loyal fans.

Leobeauty92/Dhary Reef Heights S62

Comment

• Originally posted by R250470953 View Post
          Okay here I am posting again. This is the third day in a row that we cannot play Cross Server. We received a compensation from you for the first day but nothing for the second day. The compensation was appreciated but we are losing more than just Honor. We are losing on vouchers (which I use for weddings and Guild Bosses) We understand that sometimes things like this happen but it is getting frustrating. I use Fashion Cores to build up my characters clothing, we miss out on the draw on the chest. The rankings and other prizes for playing. You have an Event listed in Hot Events that we cannot access as we cannot play Cross Server. I do not mean to be a pain by posting about this all the time but you have a lot of cash players and we are getting stressed that we cannot fully enjoy what we are paying for. Please look into the situation and help us out. Thank you for your help and understanding.
          ForbidenRoze
          Server 42 Paradise Lost
          Guild Celestrials
          Well at least you got 1 compensation S2 Sylvia's Copse hasn't gotten jack squat. Screwed outta a weekend of CS, screwed outta compensation, starting to think I need to do some chargebacks on my CC and find a new game that actually works!

Comment

Name:	12312412.jpg
Size:	593.2 KB
ID:	1684117

30 min more ? we can`t join
            fix it pls

Comment

• Needless to say, the very nice and attractive hot events called Daily GEM value pack should be extended until such time that the CS problem is resolved (particularly in S2- Slyvia Copse). No sense in coming up with an event which cannot be participated on.

Comment

• ikr what is point think this game is no longer lost 1/3 of ppl since cs bug
                IGN: Chaos
                Server: s74
                Guild: Lightblaze

Comment

• Still cant into Cross server and I even changed servers to S106 this is a real bummer!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• I'm glad u gave us 16000 honor but we got no chest and those do help. I did screen shots to show and nothing for that

Comment

• i am having same problem.

Server NO. :s110 lonfrost trail
                      IGN:NeoTheLion
                      Short Description:
                      Screenshot:

Comment

• what a lag at Cross Server... it doesn't fix at all?

Comment

• Its A Bugidemic

Comment

• Who can tell me what's wrong with this picture from the cross-server battle I was just in...

S92 (EndlessSea)
                            Last edited by R256409753; 03-28-2014, 11:56 PM. Reason: adding info

Comment

• if you guessed a level 63 against a bunch of level 40's and lower 50's then DING DING...you win...

Comment

• what the HELL!!! bug, lag, and disconnected at CS when i play it...

Comment

Working...
                                X