Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Cross-server War Bugs

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• same issue as above on server S106

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	237.3 KB
ID:	1687742

the bug is still there......

SERVER NAME: [S39] Archangel SERVER TIME: 14:41

Comment

• Please fix the Cross server, not working 2th day in a row...
        (server: [S131] Heir's Bequeathal)

Comment

• Really now ? 2nd day again ? Can you fix your servers before opening 20 other new ones ? Gezzus.

Server : 155.

[Guild] [Genius]Maraminx : half of the people went the wrong way
          [Guild] [Genius]Maraminx : we merged with idiots

Comment

• same on serer s8 ,join queue turned off second day in a row ,and like on picture up attempts left 0/100
            Arielaknight -S8 - Sorcerer L71+

Comment

• Hello to all. I can't remember when I last saw working so much time from cs is closed. There's a lag in the servers, TC keeps crashing during game play. Please first fix the problems that you have with the game before you can drop the new servers. The old servers literally die there is no players in them come in and you don't see the play people out there. Not disappointed players who give you money and not getting anything in return. Greetings arhangel s116

Comment

• I want compensationnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Comment

• Not working again? Aside from this one, there's not alot of things to do in game...aside wait for stamina...please fix it fast

Comment

• Server NO. : 153
                    IGN: Dweomkeeper
                    Short Description:Cross Server freeze and then nothing
                    Screenshot:
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	cs bug.GIF
Views:	1
Size:	184.5 KB
ID:	1687744

In case of compensation (which I am certain you agree you must give), take into account that the compensation should be proportional to champion level. For example, in my level I would get herosouls as a reward after cs battle. So, I think I should get herosouls as a compensation, among honor points, tears, etc.

thank you and pls fix quickly! I love cs and I cant do it 2 days in a row...
                    Last edited by m3dio; 05-13-2014, 11:30 AM. Reason: forgot to add sth

Comment

• S106 Mana City
                      sunpower
                      The same server can't join in the cross server:

Comment

• CS is broken in S20 Fauna's Bounty as well. It has been like this for 2-3 days now.

It shows attempts 0/100 and the "Join queue" button is grayed out (same issues as the one described in the post from m3dio; 2 posts up).

Comment

• S39 has had this problem for at least 2 days..

Would of been nice if It was fixed before releasing tycoon.. then the cross tourney shortly after.. those vouchers/honor would of came in handy at the present

Comment

• Same bug on server 88 r2 games

Comment

• cross server bugs my fn *** when there in no cs event i get 7 winns in arow and at least 5 winns a day 3 in a row all the time
                              when event is on i always get put on team with me at lev 70 is the best player on that team
                              other team has lev 71 72 74 68 all with over 100 k br higher than me cant even get the 4 wins in a day reward and im getting tired of this bull shis matching syytem yall got . also when we lose we lose twice as many total point for server ranking than when we win what the heck is that about quit adding more **** to to game and fix the damn problems u have now its riduculiss

Comment

• Server NO. : 131
                                IGN: mihai179
                                Short Description: I can't access Cross server
                                Screenshot:

Comment

Working...
                                X