No announcement yet.

Auto Renewal Bugged, and Not Receiving VIP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have been trying to get vip for 3 days and it keeps telling me that paypal wasn't accepted when I know it works on DP. Do I need to fill out a ticket, or is this something that will be fixed soon?
    I do not have the renewal vip yet.
    Last edited by SilverFly; 03-25-2014, 08:41 AM.

Comment

• ticket no #66588 i had vip then it suddenly went off when it was ment to renew yesterday and now i cant renew it says im not vip but when i go to manually renew it it says i am still vip so i cant renew please fix this

Comment

• #66404 supposedly been being worked on for the last 3 days. According to other players it took 1-2 days to get it fixed while their VIP Card from the last mess up was still activated. Now I'm just losing out on stuff I should be getting.

Comment

• Your case # is 66963, please write it down and keep it safe so that you can reference it again in the future if anything happens to this e-mail.
          If you have any additional comments regarding this issue, or information you want to add to help us solve your problem please follow the instructions in the e-mail you’ll be receiving any minute now.
          The R2Games Support Elves

Comment

• Your case # is 67448, please write it down and keep it safe so that you can reference it again in the future if anything happens to this e-mail.
            If you have any additional comments regarding this issue, or information you want to add to help us solve your problem please follow the instructions in the e-mail you’ll be receiving any minute now.

Comment

• Hello

can you please check my vip also, it did not auto-renew. here my tiket reference.

We’re sorry you’re having difficulties, but don’t despair, a support case has been created concerning your issue, and a Support Elf from the appropriate workshop will be contacting you shortly.

Your case # is 67527, please write it down and keep it safe so that you can reference it again in the future if anything happens to this e-mail.

Server : S94 Lonewind Forest
              Perso : Sylphide

Comment

• I have been trying to get it through the tech support person that I cannot get paypal to work for vip. Numerous times now. And all I get its my end. There is only one way for paypal to work or a credit card. I have tried 3 different computers and 2 different internet companys. It is not working. Can someone please help me with this issue???? Or fix the problem on r2s end.

Comment

• Your case # is 67733, please write it down and keep it safe so that you can reference it again in the future if anything happens to this e-mail
                  said up top to post your ticket number here hope u can help me

Comment

• Hello i send a ticket yesterday about not renewing not starting with april mounth but the month after april . may . and right now im out of vip . here is the message when i tryed to activate it ( As VIP membership is currently still active on this character you can't renew it at this time.)

Trinity [S49] Evil Incarnate
                    Last edited by Sucdepere; 03-28-2014, 07:49 AM.

Comment

• it's the vip cards making things bug by the way...i'm gonna get vip later, so i need ya'll to fix me asap, already know it won't go through from previous experience,
                      Chelios, S108

Comment

• So my VIP is about to expire in a day and i want to make sure that i don't lose any of the benefits because it hasnt renewed automatically. Should i submit a ticket? ReNieJr, S38

Comment

• tried to renew/activate... when i press the close button, tells me vip activation was just cancelled...pls fix again thank you Chelios S108, also my gf couldn't renew Trinity s108

Comment

• ok, here's right after i refresh
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	vip.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	487.0 KB
ID:	1684275
                            Here's page 2, after i've clicked continue...shouldn't there be 4 digits at the end?

Name:	Vip2.jpg
Size:	472.2 KB
ID:	1684276
                            And this is the message i get when I press close.

Name:	Vip3.jpg
Size:	410.8 KB
ID:	1684277
                            Note that on page 2 and 3, vip doesn't say activate anymore, says vip2
                            original activation button only glows for like th first 10-15 seconds btw.
                            Last edited by R23874581; 03-28-2014, 05:43 PM.

Comment

• ticket #68247

Comment

• Your case # is 68289, please write it down and keep it safe so that you can reference it again in the future if anything happens to this e-mail.
                                The R2Games Support Elves

Comment

Working...
                                X