No announcement yet.

Auto Renewal Bugged, and Not Receiving VIP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My VIP is back up and good, Thank U very much.

Comment

• Ok Im so sorry to have to do this again, I really wish I didnt have to. The vip thing happened again and here is my number

Your case # is 307912,

Comment

• Your case # is 328975

Comment

• tickets take 2-3 days for a response.
          to file a ticket

Comment

• Your case # is 362102, please write it down and keep it safe so that you can reference it again in the future if anything happens to this e-mail.

Comment

• my auto update didnt kick in,normally happens between 14th and 18th of the month this is the 27th,used my 7 day and 3 day vip inventory,my dev points have only increased by 200 in 8 days at that rate it would take me nearly 200 days to increase a full levelClick image for larger version

Name:	untitled1.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	387.0 KB
ID:	1714512hopefully my image helpsdont know what else you need please help me
              beezlebubba
              ua3(s15 mikaelas rampage)

Comment

• I have been paying for VIP for a year, at least, and now it won't work. You have taken the money out of my checking account for the VIP but I continue to experience a Greyed out box and NO USABILITY OF THE VIP PRIVELEGE, with NO cooldowns. That's one of the reasons I subscribed to VIP. I have been paying for something I can't use, or you won't allow me to use. I have tried 4 times to send in a support ticket, but it just cancels it and starts over. I even tried to attach a picture of the page showing it, yet it STILL kicked me off with NO support ticket generated!!!!! What is going on?????? As soon as I go to post ANYTHING it comes back saying that I am Not Logged In. I HAVE TO BE to even send this!!!!!!! These bugs are driving me nuts, with the FTC and FCC being brought in next since this amounts to theft of funds when a product isn't delivered after it has been paid for. My bank account shows that you have Always been paid with a return of funds. Please take care of this soon. Thank you, Dawn.

Comment

• Just sent in a ticket, 367335, today. I, also, managed to renew my VIP online and it appears to have worked. But I got a message that it would renew on July 31, 2015. I hope this doesn't become a monthly routine. I have had auto-renewal since I joined VIP. Please make sure that I still have that feature in force. Thank you

Comment

• Xsolla, Xsolla, Xsolla

Comment

• Hello Dear, R2Games

May friend is having this same issue but looks like she having problems also in the forum she say "any time I try post is not validating my account"

"VIP wont activate even after you took funds from my bank account (have copy) been VIP over a year.. Support ticket wonts end. What is going on? Thank you, Dawn"

Server: [S130] Antediluvium
                      Player: [DawnTeddE]

Please give us and orly answer..

Comment

• Your case # is 408323, please write it down and keep it safe so that you can reference it again in the future if anything happens to this e-mail.
                        If you have any additional comments regarding this issue, or information you want to add to help us solve your problem please follow the instructions in the e-mail you’ll be receiving any minute now.

*UPDATE*
                        Got it taken care of myself, no thanks to my ticket submission. I didn't even get a confirmation email for submitting my ticket. Thanks for nothing! lol

For those of you having problems removing your subscription, make sure you click the "I have un-subscribed" button in game when the option comes up, regardless of any ticket submission result. You now have to pay diamonds (199) in game per each month to activate VIP.
                        Last edited by DeathEmbrace; 09-14-2015, 10:24 PM. Reason: *UPDATE*

Comment

• i have tried to subscribe for monthly vip, but there is no 'activate' button.

Trouble, S-275

Comment

• Originally posted by Brujae View Post
                            i have tried to subscribe for monthly vip, but there is no 'activate' button.

Trouble, S-275
                            This function have been disabled. VIP now can only be activated with diamonds and each month you get a discount.

Comment

• Wrong post ,
                              Last edited by Lisaf; 11-10-2015, 09:28 AM.

Comment

• Bug or somthing else i wont buy diamonds and i"m klickin on submit but not working. Not switch to the next page.
                                Server Slvig (1009) Platform Facebook

Click image for larger version

Name:	12834625_10208822743112937_1882690922_n.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	61.3 KB
ID:	1723903

Comment

Working...
                                X