Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Auto Renewal Bugged, and Not Receiving VIP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto Renewal Bugged, and Not Receiving VIP

This issue was noted a while ago and was fixed. Some people are still experiencing not receiving their VIP after their account was charged by the auto-renewal.

To speed up the process for your VIP bug.

Please open a ticket here
    (Please select VIP under the cataglory, or we will not be able to locate your ticket)

Reply here with your ticket number after you are finished.

I will try to expedite the process as quick as possible. THANK YOU for your patience.

Your case # is 44743, please write it down and keep it safe so that you can reference it again in the future if anything happens to this e-mail.
    If you have any additional comments regarding this issue, or information you want to add to help us solve your problem please follow the instructions in the e-mail you’ll be receiving any minute now.
    The R2Games Support Elves

Comment

Originally posted by R241052377 View Post
      Your case # is 44743, please write it down and keep it safe so that you can reference it again in the future if anything happens to this e-mail.
      If you have any additional comments regarding this issue, or information you want to add to help us solve your problem please follow the instructions in the e-mail you’ll be receiving any minute now.
      The R2Games Support Elves
      Your case is currently being worked on, thank you for your patience. Hopefully the issue will be fixed the next time you read this message =)

Comment

my old vip just run out and paid for another 20 days ago
        Case #: 34172
        Lolitta S27
        ty
        Last edited by Lollitta-S27; 02-23-2014, 07:17 AM.
        Lolitta
        S27 Shaitan's Enigma

Comment

My credit card is high security credit card, you can only take money out of it if you my approve netcode which sent to my phone all other transaction will be decline.

I tried renewing it but this message came up
          "You’ve just cancelled the VIP application process. Please try again."
          after cancelling and trying to paid for it

I tried renewing 3 time on 2 different credit but it still got that message
          Last edited by R241052377; 02-22-2014, 11:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R241052377 View Post
            My credit card is high security credit card, you can only take money out of it if you my approve netcode which sent to my phone all other transaction will be decline.

I tried renewing it but this message came up
            "You’ve just cancelled the VIP application process. Please try again."
            after cancelling and trying to paid for it

I tried renewing 3 time on 2 different credit but it still got that message
            I'm not sure... how I can help you? Use your card to purchase a Ultimate Game Card and then use it for VIP?

Comment

need help pls
              Originally posted by Lollitta-S27 View Post
              my old vip just run out and paid for another 20 days ago
              Case #: 34172
              Lolitta S27
              ty
              common mods can u help me get my vip back already 8 hours since my previous vip expired and hate these cooldowns
              Last edited by Lollitta-S27; 02-23-2014, 07:17 AM.
              Lolitta
              S27 Shaitan's Enigma

Comment

still no answer all other post got answer but mine was omitted !!!
                Lolitta
                S27 Shaitan's Enigma

Comment

Sorry for the delayed reply. Your Ticket has been pushed through to Billing and is currently being worked on.

( just in case you missed them the first time )

Comment

ty finaly got my vip back :d
                    Lolitta
                    S27 Shaitan's Enigma

Comment

Thanks for your patience. I am glad this is sorted out for you now.

( just in case you missed them the first time )

Comment

I have almost the same problem. Case is #44986

Comment

We’re sorry you’re having difficulties, but don’t despair, a support case has been created concerning your issue, and a Support Elf from the appropriate workshop will be contactingyou shortly.
                          Your case # is 45496, please write it down and keep it safe so that you can reference it again in the future if anything happens to this e-mail.

Server : S19 Fortuna's Folly
                          IGN : Freyja

Comment

Can you get this sorted Asap? [#46223]

ty
                            Zombie ate my Pizza
                            S6 Deep Valley (temp)
                            Name - Diablos
                            lvl - 36
                            BR - 37k
                            Guild - Demons

Comment

Originally posted by Diablos-S58 View Post
                              Can you get this sorted Asap? [#46223]

ty
                              Originally posted by R229550718 View Post
                              We’re sorry you’re having difficulties, but don’t despair, a support case has been created concerning your issue, and a Support Elf from the appropriate workshop will be contactingyou shortly.
                              Your case # is 45496, please write it down and keep it safe so that you can reference it again in the future if anything happens to this e-mail.

Server : S19 Fortuna's Folly
                              IGN : Freyja
                              Originally posted by Azgardbg View Post
                              I have almost the same problem. Case is #44986
                              All 3 of your tickets have been forwarded. Hopefully will be fixed the next time you read this.

Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Comment

Working...
                              X