Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

1st recharge Package not received

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mageofsilence
    replied
    Originally posted by zeroni132 View Post
    I have completely opposite problem lol .Some time ago i completed that math offer to get 10 diamonds and get my daily devotion .That was when i was new and i were lvl 40 or so.
    Got my diamonds and i went to sleep.When i got up i logged in and noticed that my 1st Recharge is flashing so i clicked and i could see on bottom claim i was like wth and clicked and got all rewards except that bonus of 6k diamonds (you do get 6k diamonds i didn't misunderstood or something).I never recharged or anything .I was planning to recharge then that happened and i was planing to post something on forums but always forgot about that .
    So is there anything that you can do about it ?

Best Regards MaXx

ITEMS WORTH 6666 diamonds they say not you get 6666 diamonds duhClick image for larger version

Name:	Unnamed QQ Screenshot20140226184515.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	11.1 KB
ID:	1682141

Leave a comment:

• zeroni132
    replied
    EDIT: Ok MageOfSilance corrected me and thank you mage for that. delete this replay ,it was stupid after all thanks once again keep owning
    Last edited by zeroni132; 02-26-2014, 11:04 PM. Reason: Stupid Mistake :)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X