• Show
Clear All

• idun's ring still bugged...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	245.9 KB
ID:	1751524

i just take a printscreen from my guildmate and compare it...pls fix this problem..

IGN:Yuuri
    Server:S107 trail of vines

ya *** o.O apparelenty enhancing it will fix it? can anyone else confirm this fixes it?

Comment

dunno, still got a bit until lvl 76

Comment

Well the ring is still not fixed on server 88, and if enhancing is supposed to fix it then at which level is this supposed to be happening ?

Comment

Originally posted by Snowae107 View Post
          ya *** o.O apparelenty enhancing it will fix it? can anyone else confirm this fixes it?
          Nope, it doesn't.
          <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
          everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
          logic.

Comment

same hereClick image for larger version

Name:	idun ring still bugged.jpg
Size:	512.5 KB
ID:	1689461
            can't test enhance fixing since I'm only lvl 70 and its already at +70
            What I tried is clearing cache which did nothing.
            Last edited by Abbygales; 06-13-2014, 01:54 PM.

Comment

i tried enhancing to +71 and nothing, i ahve no idea why one ring on our server mysteriously got fixed and not the others

Comment

confused:..something weird going on in our server...only one got fix idun's ring

Comment

Can post the Screenshot of the Fixed ring, its does calm down the people at least Knowing which is Right and which is BUG.

And, also prevent mods or devs from trolling further.

Comment

Originally posted by hexorz View Post
                    Can post the Screenshot of the Fixed ring, its does calm down the people at least Knowing which is Right and which is BUG.

And, also prevent mods or devs from trolling further.
                    dude you know nothing. Some rings are fixed if you didn;t upgrade them or new rings. The old upgraded rings are still bugged as ***. So please gtfo of this thread, we're trying to get the old udin ring upgraded fixed(as it should have been in the first place)

Comment

No need to be tat harsh, my server has 3 friends having the Ring, so i am merely reading forum so to help them as well.

And, my mistake, i miss seeing the OP screenshot of the enhance 71 Idun ring that has the Enhance stats shown.

Comment

Can we please get a response on this? Idun's ring needs to be fixed it's over a week since you said you had a solution to fix this.

Name:	ring.jpg
Size:	722.0 KB
ID:	1689483

As you can see it's still not fixed.

And since yesterday when one on our server magically got fixed, i have tried enhancing, unequipping - reequipping etc, tried on different characters everything and it's still bugged =.=
                        Last edited by Snowae107; 06-14-2014, 05:04 AM.

Comment

Same here, since seeing that some were able to reequip or enhance I tried both, neither worked.

Name:	iduns-bug.jpg
Size:	140.6 KB
ID:	1689486

Comment

Originally posted by hexorz View Post
                            No need to be tat harsh, my server has 3 friends having the Ring, so i am merely reading forum so to help them as well.

And, my mistake, i miss seeing the OP screenshot of the enhance 71 Idun ring that has the Enhance stats shown.
                            ''an post the Screenshot of the Fixed ring, its does calm down the people at least Knowing which is Right and which is BUG.''
                            That doesn't really help much especially when people like me are ****** for wasting our resources on bugged gear (and some is still not fixed)

Comment

Ring is fixed for me on S75?

Name:	Ring.JPG
Size:	142.6 KB
ID:	1689493

Comment

Working...
                              X