No announcement yet.

Earthshaker Rage Bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

another thing, theres no info about this rage thing in update notes, so im assuming its more of a bug rather than intentional. if it were intentional, it woulda been mentioned in optimizations
    League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
    Magus Rynd

Comment

Originally posted by MagusRynd View Post
      another thing, theres no info about this rage thing in update notes, so im assuming its more of a bug rather than intentional. if it were intentional, it woulda been mentioned in optimizations
      Ye well, there is nothing mentioned about the extra update that we had. When we were on 3.0209, s1-2 were on 3.0212 (this is the update that's in the news section), now we are all on 3.0213
      Last edited by Painindaback; 07-31-2014, 11:07 AM.
      <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
      everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
      logic.

Comment

Originally posted by Painindaback View Post
        Ye well, there is nothing mentioned about the extra update that we had. When we were on 3.0209, s1-2 were on 3.0212 (this is the update that's in the news section), now we are all on 3.0213
        hmmm... so i guess upgrading ner and AC to +15 is the only way forward
        League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
        Magus Rynd

Comment

but i still don't get the point of increasing rage cap to 150 then all of a sudden do this kind of correction, might as well go back to 100 rage cap !!! and may i just say that the only one's that would be affected by this are those who bought ES (current HoC features him), since it's easy for us to adjust IRB by upgrading AC+Nereida to +15 !!!
          Server : S41 Wyrm's Gorge
          IGN : 13th
          Class : Paladin

Comment

Originally posted by pkmonster View Post
            but i still don't get the point of increasing rage cap to 150
            This way you can't lose all 100 of your rage if you face someone really lucky with his skills/pants
            <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
            everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
            logic.

Comment

This way you can't lose all 100 of your rage if you face someone really lucky with his skills/pants
              nah ... i don't think that's enough reason to set it at 150 rage !!!
              Server : S41 Wyrm's Gorge
              IGN : 13th
              Class : Paladin

Comment

Originally posted by pkmonster View Post
                nah ... i don't think that's enough reason to set it at 150 rage !!!
                ye well, can't think of anything else. That's how the chinese decided to make it, so that's how it's gonna be.
                <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
                logic.

Comment

ye well, can't think of anything else. That's how the chinese decided to make it, so that's how it's gonna be.
                  Well if that was intentional they would've put it in the update, but since they didn't therefor it is bugged for all rage

Comment

Originally posted by Penetrator69 View Post
                    Well if that was intentional they would've put it in the update, but since they didn't therefor it is bugged for all rage
                    Tell me one time when they put everything in the update notes.
                    <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
                    logic.

Comment

inf rage build went bye bye...they need to bring back the 150 rage limit, instead of capping it at 100 -_-

Comment

so from what im reading so far is once again if its a bug it should be fixed and if its intentional then its gunna be another valk cover up due to they accidentally put the wrong info on her to get people to spend and buy just to make it almost useless,so if it is intentional then heros like astral hunter are now nothing but useless in my opinion and just more wasted money.but i do have 1 question for painindaback and due to not knowing who you are i mean no disrespect but after reading all comments you seem to run to the aid of R2 pretty quick and presume its because the chiness have it that way so why would it be different here,so it begs to ask if you are working or in league with R2, as a normal player gives his opinion maybe once or twice and yet you back them at every turn.but as for the ,should be like chiness game then why add 1 feature and not add the rest and the discounts that they get like the new heros for free as well as all the extra they get from hot events. Click image for larger version

Name:	hot events chiness.png
Views:	1
Size:	485.7 KB
ID:	1692039

Comment

Can a MOD or GM let us know what has happened to this rage bug or atleast tell us that they are aware of this and have reported this issue? because now, even in COM, ES consumes 75 rage.

Comment

just got reply from R2 and it says (We put a GM to test the Earthshaker rage in-battle and it indeed is not working as announced. We immediately reported this issue to the developers, hopefully they will adjust it soon) so i hope that helps all concerned

Comment

Originally posted by R245973329 View Post
                              just got reply from R2 and it says (We put a GM to test the Earthshaker rage in-battle and it indeed is not working as announced. We immediately reported this issue to the developers, hopefully they will adjust it soon) so i hope that helps all concerned
                              Thank you! i just hope they fix this back to the way it was...

Comment

earth shaker is awesome !
                                Character Name: WinterIce

Server: 227 Grey Plains

Comment

Working...
                                X