Earthshaker Rage Bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R245973329 View Post
    for those that still have no idea this is what i got replied to by then via email .
    We put a GM to test the Earthshaker rage in-battle and it indeed is not working as announced. We immediately reported this issue to the developers, hopefully they will adjust it soon. Your report is much appreciated and will certainly help us make this a better game. Thank you very much!
    so to the infamous painindaback there is now a rage bug that has been confirmed as they admit the rage doesnt work as it should and so you might finally get the point you dont know ***** about anything here is the original complaint i sent to get that reply
    Original message
    wrote:\
    just quoting this for pain...an official ticket was filled and replied... read it, you seem to claim that you read and understand english PERFECTLY!!! there is a BUG or as they said it... "a problem" does it affect all heroes maybe, earthshaker, definitely !!! so until they resolve this... your guess is as good as mine, or in this case OURS !!!
    Server : S41 Wyrm's Gorge
    IGN : 13th
    Class : Paladin

Comment

pkmonster, I'll say this again and I hope you can understand english, because that's what I'm typing in. I had 4 official tickets about idun's ring. EACH saying that there was absolutely nothing wrong with it, tested by developers and what not. And each 4 of those tickets proven wrong, by what happened now.

So is a reply on official ticket enough of a proof for that?

4 official tickets
      <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
      everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
      logic.

Comment

Originally posted by Painindaback View Post
        I personally don't care whether I'm wrong or not, I just enjoy debates and watching others get flustered. But the most entertaining part is when they bring themselves down with their own comments, that's priceless
        i doubt that !!! you're an EGOTISTICAL bleep !!!

Comment

I decided to look for a shaker on the chinese version..
          Click image for larger version

Name:	shaker2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	464.8 KB
ID:	1692156

Name:	shaker.jpg
Size:	475.3 KB
ID:	1692155

Damn, the skill costs 129 rage
          To the mods, tell me if I have to cut the site off the screenshot
          Last edited by Painindaback; 08-03-2014, 05:35 AM.
          <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
          everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
          logic.

Comment

wth is that totem

Comment

Originally posted by Penetrator69 View Post
              wth is that totem
              Might be the thing that heals for 300k on the whole party, too lazy to check right now. Maybe will do that next time someone argues how something should work
              <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
              logic.

Comment

arguments are fun though, especially when the other person is wrong mwahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Painindaback View Post
                  Might be the thing that heals for 300k on the whole party, too lazy to check right now. Maybe will do that next time someone argues how something should work
                  i've seen yellow grade healing totems in totem diagram, heals for 100k and just a line in party !!! must be a cash totem if that was healing whole party !!!

is this it? your image was removed, don't remember how it looked !!!

Name:	totem.JPG
Size:	71.7 KB
ID:	1692369
                  Last edited by pkmonster; 08-05-2014, 06:23 AM.

Comment

The image is still there, but yes it's a cash totem as far as I know... there are some totems that you can get from wheel of fortune, HoC and other events
                    <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
                    logic.

Comment

Working...
                    X