Earthshaker Rage Bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R245973329 View Post
    so from what im reading so far is once again if its a bug it should be fixed and if its intentional then its gunna be another valk cover up due to they accidentally put the wrong info on her to get people to spend and buy just to make it almost useless,so if it is intentional then heros like astral hunter are now nothing but useless in my opinion and just more wasted money.but i do have 1 question for painindaback and due to not knowing who you are i mean no disrespect but after reading all comments you seem to run to the aid of R2 pretty quick and presume its because the chiness have it that way so why would it be different here,so it begs to ask if you are working or in league with R2, as a normal player gives his opinion maybe once or twice and yet you back them at every turn.but as for the ,should be like chiness game then why add 1 feature and not add the rest and the discounts that they get like the new heros for free as well as all the extra they get from hot events. [ATTACH=CONFIG]97269[/ATTACH]
    You haven't read all my posts then, neither those in this topic. There are countless bugs in the game, there's no denying that, so there's no need for more bugs to appear simply because people think that something is wrong.. even though it isn't.
    We already have heroes hitting 20% higher than they should, just because of someone crying that his Claw didn't get higher damage with King around (Claw used to hit higher without King and NORMAL with King... now because of all the whining, higher without and even higher with)
    So I'm just trying to avoid another stupid decision like that one. I hope you can understand it now.
    As far as the difference between english and chinese version... yeah the events are different, but not the mechanics. For example, the glacial wolf mount isn't on the chinese version.. neither is the sky archer clothing. Though they still work the same way as other clothing/mount. On both versions you can get items from different events, but they still work the same way. Is that clear or should I try to explain it in a different way?
    <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
    everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
    logic.

Comment

Originally posted by Painindaback View Post
      Is that clear or should I try to explain it in a different way?
      Sorry can you explain in terms i might understand lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Penetrator69 View Post
        Sorry can you explain in terms i might understand lmao
        Chinese+bad translator=wrong translation--->what you think is bugged, isn't.

There, 2nd grade explaination
        <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
        everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
        logic.

Comment

lol you seem to have taken offense to what i wrote with that dig at the end but hey ill let it pass,and if you seem to have missed the point of my post as i mentioned if it is a bug it will be fixed and if it isnt then it may be intentional and as for the people think that something is wrong but isnt means you must be talking about every other topic as im just referring to earth shaker hence why they got a GM to test earth and do agree it isnt doing what it is ment to be with the rage,and you are correct when you said the game mechanics are the same but the point i was making was surely clear with the picture i uploaded showing the difference in what they get compared to what we get in hot events,so if the rage issue is intentional and they decided to follow the chiness then they need to apply everything else from the chiness game and not just the rage and how it works over there.so thats as simple as i can explain my point seeing you missed it.

Comment

I didn't try to be offensive, I did it just because of something like this.
            "events are different, but not the mechanics". This is what I said in my previous post. Could you explain me, what you showed on your screenshot.. is it an event or a mechanic? And could you tell me how we got Sky Archer set, Glacial Wolf and Natural Wings? From an event or a mechanic?
            Yeah, they got the developers to check Earthshaker, they did the same with Claw.. look where that got us. It's not that I'm not enjoying having my claw hit for 80k higher... I'd just rather have it work as it should.
            <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
            logic.

Comment

Yeah, they got the developers to check Earthshaker, they did the same with Claw.. look where that got us. It's not that I'm not enjoying having my claw hit for 80k higher... I'd just rather have it work as it should.

You say the mechanics are the same which is **, if that were the case we would have dark paladin as a free hero not a HoC hero, you could say thats an event not a mechanic. Seems the chinese are just happy not to check bugs or care for that matter it a different story for the rest of the world that plays online games, we like games to fix their bugs.

Sure there are still a lot of bugs at least they are slowly starting to fix things more often than they did in the past, guess GT got sick of the tickets they got sent to them.

Comment

mate take the time to read what i wrote previously as im sure i covered what you just mentioned,as for clothes and mounts i got no issue with any of that as thats not what this topic or issue is about.

Comment

... o h m y g o d.
                  Mechanics have absolutely nothing to do with how you get heroes, angels, resources and anything of that sort. That's what events do.
                  We got clothing/wings/mounts that chinese DON'T HAVE, due to DIFFERENT EVENTS. Seriously, I'm repeating it over and over again and you still can't understand it.
                  So yes, Penetrator69, I'll say that getting a hero in a different way is part of the events. There's absolutely no second opinion on that.
                  Tell me what's your main language and I'll try to translate what exactly a game mechanic is so that you stop with this.
                  R245973329, do yourself a favor and read your own post as no you did in no way cover anything of that sort.
                  <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
                  logic.

Comment

lmao wow you really cant read English,lol you seem to be the boy who knows everything and nothing anyone else says is gunna register so on that note mate good luck.

Comment

... o h m y g o d.
                      Mechanics have absolutely nothing to do with how you get heroes, angels, resources and anything of that sort. That's what events do.
                      We got clothing/wings/mounts that chinese DON'T HAVE, due to DIFFERENT EVENTS. Seriously, I'm repeating it over and over again and you still can't understand it.
                      So yes, Penetrator69, I'll say that getting a hero in a different way is part of the events. There's absolutely no second opinion on that.
                      Tell me what's your main language and I'll try to translate what exactly a game mechanic is so that you stop with this.
                      R245973329, do yourself a favor and read your own post as no you did in no way cover anything of that sort.
                      Actually mechanics have to do with getting everything in the game, since without them we wouldn't have resources to begin with. You can class all the mounts/clothing/wings etc etc as events but in the end its all mechanics.
                      It seems you only think what you say is right and everyone else is wrong. For instance in another post you made in different topic

It was a bug, that rage didn't all disappear after a skill is used. Now things are as they should be, finally. Now you can no longer upgrade only your claw and main, if you want the infinite rage build to work.
                      So does that mean we should have everything that the chinese/asian servers should have as well hmm? and to quote a mod regarding the different issues

Originally posted by AE86 View Post
                      Again, we are not the asian servers. The asian servers got an recent update(~2months ago) which raised the max rage from 100 to 150.
                      I need to check with devs if we ever got a similar update, but from my knowledge we did not.
                      If that were the case then we should still have the ability to use our heros like we did nefore since there should've been a post regarding the rage problem which is part of the EarthShaker problem.

Comment

Tell me your native language so I can try to translate what game mechanics are.

Or you could try looking it up on the internet, it's not hard.
                        <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
                        logic.

Comment

seems you dont like being wrong about anything at all

Comment

Originally posted by Penetrator69 View Post
                            seems you dont like being wrong about anything at all
                            Am I wrong? Did you do what I told you and look what game mechanics are? Until you do don't say that I'm wrong.
                            <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
                            logic.

Comment

pain give it a break mate this site is ment to be about earthshaker and the rage issue,why make it personal,be the bigger man and just walk away

Comment

Am I wrong? Did you do what I told you and look what game mechanics are? Until you do don't say that I'm wrong.
                                Gameplay refers to the overall game experience or essence of the game itself. There is some confusion as to the difference between game mechanics and gameplay. For some, gameplay is nothing more than a set of game mechanics. For others, gameplay especially when referenced in the term of "basic gameplay" refers to certain core game mechanics which determine the overall characteristics of the game itself.

Need i say more about you being wrong, everything in a game is game mechanics.

Comment

Working...
                                X