Earthshaker Rage Bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R245973329 View Post
    pain give it a break mate this site is ment to be about earthshaker and the rage issue,why make it personal,be the bigger man and just walk away
    Honestly? Because it's fun.
    To Penetrator69, did you understand what you just copy pasted?

Game mechanics are the core of the game, the way you do things in the game (fly, jump, fight, shoot and so on)
    and since you chose to use gameplay as comparison... that's pretty much the goal of a game, be it to reach a certain level in a dungeon, shoot someone, score a goal and so on. You do all those things by using game mechanics however.
    Events on the other hand, are something that you stumble upon during the gameplay. For easier understanding, let's call it quests.
    <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
    everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
    logic.

Comment

Gamesplay and game mechanics are the same

Comment

Originally posted by Penetrator69 View Post
        Gamesplay and game mechanics are the same
        You clearly didn't understand what you copy pasted
        You wrote that there's a difference between gameplay and game mechanics in your previous post.

Here's the very first sentence from the page you copy pasted your quote:
        Game mechanics are constructs of rules intended to produce a game or gameplay
        If you can read in English, you'd understand that gameplay is composed of game mechanics
        Last edited by Painindaback; 08-01-2014, 06:50 PM.
        <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
        everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
        logic.

Comment

Gameplay is the overall feel of how a game plays and the mechanics are individual things that make up that gameplay. Things like a cover system in a shooter, an upgrade system, a climbing system etc.

Comment

No matter if you're laying a well-deserved smackdown on a filthy hippy or simply trying to survive the Bonerdagon, it all comes down to game mechanics. Muscle, Mysticality, Moxie, HP, MP and more all come into play in determining gameplay outcomes.

Comment

Originally posted by R245973329 View Post
              pain give it a break mate this site is ment to be about earthshaker and the rage issue,why make it personal,be the bigger man and just walk away
              yup he does that a lot...(even in unrelated threads)

and besides guys , the thread is leaning the wrong way !!!
              Server : S41 Wyrm's Gorge
              IGN : 13th
              Class : Paladin

Comment

yep thats why we have stopped with him lol

Comment

the guy painindaback have problem with inifnite rage or he want to spam post.

Now dont fu ck the thread. Waitting a answer from Mod or G M

Comment

Originally posted by pkmonster View Post
                    yup he does that a lot...(even in unrelated threads)

and besides guys , the thread is leaning the wrong way !!!
                    I do that, indeed, but I always bring proof unlike the others. And always read what's written carefully, instead of making a fool of myself by writing something and then countering it on the very next comment
                    And you did get an answer (not on this thread, but on the same issue), you just keep trying to deny it.
                    And my problem with infinite rage was ONLY because of 2 reasons. The abnormal buff (due to players whining without knowing what's bugged and what's not) on Claw and the reason that it works before it's supposed to due to bugs.
                    Note that I'm using both Claw and infinite rage and I can beat players up to 1.6 mln BR by being a free player.
                    Last edited by Painindaback; 08-03-2014, 02:19 AM.
                    <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
                    logic.

Comment

Just now, half of my wyrm attempts and 2 attempts in arena, ES retained the 25 rage after the first skill that's why i really think this is just a bug and nothing to do with the change of cap rage. MODS/Gms, please update us on what the Devs say on this matter. tnx...

Comment

Originally posted by Painindaback View Post
                        I do that, indeed, but I always bring proof unlike the others. And always read what's written carefully, instead of making a fool of myself by writing something and then countering it on the very next comment
                        And you did get an answer (not on this thread, but on the same issue), you just keep trying to deny it.
                        And my problem with infinite rage was ONLY because of 2 reasons. The abnormal buff (due to players whining without knowing what's bugged and what's not) on Claw and the reason that it works before it's supposed to due to bugs.
                        Note that I'm using both Claw and infinite rage and I can beat players up to 1.6 mln BR by being a free player.
                        what proof?
                        you have proven nothing, but a comparison in a different version of the game, which should be invalid !!! why? coz no 2 different game publisher are alike, since they have to configure the content depending on their market !!! besides, even if the 2 versions are the same , in terms of content, how are you sure that it's not a bug even in chinese version? like i told you before with you're so called rage gain bug... there's no way for us to tell until mods/devs have confirm it !!!
                        Originally posted by flakes123 View Post
                        Just now, half of my wyrm attempts and 2 attempts in arena, ES retained the 25 rage after the first skill that's why i really think this is just a bug and nothing to do with the change of cap rage. MODS/Gms, please update us on what the Devs say on this matter. tnx...
                        i agree, i noticed it as well in a couple of my compares, the rage doesn't deplete all the time!!! too bad battle logs doesn't work now !!!

Comment

for those that still have no idea this is what i got replied to by then via email .
                          We put a GM to test the Earthshaker rage in-battle and it indeed is not working as announced. We immediately reported this issue to the developers, hopefully they will adjust it soon. Your report is much appreciated and will certainly help us make this a better game. Thank you very much!
                          so to the infamous painindaback there is now a rage bug that has been confirmed as they admit the rage doesnt work as it should and so you might finally get the point you dont know ***** about anything here is the original complaint i sent to get that reply
                          Original message
                          wrote:

just wondering if you can tell me why my earth shaker has 118 rage when it goes for its first hit and once it hits the rage is 0 and seeing that its ment to only use 50 rage.this has happened since the update.

Comment

what proof?
                            you have proven nothing, but a comparison in a different version of the game, which should be invalid !!! why? coz no 2 different game publisher are alike, since they have to configure the content depending on their market !!! besides, even if the 2 versions are the same , in terms of content, how are you sure that it's not a bug even in chinese version? like i told you before with you're so called rage gain bug... there's no way for us to tell until mods/devs have confirm it !!!
                            i agree, i noticed it as well in a couple of my compares, the rage doesn't deplete all the time!!! too bad battle logs doesn't work now !!!
                            I assume you don't know that this game literally comes from the chinese game? As in... we get their scripts? The problem comes from the translation from chinese to english. Our developers just desperately try to interfere with different points of the scripts with the hope to increase the profit and since they aren't professional they make a lot of mistakes. A single symbol changed could completely reverse what they are trying to do.. remember the "collect" resource reaver?
                            The chinese game doesn't have that problem because they know exactly what they want before they do it.

And again, are you sure rage doesn't deplete all the time? Make sure you make a thorough test. Because my rage "doesn't" deplete all the time, but skills don't activate upon reaching the border either. Don't be kids and just point out random stuff just because you think they are bugged or something. Test them, make sure it's not supposed to work like this and then report as bugged. "this is bugged!!!!!" doesn't help your cause.

And to R245973329, maybe I was wrong, maybe not.. we are yet to see that. A GM tested Idun's Ring, developers said that it was supposed to give agility. How many months was that... 4? that we had it bugged, some still do. A single comment that it's bugged would not do, considering how many incompetent replies we've had.
                            Last edited by Painindaback; 08-03-2014, 05:04 AM.
                            <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
                            logic.

Comment

Originally posted by Painindaback View Post
                              I assume you don't know that this game literally comes from the chinese game? As in... we get their scripts? The problem comes from the translation from chinese to english. Our developers just desperately try to interfere with different points of the scripts with the hope to increase the profit and since they aren't professional they make a lot of mistakes. A single symbol changed could completely reverse what they are trying to do.. remember the "collect" resource reaver?
                              The chinese game doesn't have that problem because they know exactly what they want before they do it.

And again, are you sure rage doesn't deplete all the time? Make sure you make a thorough test. Because my rage "doesn't" deplete all the time, but skills don't activate upon reaching the border either. Don't be kids and just point out random stuff just because you think they are bugged or something. Test them, make sure it's not supposed to work like this and then report as bugged. "this is bugged!!!!!" doesn't help your cause.
                              everyone makes mistakes but you eh? we'll see after this is resolved... i don't have a big ego, so i wouldn't mind admitting if i were wrong about this... how about you?

Comment

everyone makes mistakes but you eh? we'll see after this is resolved... i don't have a big ego, so i wouldn't mind admitting if i were wrong about this... how about you?
                                I personally don't care whether I'm wrong or not, I just enjoy debates and watching others get flustered. But the most entertaining part is when they bring themselves down with their own comments, that's priceless
                                <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
                                logic.

Comment

Working...
                                X