Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Forum Event] Autumn Reflections

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

October reminds me of my Aunt who's like a mother to me as well. It's her birthday month that's why I think of her when this month comes

IGN: Alleria
    Server: 193 Sea of Issas
    Last edited by jasperasyo1; 10-13-2014, 06:17 AM. Reason: lack of information

Comment

The month of October is a month where in first semester college ends and a second semester starts, very sweet when you get your semester break and spooky when it comes to meet new faces perhaps in college for second sem...

IGN : Raine
      Server :S180 Labyrinth of Dreams (Oceanic)

Comment

When we are talking about October the first thing comes to my mind is Halloween..... I suggest the places in the game should be decorated with spooky things, Scary Side Quests, Halloween Clothing, scary mount and some new free items.

[S221] Ashen Waste
        ShaNeF97

Comment

OCTOBER this year will be awesome for it is beer month and for the first time WOOD STOCK will be held in the philippines...OCTOBER also reminds me of some one special i dearly cherish, shes my best friend from elementary to college... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TARITZZZ on the 17th may you have more birthday to come and wishing you hapy family as well...

PriestessJOY
          [S86] Northern Furnace
          Last edited by JONAjoy; 10-13-2014, 06:32 AM.

Comment

October means winter is coming and.. VALAR MORGHULIS lol. nah, this October is different for me, coz i need to take certain test for my future study, still waiting for the result, hoping the that i can meet all the requirements and this month is gonna be the happiest or even the darkest October

IGN. Yunan
            Server: S99 rainreefcamp

Comment

october
              one by one leaves fall
              falling to earth
              ))

Bunaken [152]

Comment

when you say october here in my country,one thing comes to my mind! its beer time! beer is raining!
                Oktoberfest as an occasion to drink beer, play music and have a good time

IGN:JUVIA
                SERVER:S7 OBESSION OF ERIS

Comment

october is a biggest annual event here fiesta,,,festival features sports competitions, cultural programs, carnivals, beauty contest and a long Mardi grasstyle costumed and masked street dancers.

IGN:nayrlop23
                  SERVER: s7 obession of eris

Comment

This Year's October is a month full with sky phenomenons. Eclipse, meteor rain, Jupiter and Mars clearly sight in a single month.

IGN : DarkForest
                    Server : S190-Scattered Mountains

Comment

When i think about October the first thing that comes to my mind is Halloween....Click image for larger version

Name:	charliebrown.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	9.1 KB
ID:	1696993

Ingame Name....Hell
                      Server S17 Guardian Angels

Comment

I love October cause of the "Indian Summer" ( i know, political incorrect) and my birthday

Stef
                        S2 Sylvia's Copse

Comment

a tell-tale time that winter is coming which also means more festive celebration is oncoming !

IGN: Lucifarius
                          Server : S53 - Rockshard Road

Comment

October has always meant a lot of things to me... national celebration for my country, personal name-day and above all...early countdown for christmas!

IGN: Dweomkeeper
                            S153 Zephyr's Rage

Comment

October here in the philippines is Octoberfest ... where alot of festival around the philippines . Feeling excited when october comes too much party rock goes.

IGN: Aragon
                              S214 Great Crossroads

Comment

6 years ago on 2 october me soon was born,october will always be the most sunny and happy month of me life bcz she bring me the greatest happiness of me life .

IGN:KillByll
                                Server:S57-Necropolis of Mist

Comment

Working...
                                X