Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Forum Event] Autumn Reflections

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• October is the first frost, the leaves falling and a month of change, a time for hunkering down, and a time of foreboding. October still makes every fibre in me tingle. It makes me want to fall to my knees in a pile of glorious red and yellow leaves. Last but not the least October is a month of Halloween.

IGN : BaD MaN
    SERVER : [S190] Scattered Mountains
    IGN : BaD MaN
    Server : ua57

Comment

• The first thing that comes to mind is the "October Revolution", as well as the history of it for me is a new beginning. Something new, revolutionary, innovative, previously unseen yet.

IGN: BlackAngel
      SERVER: S194- Mylne Castle

Comment

• OCKTOBEERFEST make me freedom tonight!!!!

IGN : Flare
        Server[197]-Akvar's Tower

Comment

• October i need rain!! very hot month

IGn : Yourei
          Server : s207 Vaporous Citadel

Comment

• October..It reminds me of my first kiss, my first shiver of teenage love. It reminds me of my first time discovering how even when dying, nature still make me awe. It reminds me that no matter how everything seems lost, it will bloom again.

IGN:korra
            Server[s118] Evil's Bane

Comment

• October is my Grandfather's month! I miss you lolo!
              IGN: MnemosynE
              Server: S176 Malefic Court

Comment

• TO ME OCTOBER ENDS AND A NEW YEAR BEGINGS BRINGING NEW FORTUNES AS AUTUMN DEEPENS INTO WINTER AND LIFE DIES IS ALSO SYMBOLIZES REBIRTH

IGN: DemiGod
                server: 67 terror cove

Comment

• October means eating too much Halloween candy!

IGN : Ehlia
                  SERVER: S180 Labyrinth of Dreams

Comment

• why October means to me because its my birth month, October 16 to be exact, its the day i see the beautiful skies, cold breeze of air and everything the world and within.
                    and what special with October beside its my birth month, here in the Philippines we celebrates the Octoberfest were u can drink beer as many as u want in a cheaper amount, cheeeerrrrssss....... hehehehe....

thats what came in my mind when October comes......

IGN: striker lady
                    Server: s128 Knight's Honor

Comment

• October Means mild days and beautiful colors of nature, ideal for walks

IGN: ILUVATAR
                      SERVER : S63 STONE CANYON

Comment

• why October means to me because its my birth month, October 16 to be exact, its the day i see the beautiful skies, cold breeze of air and everything the world and within.
                        and what special with October beside its my birth month, here in the Philippines we celebrates the Octoberfest were u can drink beer as many as u want in a cheaper amount, cheeeerrrrssss....... hehehehe....

thats what came in my mind when October comes......

IGN: striker lady
                        Server: s128 Knight's Honor

Comment

• finnaly its october i just wait for the rain to come & octobeer fest
                          so hot in here

IGN : Garfeel
                          Server : 193 Sea of Issas
                          Last edited by R243361229; 10-17-2014, 05:39 AM.

Comment

• Spooky October night, Sweet candies and beauty colors on the tree.

IGN: Cekcu

Server: S211 Briarwall Keep

Comment

• October tells me that the winter season with hollydays, snow and lots of fun is coming soon so im glad i see it

Bananas
                              ua29 server (s61 Doomstone Forest old style )

Comment

• When OCTOBER month comes its means my Birthday! Happy Birthday to my self! Party!!! (not thinking too much of getting older LOL)
                                "OctoBEERfest " so lucky located in street in front of my house. Family and Friends get together, great MUSIC, FOOD and most of all Flooding of BEER. CHEERS!

IGN: myra
                                Server : S90 Deathshade Lair
                                Last edited by R253309385myra; 10-18-2014, 05:47 AM. Reason: "P

Comment

Working...
                                X