Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• October means to me that wonderful leaves falling down everywereand the most important thing is that my only brother has his birthday in October, so we have always a great Dinner <3

IGN: Lervia
    Server: (S39) Archangel

Comment

• October means at last the end of Summer and a first taste from the start of Winter!!!!!!!!

IGN: Miarcle
      Server: [192] The Weeping Jungle

Comment

• October to me is the month's beginning to the other fun month's following. October with it's magical spirit in the air. Bonfire's with friend's and family. Decorating for the Hallow"s eve, Cooking and preparing the tasty treat's. UGHHHH the pound's taste testing can put on you lol But for the finale of October seeing all the adult's and children dressing for the Hallow's eve.
        IGN:1LovelyLady
        Server: (S13) Valkyrie's Call (Ub1)

Comment

• October the beginning of many lovely things and hateful things because I met the love of my life (my late wife) and lost her this month too, the end of something and a new start, in resume, melancholy for me

Alvast
          S210 Fiery Citadel
          Alvast
          [S210] Fiery Citadel
          Class: Berserker
          Guild: Knights

Comment

• October to me means the leaves are falling , the air is crisp and cleaner. October means Thanksgiving the holiday which sorta starts a holiday season for us all in one way or another.
            October means the month my mothers was born. I have alot to love about October.

Temptress
            s138 Lost Invocations
            Temptress

Comment

• for me its Birthdays (2/3 or my family are born in October) and Pie, all Pie not just pumpkin

Hana
              [S164] Frost Fortress
              Last edited by Hanayuki18502; 10-17-2014, 05:43 PM. Reason: hahaha forgot to add why

Comment

• October, as autumn's real first month is about rememberings, good times with friends, and a splendid colourful nature.
                Spiced with love it is one of the best times of the year! The month where you can see Fall Angels if you are good enough!

Potentius
                S62 - Reef Heights

Comment

• Octobet is the best month when u can drink with bears In october fall down first snow ^_^

Joha
                  S218 - Citadel of Songs

Comment

• 1st tought is to have fun even if it's cold....

YUKITSUKIKO
                    S29 Angelic Exile.

Comment

• When i think of October I think of Halloween.In October i love the colourful nature.

Artemis
                      S103 Surging Isle

Comment

• October means World Series

Toretto
                        S103 Surging Isle

Comment

• October means a change of seasons... a world full of colors and new beginnings.. time spent with loved ones and fun during my favorite holiday... Halloween.

IGN: Lady of Myst
                          Server 142 Mines of Moloch

Comment

• Its means it gets darker sooner which i like and and the SEMA Show in Vegas. It is also the season that has given me the most Precious gift that this game could offer!!! Server S97 Upierzyca

Comment

• Autumn to me means cooler then triple digit temperatures
                              the beautiful multi colorations of the leaves
                              and the season premiers of all my favorite shows.

But in particular especially for October my Beloved Wife Huoriel was born into this world. She is someone i hold dear to my heart and am grateful for.
                              League of Angels
                              ChaosBlade Level 96 Berserker
                              Server 13 "Valkyrie's Call"
                              10.6 Million+ BR
                              The Free Ruby Hero's, Fame Hunter, MoD, Earth Shaker, Amazon Hunter, Bloodsucker + Many More

Crystal Saga
                              (J4)Chaosblade Level 147 Eidolon Knight
                              Too many Pets

“Life is nothing without a little chaos to make it interesting.”

Comment

• Bringing in the last harvest of my favorite hot chilies and vegetables and selecting what varieties to grow next season.

IGN: Akuma Sama
                                Server: s205 Ivory Plains

Comment

Working...
                                X