Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• to me october means eggnog and pumpkin everything is returning....

Arrah
    S113 Fae Summit

Comment

• winter is coming!!!
      IGN. chrisbic
      Server. S2 Sylvia's Copse

Comment

• First of all I'm borned in Autumn October. :** This is the first reason. The second reason the weather of October it's so delightful when October is full of rain. So it's my favourite season of the year.

Line Abyss Of sithis 216

Comment

• In October , a new adventure begins... lol

IGN : Shikano
          Server : [215]The Four Cities

Comment

• October is a special time of year to me....when i think of October, I think of the many Ocktober Fests that will be held. YAY!! Brewfest!!......It also means that i get to spend a night walking the streets with my kids, knocking on strangers doors, and asking for goodies...lol. then, I get to be harassed for the next 2 weeks for the bag of candy..Yay.....I love it and they love it, so its well worth it....Mix this with the trees turning colors and the auburn sunsets. October is a fabulous month for me. Fun times with my family!

IGN: Debo
            Server: S64-Fire Plume Cage

Happy October everyone!!!

Comment

• October is means for me ;: The first quarter year's exams) IGN: HolySon SERVER: {S116**Imp Parliament

Comment

• To me October means celebration, because i have too many birthdays and the mother's day in this month

IGN: Angeliitha
                Server: s111- Kingdom of Giants

Comment

• october means my fathers passing and also the start to a new era in my like MY IGN is noobzilla69 server s11

Comment

• No doubt that October is one of the most beautiful months due to the splendid atmosphere and the incredible view of the falling leaves. However I adore this lovely month because we witnessed the comming of my youngest brother (Hazem) 22 years ago and who is going to be a successful electro-engineer.

IGN: Rawad
                    Server: [S 106]Mana City
                    Last edited by rawadhajeli; 10-18-2014, 04:29 PM.

Comment

• October means birthdays...Mine, my brother and my mom's is all in October. I haven't seen my family in 5 years so birthdays are really a special thing right now. It also means fall festivals, leaves changing colors, pulling out all the fall outer wear. Sitting around a roaring fire with family and friends drinking, having a weiner roast and just catching up on old and new times. It is definitely about Halloween...seeing all the children and kids in their different costumes gathering candy and getting scared and spooked by the things that used to scare and spook us when we were their age. October is a very good month for me Hosey69-Server [S4] Lunaria's Grace

Comment

• Oct. the beginning of the Holiday season.. a time for my family to come closer and to share with family and friends!

ING : DEATHEATER
                        SERVER : S39 archangels

Comment

• October...uhmm...rain,rain and rain again!

IGN: Rangorax
                          Server: s179 Shivering Sands

Comment

• October is... vivid colors everywhere around, great smells from granny's kitchen where she used to make best delicacies in the world... Running home to escape from rain and entering to a warm house on cold day... Chilling with some good book next to old furnace in rainy evenings... Crazy costume parties at end of the month... Lost of great memories, hopefully with more to come

IGN: Deym0s
                            Server: S103 Surging Isle

Comment

• in october i firs ment my girlfriend on her birthday and this year we married.

IGN:binso
                              Server: s43

Comment

• October is bittersweet as the summer days release to the shorter and crisper days of Autumn. Children old and yound start getting excited for Halloween as the days get shorter, and shorter, and shorter....

IGN: Lochraine
                                Server: S40 Final Rapture
                                Lochraine

Comment

Working...
                                X