Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Forum Event] Start the New Year the Right Way!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• more power to LOA thank you for making this wonderful game...we love you guys

LOA team godbless you all.

with regards,
    leehope s115

Comment

• thank you for team inclued GM and vets that already working hard to make sure all of us have fun and enjoy
      and thank you my friend at server 230

server S230 : EXALTED CITY
      char : Freyja

Comment

• Happy Birthday

server S222 Cinderwood
        char : NystiraBiach

Comment

• I love this game, it really does keep you interested, requires strategy to get ahead, and is competitive. Nice game. Thanks for allowing people to play on it for free, there are some glitches in TC and sometimes arena, but over all it's a great game. ^_^

Character Name: ArianaWarden
          Server: [S223] Tolono Springs

Comment

• Happy Anniversary! I've enjoyed playing and I will enjoy playing some more. When you realize a whole year went by and all the friends you made; you realize this is a warm community. Glad to be a part of it!

Character Name: Xepheron
            Server: [S10] Victoriana's War
            Last edited by R260860849; 01-10-2015, 09:14 AM.

Comment

• This game may have issues at times (which devs are quick to pick on), and the events can be expensive (unless you save resources and is possible to do), but the important thing to me is the other players in my server. They are what make me want to come online everyday to talk to them and look forward to spending another year in their company.
              S56 Starcrest mountains - Nistrid
              Nistrid

S56 Starcrest Mountains

'People don't care what you know, but want to know that you care'

Comment

• happy one year anniversary LOA

KeyZa [S99] Rainreef Camp

Comment

• Happy new year from Greece

Server: S227 - Grey Plains
                  Character: kotsos

Comment

• Ok so to start off i want to thank my husband who still loves me after i play this game for hours on end and neglect him sometimes. Love you Rob <3
                    Other than that i want to thank my online hubby on this game, who really has become a great friend. Rory, Smoochesyou nut. But i especially want to thank R2GAMES and the devs for giving me a game where i didn't feel so pressured all the time to spend spend spend, in order to keep up with everyone else. And who are more than willing to help us when needed.

Have a great year guys
                    Solestra S12 Lorelei's Bloom

Comment

• Thanks for all the new additions to the game and being one of the smoothest games out there! Thanks to everyone else for being alive Happy new year and may you have the best of health!!!

Daitenshi [S74] Nightwatch

Comment

• woot woot a year already? Gratz to all the ppl that has been playing the game tihs long, i can't say other thing but to enjoy this constantly evolving game, every day is a new chance so if u feel down take a deep breath, and if u feel that u cant advance, just take a step back to impulse with much more force to go forward

DrPKill [234] Sunless Sea

Comment

• can not say anythings better than this : happy new year
                          Yuna - from S99 Rainreff Camp

Comment

• New Year Begin, i would like to thank you for my Aunty that support me until now, thank to all my friends that still come to my house, even i was just sitting an this chair everyday. and thanks for dev, GM, Mod, Vet and "senior Player" who gave me many support to play this game.

InActive From [S192] The Weeping Jungle.
                            Forgotten Realm @ [S192-The Weeping Jungle]
                            you can find me here, ↑
                            InActive, Gold Organza, Azura.

Comment

• I'd like to thank the Vets that work on the servers to maintain the peace and rules. G.M's though could be a little more nicer. Hope everyone has a Happy New year and keep on gaming for fun. It's games like this that bring a lot of people together from all around the world.
                              Ellrond of [S232] Blood Reef

Comment

• Gracias a mis amigos que conoci en mi servidor, me ayudaron a construir un gran heroe, pero sobre todo por la amistad que me brindaron en estos meses. Tambien gracias a R2 por la oprtunidad de conocerlos. Con cariño,
                                IGN: ArielaStone
                                Server: S157 Neon Moonbeam

Comment

Working...
                                X